HomePIERO hack, by Papa WZYcG7eLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inPIERO hack, by Papa GzSzGlUPIERO hack, by Papa T9ywruyPIERO hack, by Papa MrZV306PIERO hack, by Papa KNjj8mV

PIERO hack, by Papa

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Papa

PIERO hack, by Papa Empty
PostSubject: PIERO hack, by Papa   PIERO hack, by Papa EmptyMon Aug 01, 2016 1:33 am

Name of rulebraker: PIERO
Date of incident: 31/07/16
Short explanation of events: This guy is a very good player, but that doesnt change the fact that he uses "something". Usually when you shoot him with the sniper the ring doesnt sound at all. In this case, i shoot him in the head twice with the sniper (should be instakill) but it didnt count, it just took him a little bit of life.
Screenshot: Here is a video as a proof:
Also i put an image of my stats (see headshots) to see that i know when it should be a headshot:
i35.servimg.com/u/f35/19/51/95/42/sa-mp-10.jpg
Back to top Go down
[MG]IDGAF
[MG]IDGAF
Head Administrator
Head Administrator

PostSubject: Re: PIERO hack, by Papa   PIERO hack, by Papa EmptyMon Aug 01, 2016 3:22 am

Player was bugged it seems, did not use hacks, it happens sometimes.
Back to top Go down

Papa

PostSubject: Re: PIERO hack, by Papa   PIERO hack, by Papa EmptyMon Aug 01, 2016 3:56 am

I have 1000 headshots now, and he is the only player that ever happened to me (sorry if my english is crap). Coincidence? scratch
Were you able to see the video? A friend of mine couldn't
Back to top Go down
[MG]IDGAF
[MG]IDGAF
Head Administrator
Head Administrator

PostSubject: Re: PIERO hack, by Papa   PIERO hack, by Papa EmptyMon Aug 01, 2016 5:59 am

Papa wrote:
I have 1000 headshots now, and he is the only player that ever happened to me (sorry if my english is crap). Coincidence? scratch
Were you able to see the video? A friend of mine couldn't

Yes I can see the video, and it happens sometimes.
Back to top Go down
[MG]Kriz
[MG]Kriz

PostSubject: Re: PIERO hack, by Papa   PIERO hack, by Papa EmptyMon Aug 01, 2016 12:49 pm

Well, same. I always had suspicion on this PIERRO guy. Then I saw his ping and it was almost same as dominator (200-230). I don't think he's always bugged. Not at least from 5m in-game.
Back to top Go down

katsmo

PostSubject: yep PIERO is strange   PIERO hack, by Papa EmptyThu Aug 25, 2016 10:52 pm

With another sniper, we didn"t manage to kill PIERO. When i headshot him, his head moved but no rings and no headshot. More days later,the same thing arrives, so that's really strange. I talk in private with others guys who thought like me
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PIERO hack, by Papa   PIERO hack, by Papa Empty

Back to top Go down

PIERO hack, by Papa

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1