HomeAnother ban appeal (Remove the other one) WZYcG7eLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inAnother ban appeal (Remove the other one) GzSzGlUAnother ban appeal (Remove the other one) T9ywruyAnother ban appeal (Remove the other one) MrZV306Another ban appeal (Remove the other one) KNjj8mV

Another ban appeal (Remove the other one)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

[MG]Sea

Another ban appeal (Remove the other one) Empty
PostSubject: Another ban appeal (Remove the other one)   Another ban appeal (Remove the other one) EmptyMon Feb 29, 2016 4:59 pm

Your ingame username: [MG][CK]Sea
Date of incident: Today
Admin who banned you: [MG][GOD]Randy
Ban reason: He though it was me joining with another account with darklights name but it was not me i talked to irish too. 
Short explanation of events: as said above
Reason why you should be unbanned: I made a mistake and insulted a guy, it was really a mad moment when he insulted me and my country i know i rage a lot but that's my problem i work on but i'm really sorry, I hope i get a chance from all of YOU. 
I have a lot of things i will give it to the community and i hope all of you give me a chance and coming back as an old friends as i was in XSEAX, I'm sorry Randy for bothering you and I'm sorry for everyone i bothered him 
Screenshots: N/A
Back to top Go down
[MG]Randy_
[MG]Randy_
Head Manager
Head Manager

Another ban appeal (Remove the other one) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another ban appeal (Remove the other one)   Another ban appeal (Remove the other one) EmptyMon Feb 29, 2016 5:05 pm

Aight, as you talked with irish, he've decided to give you a chance. Please don't fuck up this time like you did with previous chances. You are allowed to play as NORMAL player. You will be unbanned now.

Regards.
Back to top Go down

Another ban appeal (Remove the other one)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MaximumGaming :: San Andreas Multiplayer ( SA:MP ) :: Ban Appeals :: Unbanned-