- What is your In game name: [GOD]EJ_KEJ_EJ

- Your Age : 23

- Where are you from : Czech Republic

- How long have you been a part of the Community: A few months

- At which time your active the most and Specify your Timezone : Im active every day (2pm-11pm) Time Zone (GMT+01:00) Prague,Berlin,Rome,Brusel,Vien,Paris.

- Have u ever been warned/kicked by any of our Staff ? If yes,Why ? : Yes,i had been warned for hbk and once for base raping.Then I never do that again.

- Have you got your MG tag removed before, if so then why: No this is my first time.

- List of the previous names you have used: EJ_KEJ_EJ, [GK]EJ_KEJ_EJ, [GOD]EJ_KEJ_EJ, I have still same name, but i will change it soon. Its rly weird name like Randy said Very Happy

- Why do you want the tag: Because I've seen a lot of SAMP communities, but none of them work like yours. It is really important for me to be one of you. I want to be the next member of this family. All MG members are great and are doing their job very good.

- Have you read ALL server and forum rules?: Yes, i know them all

- If accepted, what will your name be with MG tag?: for now: [MG][GOD]EJ_KEJ_EJ

- What can you do as a member to help people: I want to apply my past experience . I want to continue helping newbies and other players, help against hackers and rule breakers. I think I can more help with MG tag, because MG is respekt, family, helpers. When i started here i was need help, now this help need others. I will help them.

- Why should we accept you: I'm active ,friendly, team player, helping others. I play GTA a lot of years now, many times I was the admin and a co-owner of the server.

- Picture of your stats: