HomeNeed Donation help  WZYcG7eLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inNeed Donation help  GzSzGlUNeed Donation help  T9ywruyNeed Donation help  MrZV306Need Donation help  KNjj8mV

Need Donation help

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
[MG]Exodust[DK]
[MG]Exodust[DK]

Need Donation help  Empty
PostSubject: Need Donation help    Need Donation help  EmptyFri Apr 22, 2016 10:27 pm

Hello server admins umm admin irish wanted to help me donate but i think now he forgot me
Back to top Go down
[MG]Godmask
[MG]Godmask

PostSubject: Re: Need Donation help    Need Donation help  EmptyTue Apr 26, 2016 8:15 pm

Donations can be found here mate

VIP Packages
Buy Territory here

Once you have donted for the package post a application regarding your payment information
Click here to view the application
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/godmaskzxd
[MG]Exodust[DK]
[MG]Exodust[DK]

PostSubject: Re: Need Donation help    Need Donation help  EmptyWed Apr 27, 2016 4:44 pm

Hi godmask the problem is all ur donation systems are based on the paypal even if u wanna pay without paypal account they will use paypal somehow and the problem is paypal does not have my country listed so it cant accept visa cards from my country i need to
Give my visa card to anyone who can donate him self (if he has visa card) the card i have has the exact amount i want to donate so i just need to give the visa number and pass and that person can u it but he will have to pay for me from his visa card
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Need Donation help    Need Donation help  Empty

Back to top Go down

Need Donation help

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1