HomeRequesting To Check The Applications WZYcG7eLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inRequesting To Check The Applications GzSzGlURequesting To Check The Applications T9ywruyRequesting To Check The Applications MrZV306Requesting To Check The Applications KNjj8mV

Requesting To Check The Applications

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
HamzaZeb
HamzaZeb

Requesting To Check The Applications Empty
PostSubject: Requesting To Check The Applications   Requesting To Check The Applications EmptyWed Dec 09, 2015 10:43 am

I posted For Mg Tag Application About More Then 2 Weeks Ago But No One Is Giving Attention To Posts , Requesting Admins To Check The Applications
ThankYou/
I Am Not Asking For Votes

http://www.mg-official.com/t4983-mg-tag-application-ckhamzazeb#33555
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/hamzazebofficial

Dominator
Legend of Maximum Gaming
Legend of Maximum Gaming

PostSubject: Re: Requesting To Check The Applications   Requesting To Check The Applications EmptyWed Dec 09, 2015 11:30 am

Wait why you need attention? Admins have already seen your application and they'll vote once they come to know you.Like they'll check you in game for a while and then repond in application with there opinions.So stay calm until you get denied.

no offense.
Back to top Go down
HamzaZeb
HamzaZeb

PostSubject: Re: Requesting To Check The Applications   Requesting To Check The Applications EmptyWed Dec 09, 2015 2:12 pm

Dear Dominator_DZ Why you Hate Normal Players ?
I Never Saw you Active And The Admins Who Gave me +1 is what they saw in me , I am One Of The Oldest Player Here Never Used Any Hack . You Can Check My Record , Idk How You Became Admin, To Be Honest I Never Saw You Playing In Game Normal With Us , I Daily Play On This For Your Information -_- and second I Am Sorry For "Attention" Thing , I Was Wrong
You Have So Much Attitude!!!
You Dont Know How To Play With Normal Players , Sorry To Say But Its True In My Point Of View .
Back to top Go down

Dominator
Legend of Maximum Gaming
Legend of Maximum Gaming

PostSubject: Re: Requesting To Check The Applications   Requesting To Check The Applications EmptyWed Dec 09, 2015 3:17 pm

[CK]HamzaZeb Chaos Killer wrote:
Dear Dominator_DZ Why you Hate Normal Players ?
I Never Saw you Active And The Admins Who Gave me +1 is what they saw in me , I am One Of The Oldest Player Here Never Used Any Hack . You Can Check My Record , Idk How You Became Admin, To Be Honest I Never Saw You Playing In Game Normal With Us , I Daily Play On This For Your Information -_- and second I Am Sorry For "Attention" Thing , I Was Wrong
You Have So Much Attitude!!!
You Dont Know How To Play With Normal Players , Sorry To Say But Its True In My Point Of View .

Your *POINT OF VIEW* is too small to consider me inside it ;cccc

and no I don't hate NORMAL players but I do hate ABnormal players.About me not playing normal is because I am just too op af to play normal ;cccc

k no , no offense

p.s keep your head high and middle finger higher
Back to top Go down
HamzaZeb
HamzaZeb

PostSubject: Re: Requesting To Check The Applications   Requesting To Check The Applications EmptyWed Dec 09, 2015 3:30 pm

Smile na its just my thought . you have much attitude thats why you gave me -1 right Smile anyway
Thanks i will try to improve myself
Back to top Go down
[MG]Alshan_007
[MG]Alshan_007
Co-Owner Maximum Gaming
Co-Owner Maximum Gaming

PostSubject: Re: Requesting To Check The Applications   Requesting To Check The Applications EmptyWed Dec 09, 2015 8:04 pm

, Idk How You Became Admin, To Be Honest I Never Saw You Playing In Game Normal With Us
-Timezones maybe,he is Active enough...Moreover he manages this community Outside the Game mostly,and that might be the reason why u don't see him IG.

I posted For Mg Tag Application About More Then 2 Weeks Ago But No One Is Giving Attention To Posts
-Dawg,firstly its just been A Week...Secondly u need to work on your patience thing...Admins need to observe you and they will post their opinions then,give them some time...and Higher Admins are there to *bump* the topic if no one votes for a long period of time.So just wait for their votes...and dawgz stop fighting. Smile
Back to top Go down
HamzaZeb
HamzaZeb

PostSubject: Re: Requesting To Check The Applications   Requesting To Check The Applications EmptyThu Dec 10, 2015 2:45 pm

saw that , i just show my thoughts about a higher level admin (dominator) and everyone start talking
giving negative points about me , and i agree my mistake !!!
i need to improve my self ,
sorry for my impatient and bad behavior because to be honest i really help players and try to be active more then 1 hour daily but they are not selecting me
i just want the [MG]tag nothing else , dominator just tag no commands no power nothing ,
even nano has the tag so ... just a tag ,
Back to top Go down

Dominator
Legend of Maximum Gaming
Legend of Maximum Gaming

PostSubject: Re: Requesting To Check The Applications   Requesting To Check The Applications EmptyThu Dec 10, 2015 3:12 pm

saw that , i just show my thoughts about a higher level admin (dominator) and everyone start talking
giving negative points about me , and i agree my mistake !!!
i need to improve my self ,
sorry for my impatient and bad behavior because to be honest i really help players and try to be active more then 1 hour daily but they are not selecting me
i just want the [MG]tag nothing else , dominator just tag no commands no power nothing ,
even nano has the tag so ... just a tag ,

nobody hates you , just be good inside and apply when you are good to go.
Back to top Go down
[MG]Alshan_007
[MG]Alshan_007
Co-Owner Maximum Gaming
Co-Owner Maximum Gaming

PostSubject: Re: Requesting To Check The Applications   Requesting To Check The Applications EmptyThu Dec 10, 2015 5:45 pm

Exactly what Domi said ^ ..Once u fix your mistakes and when your good to go,apply for one.Good luck. Smile

-Locked.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Requesting To Check The Applications   Requesting To Check The Applications Empty

Back to top Go down

Requesting To Check The Applications

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1