HomeCheck this out  WZYcG7eLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inCheck this out  GzSzGlUCheck this out  T9ywruyCheck this out  MrZV306Check this out  KNjj8mV

Check this out

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
[MG]Hakam[kM]
[MG]Hakam[kM]

Check this out  Empty
PostSubject: Check this out    Check this out  EmptyFri Feb 19, 2016 9:52 am

Hi Gentlemen, I have here some important suggestions to post, ..... iI don't have anything to say -.-.... Lets start.

1st- Add to Support Class new Support /shelmet. Support class can give helmets as a support like health (/sheal) and armour(/sarmour)

2nd- Support Class Only Support Team-mates. If you choosed support class and typed /sheal next to an enemy, he will have health because of your support so support classs can support enemies too.

3rd- /buynitro. Type this command to buy nitro and add it to bikes and cars

4th - Fix France Spy /dis Problem; when the France Spy /dis like Arabians he stays like his skin.

5th - New Players Have to Register so they can play the game.

6th - Engineer Class use /efix every five minutes not every 10-20 sec.

7th - Drive-by (Shooting from the window) be easier to use. We can activate drive-by by pressing F choose weapon then Pressing H but we cant change weapons while we in drive-by mode so we have to get down off the vehicle to change it what if we dont have to do this, we can change weapons while drive-by mode is active.

8th - Ban evades are allowed and when banners do ban evade they will see all their ban informtion like: Admin who banned you....your Ban reason.... etc .

9th - Give the Hackers a special warning and kick before they get banned because many players get banned without they know it is not allowed or just maybe high ping ( it happend to me on another server) .

10th - Disable Team-mates Car Jack. give them a warning like Attacking admin on duty warn.

11th - Make teams ballance ; sometimes when the server is full if you chekced /teams you will find every team has a number it will be better if every team has a limited players number.

12th - Stop Vehicle Sliding especially Hydras. If you were driving hydra near to the ground then your press F to exit the Hydra will start to slide quickly.

13th - Auto time. Make the server change the time (Day - Night) Automatically .

14th - Make a command to exit Winter Waarfare Mission and the special zone 3arpodia( dont know how to write it) .

15th - Maybe you can change Arabians Or Ashians Colour.

16th - Unable Team-mates Helmet Head-shot. When you head-shot (using sniper) your team member while he wearing a helmet, the helmet will be destroyed.

17th - Make commands for clans. like /cchat ( clans chat) or /find (find clan member).

18th - unable sea-sparrow base rape just like attacking bases with Hydra, Tank or Hunter. If a player attacked a base with sea-sparrow he will not get killed for spawn-kill.

19th- Stuck Army Trucks ; is some bases like : Australian, Turkey, etc.
Army trucks are stuck and cant drive them.

20th - (added new) Team-mates can see Spies (if they /dis) and Snipers (invisible on map) in their team.

And thats it .... Vote for me cheers
[/color][/color]

Last edited by [MG]Hakam[kM] on Fri Feb 19, 2016 9:38 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Jalla
Jalla
Head Administrator
Head Administrator

Check this out  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Check this out    Check this out  EmptyFri Feb 19, 2016 10:10 am

1st- Add to Support Class new Support /shelmet.

2nd- Support Class Only Support Team-mates .
+1

3rd- /buynitro. Naa no way -1

4th - Fix France Spy /dis Problem; when the France Spy /dis like Arabians he stays like his skin. Well I guess this should be fixed.

Well they got good info when they join and many times admins use ''/say Use /register...

It is like every few minutes.

7th - Drive-by (Shooting from the window) be easier to use.
To be easier?You just need to press button ''H'' and that's all.

8th - Ban evades are allowed and when banners do ban evade they will see all their ban informtion like: Admin who banned you....your Ban reason.... etc .
No.Ban evade can't be allowed.

9th - Give the Hackers a special warning and kick before they get bannned because many players get banned without they know it is not allowed or just maybe high ping ( it happend to me on another server) .
Big fat ]-1.If they using cheats they will be automaticly banned.

10th - Unable Team-mates Car Jack.
Yes this is good. +1

11th - Make teams ballance ; sometimes when the server is full if you chekced /teams you will find every team has a number it will be better if every team has a limited players number.
No let players make their own choice. -1

12th - Stop Vehicle Sliding especially Hydras.
+1

13th - Auto time
+1

14th - Make a command to exit Winter Waarfare Mission and the special zone 3arpodia( dont know how to write it) .
No.We need some ''special zones'' here.

15th - Maybe you can change Arabianns Or Ashians Colour.
It's just more job to do.

16th - Unable Team-mates Helmet Head-shot.
+1

17th - Make commands for clans.
I don't understand this.How do you mean?
Back to top Go down
[MG]Hakam[kM]
[MG]Hakam[kM]

Check this out  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Check this out    Check this out  EmptyFri Feb 19, 2016 1:06 pm

Hi Gogeta.

5th - admins not always say this and many players asked me why i lost my stats then i found that he didnt /register

6th- Watch the video Gogeta and see what i meant.

7th - well its not that easy "you must press F then choose weapon then press H" and i meant in my suggestion that maybe we can change weapons while shooting and we can unable or disable drive-by while in the car and make it easy to use.

17th- idk like /find to find other teammates on map ( if he did /afind to accept ) and /cchat clan chat or something like this.
Back to top Go down
[MG]hulala[kM]
[MG]hulala[kM]
Head Administrator
Head Administrator

Check this out  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Check this out    Check this out  EmptyFri Feb 19, 2016 4:47 pm

Hi Gentlemen, I have here some important suggestions to post, ..... iI don't have anything to say -.-.... Lets start.

1st- Add to Support Class new Support /shelmet.
-1 , WHy use new cmd when there is /buyhelmet

2nd- Support Class Only Support Team-mates .
+1 , Yes ...when we use support class commands...it heals/armours/ammos enemies too xd

3rd- /buynitro.

4th - Fix France Spy /dis Problem; when the France Spy /dis like Arabians he stays like his skin.
+1

Well Not so Necessary (As Gogeta said..),but still we can

A big +1 , Many players take the advantage of /efix..(smart boys) fix their veh. every single second..

7th - Drive-by (Shooting from the window) be easier to use.
-1 , Just getdown,change your weapon and sit back..(hardly takes 3-4 seconds

9th - Give the Hackers a special warning and kick before they get bannned because many players get banned without they know it is not allowed or just maybe high ping ( it happend to me on another server) .
-1 ,I agree with GOgeta

10th - Unable Team-mates Car Jack. give them a warning like Attacking admin on duty warn.
+1,Yes..and also ANTI-CARPARK system should be invented..

-1,Nah,every member wants to join his own choice team

12th - Stop Vehicle Sliding especially Hydras.
+1, Haha yes...we have to run back of hydra to fetch it..

13th - Auto time
-1 , see /time ...or [use /DAY or /NIGHT] ..My suggestion..[maybe gonna come in final update ]

-1 , Made such zones like this ..use /kill instead

15th - Maybe you can change Arabians Or Ashians Colour.
-1 ,Nah

16th - Unable Team-mates Helmet Head-shot.
+1 , You mean 'ENABLE'? right

17th - Make commands for clans.
Maybe gonna come in final update:)

18th - unable seasparrow base rape just like attacking bases with Hydra, Tank or Hunter.
A big +1

19th- Stuck Army Trucks ; is some bases like : Australian, Turkey, etc.
Army trucks are stuck and cant drive them.
+1 ,Lol yes

20th - (added new) Team-mates can see Spies (if they /dis) and Snipers (invisible on map) in their team.
+1 for Team mates and -1 for Snipers

And thats it .... Vote for me cheers
Back to top Go down
[MG]Hakam[kM]
[MG]Hakam[kM]

Check this out  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Check this out    Check this out  EmptyFri Feb 19, 2016 6:49 pm

Ok hulala lets go. Very Happy

1st - why use /sarmour when you can buy armour , why use /sheal when u can buy health. and so on XD

10th - yes disable car park was my next suggestion smart guy XD

16th - i meant "UNABLE" like "DISABLE"

Back to top Go down
[MG]Irish_
[MG]Irish_
Legend of Maximum Gaming
Legend of Maximum Gaming

Check this out  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Check this out    Check this out  EmptyFri Feb 19, 2016 8:02 pm

Enough of Redness around this topic , i don't get anything .
Back to top Go down
http://www.mg-official.com
[MG]Hakam[kM]
[MG]Hakam[kM]

Check this out  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Check this out    Check this out  EmptyFri Feb 19, 2016 8:28 pm

Oh, thats hurt Irish Sad you broke my heart. Colour changed XD
Back to top Go down

Dominator
Legend of Maximum Gaming
Legend of Maximum Gaming

Check this out  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Check this out    Check this out  EmptyFri Feb 19, 2016 8:45 pm

He meant your thread is too basic, could have explained a little in each point c;
Back to top Go down
[MG]Hakam[kM]
[MG]Hakam[kM]

Check this out  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Check this out    Check this out  EmptyFri Feb 19, 2016 9:40 pm

How the Heck i suppose to know that, well thats hurt too, explanations added.
Back to top Go down
[MG]Pig[DK]
[MG]Pig[DK]

Check this out  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Check this out    Check this out  EmptyMon Feb 22, 2016 9:10 pm

Also i suggest adding rifle in shop(brief case and /weapons)
and switching the Sniper Rifle of support class with Rifle

1st- Add to Support Class new Support /shelmet. +1
2nd- Support Class Only Support Team-mates . +1
6th - Engineer Class use /efix every five minutes not every 10-20 sec.(Please no rustler with engineer is fun) -1
10th - Unable Team-mates Car Jack. give them a warning like Attacking admin on duty warn. +1
18th - unable seasparrow base rape just like attacking bases with Hydra, Tank or Hunter. +1

Back to top Go down

anwar101

Check this out  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Check this out    Check this out  EmptyWed Feb 24, 2016 11:19 am

i agree with u hakam but for the nitro cmd i dont think so same for the time and date
everything else is good
Back to top Go down
HamzaZeb
HamzaZeb

Check this out  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Check this out    Check this out  EmptyFri Feb 26, 2016 11:47 am

+1 about the video hakam <3 you nailed it mayn nice suggestions we need them ig asap
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/hamzazebofficial
[ℳℊ] ;)
[ℳℊ] ;)
Co-Owner Maximum Gaming
Co-Owner Maximum Gaming

Check this out  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Check this out    Check this out  EmptySat Feb 27, 2016 6:01 am

[MG]Hakam[kM] wrote:

1st - why use /sarmour when you can buy armour , why use /sheal when u can buy health. and so on XD

Because one requires a player to virtually travel from point A to point B.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Check this out  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Check this out    Check this out  Empty

Back to top Go down

Check this out

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1