HomeSuggestion WZYcG7eLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inSuggestion GzSzGlUSuggestion T9ywruySuggestion MrZV306Suggestion KNjj8mV

Suggestion

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
[MG]Skyfall[kM]
[MG]Skyfall[kM]
Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator

Suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Suggestion   Suggestion EmptySun May 22, 2016 12:34 am

Your name In game : [MG]_Kal-EL_[kM]
Suggestion for In game or Forum: About Changing names.
What kind of Suggestion you want give: Those days we always have to wait for an admin lvl 6+ to change it so i suggest to give the power to change players name to lvl 3 ore more cause they are the most active and i think it will also make the problems more easier to solve. Are u recruiting admins only to ban hackers and give fun to the server? I'm not complaining but i think that we are ready to assume more responsibility on our shoulders. High admins and co-owners should think about that. I also know that u dont give this power to us because u are thinking that we will abuse on it personally ill not. So may my suggestion to the server got taken in consideration.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
[ℳℊ] ;)
[ℳℊ] ;)
Co-Owner Maximum Gaming
Co-Owner Maximum Gaming

Suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestion   Suggestion EmptySun May 22, 2016 1:46 am

The CMD for name change is only for the Anbu Black Ops of the server (Managers)

I dont see players on the forum asking for name changes and not receiving them in a appropriate amount of time (Not a Pressing Issue)
Back to top Go down

CarTeR450
Server Administrator
Server Administrator

Suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestion   Suggestion EmptySun May 22, 2016 3:40 am

[MG]_Kal-EL_[kM] wrote:
What kind of Suggestion you want give: Those days we always have to wait for an admin lvl 6+ to change it so i suggest to give the power to change players name to lvl 3 ore more cause they are the most active and i think it will also make the problems more easier to solve. Are u recruiting admins only to ban hackers and give fun to the server? I'm not complaining but i think that we are ready to assume more responsibility on our shoulders. High admins and co-owners should think about that. I also know that u dont give this power to us because u are thinking that we will abuse on it personally ill not. So may my suggestion to the server got taken in consideration.

Regards.

But i just think you came back a few days ago? very very very active , very clever, smart, -1 can be heavily abused. You can't surely say a particular level admin is the most active in any case. The time zone differs, and check all the name change app how quickly its done. Next time, use the lil' bit amount of clay hiding inside your thick skull.
Back to top Go down

Dominator
Legend of Maximum Gaming
Legend of Maximum Gaming

Suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestion   Suggestion EmptySun May 22, 2016 7:30 am

CarTeR450 wrote:
[MG]_Kal-EL_[kM] wrote:

Regards.

But i just think you came back a few days ago? very very very active , very clever, smart, -1 can be heavily abused. You can't surely say a particular level admin is the most active in any case. The time zone differs, and check all the name change app how quickly its done. Next time, use the lil' bit amount of clay hiding inside your thick skull.

lol calm down.

-Locked.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestion   Suggestion Empty

Back to top Go down

Suggestion

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MaximumGaming :: San Andreas Multiplayer ( SA:MP ) :: Suggestions-