HomeSuggestion - Refferal Sytem WZYcG7eLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inSuggestion - Refferal Sytem GzSzGlUSuggestion - Refferal Sytem T9ywruySuggestion - Refferal Sytem MrZV306Suggestion - Refferal Sytem KNjj8mV

Suggestion - Refferal Sytem

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
[GOD]Edric
[GOD]Edric

Suggestion - Refferal Sytem Empty
PostSubject: Suggestion - Refferal Sytem   Suggestion - Refferal Sytem EmptyMon Nov 30, 2015 1:31 pm

Your name In game :[GOD]Edric
Suggestion for In game or Forum:IN-Game
What kind of Suggestion you want give:Refferal system, well i suggest this one cause i would like the players to get motivate to invite players on the server so they can get cool rewards or something so they will invite. Cause the reward for the refferal system is that cool so yeah i hope you think something for the rewards and thingy that's it.

[GOD]Edric ^_^
Back to top Go down
[GRU]Stalin
[GRU]Stalin

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion - Refferal Sytem   Suggestion - Refferal Sytem EmptyMon Nov 30, 2015 1:37 pm

I don't think that players really need to get rewarded for inviting others since playing here is a privilege and not a duty. -1 from me. Besides its all about having fun, in game currency should be obtained by completing /objectives and if anything your friends can help you accomplish them.

- Best regards, Stalin.
Back to top Go down

Dominator
Legend of Maximum Gaming
Legend of Maximum Gaming

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion - Refferal Sytem   Suggestion - Refferal Sytem EmptyMon Nov 30, 2015 3:23 pm

They will just go on a rampage of making multiple accounts for rewards.
Back to top Go down
[GRU]Stalin
[GRU]Stalin

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion - Refferal Sytem   Suggestion - Refferal Sytem EmptyMon Nov 30, 2015 5:11 pm

[MG]DK]_DominatorDz wrote:
They will just go on a rampage of making multiple accounts for rewards.

That's a good point even tho I'm sure admins can check IPs, I still don't support this suggestion btw.
Back to top Go down

[MG]Manav

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion - Refferal Sytem   Suggestion - Refferal Sytem EmptyTue Dec 01, 2015 2:18 pm

Sorry for not supporting you bro .
But bro think if our players on the server will go on other servers and do Advertisement on the servers that would be reputate bad for our servers ... so it was not a good suggestion.
Back to top Go down
[MG]DR[a]gger
[MG]DR[a]gger
Creator of Maximum Gaming
Creator of Maximum Gaming

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion - Refferal Sytem   Suggestion - Refferal Sytem EmptyTue Dec 01, 2015 3:45 pm

It will cause multiple account abuse as Dominator said above and I am not willing to set one account per ip because it will drop the playerbase so this suggestion is useless according to me .
Back to top Go down
http://www.mg-official.com
[SAW]BooMeR_
[SAW]BooMeR_

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion - Refferal Sytem   Suggestion - Refferal Sytem EmptyWed Dec 02, 2015 1:36 am

[MG]DR[a]gger wrote:
It will cause multiple account abuse as Dominator said above and I am not willing to set one account per ip because it will drop the playerbase so this suggestion is useless according to me .

You Are Right Dragger
Back to top Go down
Typical
Typical

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion - Refferal Sytem   Suggestion - Refferal Sytem EmptyThu Dec 03, 2015 3:16 pm

Neutral Neutral
Back to top Go down
[GRU]Stalin
[GRU]Stalin

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion - Refferal Sytem   Suggestion - Refferal Sytem EmptyThu Dec 03, 2015 4:45 pm

Typical wrote:
Neutral Neutral

When supporting or declining a suggestion make sure to add why, otherwise it's considered spam.

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion - Refferal Sytem   Suggestion - Refferal Sytem Empty

Back to top Go down

Suggestion - Refferal Sytem

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1