HomeAdmin/Mod Application - [MG]NanoTech2[DK] WZYcG7eLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inAdmin/Mod Application - [MG]NanoTech2[DK] GzSzGlUAdmin/Mod Application - [MG]NanoTech2[DK] T9ywruyAdmin/Mod Application - [MG]NanoTech2[DK] MrZV306Admin/Mod Application - [MG]NanoTech2[DK] KNjj8mV

Admin/Mod Application - [MG]NanoTech2[DK]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

NanoTech2

Admin/Mod Application - [MG]NanoTech2[DK] Empty
PostSubject: Admin/Mod Application - [MG]NanoTech2[DK]   Admin/Mod Application - [MG]NanoTech2[DK] EmptySat Nov 21, 2015 11:40 am

- In game name: [MG]Nano_Tech2[DK]
- Your Age: 18
- Where are you from : Mauritius, really small island Very Happy
- In game score/rank: 54356 / General of Army
- How long have you been a part of the community: Almost a year
- At which time your active the most and Specify your Timezone : In school times, I will be active in weekends but sometimes I can join after school hours. During holidays, I'm pretty sure to be active everyday but it may vary on special occasions. (UTC+04:00)
- Did you had previous experience in being an administrator , if so for how long: Yes, for 5 months
- Why do you want to be an Admin/Moderator : I want to be an admin or moderator so as become firstly more mature and more responsible, help players when they ask, give required punishments to rule breakers. Sometimes when i'm online in server, there are no admins, some players pm me to ban the hackers, and i could not help them.
- How can you help the server being an Administrator : I will help players in need, take required actions against cheaters, help other admins in their work.
- Why should we hire you instead of someone else? (Explain in atleast 50 Words): I consider myself as mature enough to take the responsibility of an admin, i have many friends in game, i reported many cheaters to online admins, i never cheated on the server, important thing, i play on this server for long now and i know how to deal with new players concerning commands, objectives, rules and more. You guys can trust me Very Happy I will not give a bad reputation about MG, will keep the fire burning...
- Rate your English Level (1-10) : 9.98
- Rate your Maturity Level (1-10) , and Explain why you think that : 8.78
- Do you know about the dark side of being a staff member ? State your reasons : Not much but i suppose it concerns behaviour, misconduct or abuse giving admins quick permanent ban, MG 1 day, MG for ever.
- Post a screenshot of your /stats :Admin/Mod Application - [MG]NanoTech2[DK] Sa-mp-10
Back to top Go down
[MG]Eduardo[kM]
[MG]Eduardo[kM]
Server Administrator
Server Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Admin/Mod Application - [MG]NanoTech2[DK]   Admin/Mod Application - [MG]NanoTech2[DK] EmptySun Nov 22, 2015 2:48 am

a big -1
- Inactive
- Imature
- Not helpful
Back to top Go down
Jalla
Jalla
Head Administrator
Head Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Admin/Mod Application - [MG]NanoTech2[DK]   Admin/Mod Application - [MG]NanoTech2[DK] EmptySun Nov 22, 2015 9:41 am

Hello Nano.
Well you're old player with good stats and good behavior but you're not active (idk is it becouse different time zones) and when you're online well I don't see you helping players.You're good guy but not ready to be moderator. :/

Good luck mate.
Back to top Go down
Shake_It[MG]
Shake_It[MG]
Lead Administrator
Lead Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Admin/Mod Application - [MG]NanoTech2[DK]   Admin/Mod Application - [MG]NanoTech2[DK] EmptySun Nov 22, 2015 12:23 pm

- Inactive
- Not very helpful
- Well, withoug being active we can't see your behavior in game -.-
Back to top Go down

Legendary153[kM]
Trial Administrator
Trial Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Admin/Mod Application - [MG]NanoTech2[DK]   Admin/Mod Application - [MG]NanoTech2[DK] EmptySun Nov 22, 2015 2:46 pm

-Inactive
-Not very helpful
-Immature

Good Luck Smile
Regards PrideStalker.
Back to top Go down
http://www.rishta.com
[MG]Jimmy
[MG]Jimmy
Head Administrator
Head Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Admin/Mod Application - [MG]NanoTech2[DK]   Admin/Mod Application - [MG]NanoTech2[DK] EmptyMon Nov 23, 2015 12:38 pm

- Inactive
- After so many months still cannot understand you
- You doesn't talk much or communicate
- Very inactive on forum as well
Back to top Go down
[MG]Randy_
[MG]Randy_
Head Manager
Head Manager

PostSubject: Re: Admin/Mod Application - [MG]NanoTech2[DK]   Admin/Mod Application - [MG]NanoTech2[DK] EmptyMon Nov 23, 2015 2:46 pm

DENIED.

Reason for denying:

* Reached maximum number of Negative Votes.

* You may re-apply after 2 weeks.

Regards,
[MG][GOD]Randy
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Admin/Mod Application - [MG]NanoTech2[DK]   Admin/Mod Application - [MG]NanoTech2[DK] Empty

Back to top Go down

Admin/Mod Application - [MG]NanoTech2[DK]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1