Homeadmin application WZYcG7eLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inadmin application GzSzGlUadmin application T9ywruyadmin application MrZV306admin application KNjj8mV

admin application

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Torey_Morgan

admin application Empty
PostSubject: admin application   admin application EmptyThu Apr 21, 2016 6:19 pm

- In game name:[GK]Torey_Morgan

- Your Age:17

- Where are you from :IRAN

- In game score/rank:9555 | Brigadier

- How long have you been a part of the community:1 year and few months
- At which time your active the most and Specify your Timezone :expect mornings. i can be active in evening and nights

- Did you had previous experience in being an administrator , if so for how long:i had experience of being a helper. and im not sure for how long maybe 1/2 or maybe 3 months

- Why do you want to be an Admin/Moderator : to let the server run better and respond to reports and keep the server away from any cheater or else. also making events and helping newbies if they dont know about some commands and Server stuffs.

- How can you help the server being an Administrator :keeping it away from cheaters and fast helping to newbies and fast respond which that makes ppl intrested to play in this server because they want a server without hackers and cheaters and clear out of any glitch or bug or problems.

- Why should we hire you instead of someone else? (Explain in atleast 50 Words):because i can have a good activity and i can respond to reports and controll the server also i can help other admins to lower their tasks any type doesnt matter. so it lets the server to run better and makes more fun for players if they feel safe in this server by having good and active admins.

- Rate your English Level (1-10) :8/5 or 9

- Rate your Maturity Level (1-10) , and Explain why you think that :9 because i can decide quickly and help people in calm and not acting mature or abusing my powers because like : ohh he is my friend so i have to help him in here because i got enough authorizes also i understand stuffs fast thats maybe a good point.

- Do you know about the dark side of being a staff member ? State your reasons : yes it happens for some staff when they get promoted or get a high respect. they will be full of pride and they will start abusing and ignoring other because they think they are big enough to do anything. but thats wrong and im never gonna do stupid things like this.also getting into darkside deserves a ban and i completely agree.

- Post a screenshot of your /stats :https://i.imgur.com/2OHXyh1.png
Back to top Go down
Jalla
Jalla
Head Administrator
Head Administrator

admin application Empty
PostSubject: Re: admin application   admin application EmptyThu Apr 21, 2016 9:08 pm

Why you didn't read rules first?
Anyway,I'm afraid that your application will be automaticly denide because you don't fulfill requirements.
Back to top Go down
[MG]Randy_
[MG]Randy_
Head Manager
Head Manager

admin application Empty
PostSubject: Re: admin application   admin application EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 3:15 am

DENIED.

You need to get the MG tag first, Please check the Community tag application board and apply only if you meet the requirements mentioned there, else will be auto denied.

Regards.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

admin application Empty
PostSubject: Re: admin application   admin application Empty

Back to top Go down

admin application

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1