Homesuggestion for a new section WZYcG7eLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog insuggestion for a new section GzSzGlUsuggestion for a new section T9ywruysuggestion for a new section MrZV306suggestion for a new section KNjj8mV

suggestion for a new section

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
[MG]Terminator
[MG]Terminator
Head Administrator
Head Administrator

suggestion for a new section Empty
PostSubject: suggestion for a new section   suggestion for a new section EmptyMon Feb 22, 2016 2:34 pm

Your name In game :[MG][SAW]Echo
Suggestion for In game or Forum:Forum 
What kind of Suggestion you want give:here is my suggestion for the forum , sometimes we have substantial events made by co-owners and admins like Top 15 Legends which is made by Dominator and also we have some insignificant events made by some, but I think we should have a section named Events and only admins with admin level 5 and higher can post and make events(its not like in game normal /events) 
It's really prominent thing to have everything in its own place and General chat is just getting spammed also it'll attract more players to check the events. 

Thanks for reading.
Back to top Go down
Jalla
Jalla
Head Administrator
Head Administrator

suggestion for a new section Empty
PostSubject: Re: suggestion for a new section   suggestion for a new section EmptyMon Feb 22, 2016 2:41 pm

I agree with you.
I have one more suggestion.Every month admins level 5+ will create 1 event.That event will start at 1 day of month and end at last day.Like 1.3 and end at 30.03 or 31.03.
Back to top Go down

suggestion for a new section

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1