Home[GRU] GRU Spetsnaz | Applications OPEN WZYcG7eLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in[GRU] GRU Spetsnaz | Applications OPEN GzSzGlU[GRU] GRU Spetsnaz | Applications OPEN T9ywruy[GRU] GRU Spetsnaz | Applications OPEN MrZV306[GRU] GRU Spetsnaz | Applications OPEN KNjj8mV

[GRU] GRU Spetsnaz | Applications OPEN

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
[GRU]Stalin
[GRU]Stalin

[GRU] GRU Spetsnaz | Applications OPEN Empty
PostSubject: [GRU] GRU Spetsnaz | Applications OPEN   [GRU] GRU Spetsnaz | Applications OPEN EmptySat Nov 28, 2015 4:40 pm

[GRU] GRU Spetsnaz | Applications OPEN 150px-Spetsnaz_emblem.svg

Spetsnaz GRU

This topic is an introduction and guide to the GRU Spetsnaz certificate within the Soviet Army. The topic covers key things that relate to special armed response and neutralization of targets in a hostile environment. The topic also covers information on how to join Spetsnaz.

Contents:
1. Introduction to the Spetsnaz team.
1.a - Why you should join Spetsnaz.
1.b - Spetsnaz goals
1.c - Rules

2. Structure.
2.a - Code of Conduct
2.b - Recruitment
2.c - Roster

[GRU] GRU Spetsnaz | Applications OPEN 300px-Interpolitex_2012_(477-12)

1. Introduction to the Spetsnaz team.

1.a - Why you should join Spetsnaz

If you're tired of just running out on your own to kill the odd enemies, if you want to put those shotguns and sniper skills to better use than picking off one or two stragglers every now and again and then spending your precious time stocking up again, then you might want to consider the Spetsnaz! We offer an excellent and respectful team environment where the goal is to hold and protect ground and objectives. As well as protecting precious objectives our comrades will be involved in large scale attacks on enemy groups, further insuring the protection of the common man. All this is done within a fun and team oriented environment!

1.b - Spetsnaz goals

- To provide safe havens for newcomers and even experienced players to gather cash and points, to obtain medical attention or to heal themselves and to recover their strength for the ongoing fight.

- To attack and eliminate enemy groups and soldiers using unique tactics and strategies, not just for ourselves but to aid allies and groups similar to our own.

1.c - Rules

1. You have to be an active member, and a part of the community.
2. You have to have a forum account, and have to be an active user of our forums.
3. You must be able to speak(write) properly in English.
4. You must be mature, and have a good attitude.
5. You must have a good reputation.
6. If you have been banned previously, you cannot apply. (A faction leader may make an exception, and grant you permission. Nohow else will this happen.)
7. You have to be an experienced player, which means you have to be playing this server for at least 1 week.
8. You must be an active player of the Soviet army.

(Breaking a rule (General or Group related) will result in your removal from the group immediately.)

[GRU] GRU Spetsnaz | Applications OPEN 300px-RIAN_archive_835340_Antiterrorist_operation_in_Makhachkala

2. Structure

2.a - Code of Conduct

The members of the Spetsnaz hold to the following principles and standards:

That Spetsnaz operatives are required follow orders at all times even if they seem questionable, except in cases where orders show blatant disregard for the Code of Conduct or chain of command, if certain orders appear questionable the operative may request an inquiry into motivation for said orders that will involve a board of all group leaders.

That Spetsnaz operatives are expected to show respect and decency to their officers and fellow operatives, and to everyone they may come into contact with, displaying an attitude of service toward the common man, for that is why all armies exist, to serve and protect!

That USA and USA Groups are strictly enemies, and any communication between USA and Spetsnaz operatives is strictly prohibited.

2.b - Recruitment

We are currently looking for military personnel of any level, whether you're a Corporal, a Lieutenant or a General, we could use your help, send a message to IIIStalinIII with the application format, or speak to any of the combatants listed in the section below. The Spetsnaz will gladly except your weapon in the service of the Soviet Army.

Code:

[color=white][b]Your name:[/b][/color]

[color=white][b]Your age:[/b][/color]

[color=white][b]Do you think you are mature?:[/b][/color]

[color=white]Where are you from?:[/color]

[color=white][b]Your GMT:[/b][/color]

[color=white][b]How long have you been playing on this server?[/b][/color]

[color=white][b]Why would you like to become a Spetsnaz operative?(Minimum of 50 words):[/b][/color]

2.b Roster

Commander

- [GRU]Stalin

Captain

- VACANT

Lieutenant

- VACANT

Spetsnaz Operative III

- [GRU]Snowcat

Spetsnaz Operative II

- VACANT

Spetsnaz Operative I

- [GRU]seky
- [GRU]Bruno_CostaBC

Service ribbons

Spetsnaz Operative Certificate
Become a member of the Spetsnaz Forces.

[GRU] GRU Spetsnaz | Applications OPEN ZZqGuG4

Service of Great Honour to the Motherland
Reach 1000 points while providing service to the Soviet Army

[GRU] GRU Spetsnaz | Applications OPEN 7luyg5k

Service of Supreme Honour to the Motherland
Reach 2000 points while providing service to the Soviet Army.

[GRU] GRU Spetsnaz | Applications OPEN 02x4BZS

Spetsnaz Operations Ribbon
Take part in a Spetsnaz Operation led by members of the Spetsnaz High Command

[GRU] GRU Spetsnaz | Applications OPEN J1LDP6y

(KEEP IN MIND THAT THIS IS STILL VERY MUCH A WORK IN PROGRESS AND MORE INFO WILL BE ADDED SHORTLY!!)

Last edited by [GRU]Stalin on Sat Dec 05, 2015 5:19 pm; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down

Prathamesh.
Server Administrator
Server Administrator

PostSubject: Re: [GRU] GRU Spetsnaz | Applications OPEN   [GRU] GRU Spetsnaz | Applications OPEN EmptySat Nov 28, 2015 4:44 pm

Best Of luck
Back to top Go down
[GRU]Stalin
[GRU]Stalin

PostSubject: Re: [GRU] GRU Spetsnaz | Applications OPEN   [GRU] GRU Spetsnaz | Applications OPEN EmptySun Nov 29, 2015 7:59 am

Changelog - Update 1.1

- Service Ribbon Awards have been added to the Spetsnaz topic.
- Minor text changes.
- Grammar error corrections.
Back to top Go down
Karan007
Karan007

PostSubject: Re: [GRU] GRU Spetsnaz | Applications OPEN   [GRU] GRU Spetsnaz | Applications OPEN EmptySun Nov 29, 2015 9:47 am

Awesome, i like the topic and the group too. Good luck!
Back to top Go down

Penxy

PostSubject: Re: [GRU] GRU Spetsnaz | Applications OPEN   [GRU] GRU Spetsnaz | Applications OPEN EmptySun Nov 29, 2015 4:29 pm

[color=white]Your name:Penxy

[color=white][b]Your age:14

[color=white][b]Do you think you are mature?:No!
[color=white]Where are you from?:Serbia!

[b]Your GMT:

[color=white][b]How long have you been playing on this server?About 1-2 month

[color=white][b]Why would you like to become a Spetsnaz operative?(Minimum of 50 words):I am Penxy i am From serbia 14 years old i like to play on MG and i love Samp,i play samp about 3 years Smile!
Back to top Go down

Penxy

PostSubject: Apply for Clan   [GRU] GRU Spetsnaz | Applications OPEN EmptySun Nov 29, 2015 4:30 pm

[b]Your GMT:

[color=white][b]Why would you like to become a Spetsnaz operative?(Minimum of 50 words):I am Penxy i am From serbia 14 years old i like to play on MG and i love Samp,i play samp about 3 years Smile!
Back to top Go down
[GRU]Stalin
[GRU]Stalin

PostSubject: Re: [GRU] GRU Spetsnaz | Applications OPEN   [GRU] GRU Spetsnaz | Applications OPEN EmptySun Nov 29, 2015 4:34 pm

You kinda messed up with the format but I know you're a good player so..

I'm happy to inform you that you're accepted into the GRU Spetsnaz team, make a name change application in order for your name to get changed.

- Commander Stalin

This can be locked.
Back to top Go down
[GRU]Stalin
[GRU]Stalin

PostSubject: Re: [GRU] GRU Spetsnaz | Applications OPEN   [GRU] GRU Spetsnaz | Applications OPEN EmptySun Nov 29, 2015 4:36 pm

Penxy wrote:

[b]Your GMT:

Your application for GRU Spetsnaz has been accepted.
Back to top Go down

Dominator
Legend of Maximum Gaming
Legend of Maximum Gaming

PostSubject: Re: [GRU] GRU Spetsnaz | Applications OPEN   [GRU] GRU Spetsnaz | Applications OPEN EmptySun Nov 29, 2015 7:11 pm

Applications must be made inside Clan Thread.

-Topics Merged-
Back to top Go down
bellic
bellic
Lead Administrator
Lead Administrator

PostSubject: Re: [GRU] GRU Spetsnaz | Applications OPEN   [GRU] GRU Spetsnaz | Applications OPEN EmptyMon Nov 30, 2015 1:24 am

omg i knew that stalins resurrection ll happen once... but i didnt know it ll be in .... SAMP Razz
i hope it ll not call response and we get here ... shadow of hitler ....
anyway red army ll become stronger soon i guess so...
Back to top Go down
[GRU]Stalin
[GRU]Stalin

PostSubject: Re: [GRU] GRU Spetsnaz | Applications OPEN   [GRU] GRU Spetsnaz | Applications OPEN EmptyMon Nov 30, 2015 10:28 pm

Changelog - Update 1.2

- Penxy has been removed from the clan, as well as banned from it for breaking the clan rules.
- Roster updated.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [GRU] GRU Spetsnaz | Applications OPEN   [GRU] GRU Spetsnaz | Applications OPEN Empty

Back to top Go down

[GRU] GRU Spetsnaz | Applications OPEN

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1