Home[MG][GOD]Alex-Stark // Staff Application WZYcG7eLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in[MG][GOD]Alex-Stark // Staff Application GzSzGlU[MG][GOD]Alex-Stark // Staff Application T9ywruy[MG][GOD]Alex-Stark // Staff Application MrZV306[MG][GOD]Alex-Stark // Staff Application KNjj8mV

[MG][GOD]Alex-Stark // Staff Application

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
[MG][DK]AlexStark
[MG][DK]AlexStark
Server Administrator
Server Administrator

[MG][GOD]Alex-Stark // Staff Application Empty
PostSubject: [MG][GOD]Alex-Stark // Staff Application   [MG][GOD]Alex-Stark // Staff Application EmptyFri Apr 29, 2016 10:37 am

-In game name:[MG][GOD]Alex_Stark
-Your age: 20
-Where are you from: Kolkata, India
- In game score/rank: 26,817/Masters of War
- How long have you been a part of the community: I have been part of MG for 2 months.
- At which time your active the most and Specify your Timezone : Every morning from 8am to 2pm and in evening 7pm to 10 pm. Can be more or less
- Did you had previous experience in being an administrator , if so for how long: No i haven't
- Why do you want to be an Admin/Moderator : Because i want to help the server bee free of the hackers, ill also warn the rulebreakers, and its a great honor to be in admin team, i see many hackers everyday ruining the fun, as i stay active most of the times i see players leaving only fot that. i understand that all the admins have personal life and timezone so i want to take the responsibility too. i wont let anyone down!
- How can you help the server being an Administrator : I will help the server get rid of hackers and warn all rule breakers, help the new players always.At that time some of the new players face problems that only an admin or an moderator can solve.
- Why should we hire you instead of someone else? (Explain in atleast 50 Words):Because i have played on this server for like 8 months. I have alot of experience on this server and i am always helpful. Im active and im frendly to the new players. I also help them alot when they ask on chat. I know all comands, because ive been on [MG] for a long time. And i wont be a bad admin, i will always be responsible and will help other admins. I wont let you down!!
- Rate your English Level (1-10) : 9
- Rate your Maturity Level (1-10) , and Explain why you think that : I'm mature enogh i think. i'm in this server for a long time. I don't get angry easily, i like to take matters calmly and easily. i'd rate it 8.5
- Do you know about the dark side of being a staff member ? State your reasons : Yes i know how to use admins powers and also not to missuse them.
-Picture of your stats- https://imgur.com/d7O4DJJ
Back to top Go down
[MG]Randy_
[MG]Randy_
Head Manager
Head Manager

PostSubject: Re: [MG][GOD]Alex-Stark // Staff Application   [MG][GOD]Alex-Stark // Staff Application EmptyFri Apr 29, 2016 12:34 pm

-1 from me.

You just received your mg tag a week before i guess and that makes me feel you're rushing to become a staff and that you're power hungry. You are active, but not that helpful. Have seen you helping players very less, but you're a friendly guy you just could've waited for a month and applied it would've been good and i would've given a positive vote for sure.
Back to top Go down
Jalla
Jalla
Head Administrator
Head Administrator

PostSubject: Re: [MG][GOD]Alex-Stark // Staff Application   [MG][GOD]Alex-Stark // Staff Application EmptyFri Apr 29, 2016 1:00 pm

[ℳḠ][Ḡ☮Ḏ]ℜαη∂ƴ▂ wrote:
-1 from me.

You just received your mg tag a week before i guess and that makes me feel you're rushing to become a staff and that you're power hungry. You are active, but not that helpful. Have seen you helping players very less, but you're a friendly guy you just could've waited for a month and applied it would've been good and i would've given a positive vote for sure.

^
I agree with everything except with the last part.
Back to top Go down
[MG][DK]AlexStark
[MG][DK]AlexStark
Server Administrator
Server Administrator

PostSubject: Re: [MG][GOD]Alex-Stark // Staff Application   [MG][GOD]Alex-Stark // Staff Application EmptyFri Apr 29, 2016 1:30 pm

I understand. Thanks for the guidence and suggetions Randy. I may apply after 1 or 2 months. Thanks Smile
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [MG][GOD]Alex-Stark // Staff Application   [MG][GOD]Alex-Stark // Staff Application Empty

Back to top Go down

[MG][GOD]Alex-Stark // Staff Application

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1