Home[MG]YoloWarrior[DK]'s Staff Application WZYcG7eLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in[MG]YoloWarrior[DK]'s Staff Application GzSzGlU[MG]YoloWarrior[DK]'s Staff Application T9ywruy[MG]YoloWarrior[DK]'s Staff Application MrZV306[MG]YoloWarrior[DK]'s Staff Application KNjj8mV

[MG]YoloWarrior[DK]'s Staff Application

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

[MG]YoloWarrior[DK]

[MG]YoloWarrior[DK]'s Staff Application Empty
PostSubject: [MG]YoloWarrior[DK]'s Staff Application   [MG]YoloWarrior[DK]'s Staff Application EmptyThu Aug 11, 2016 8:44 am

In-Game Name: [MG]YoloWarrior[DK]

My Age: 13 Becoming 14 next month

My In-Game Score and Rank: My Score is 57639 and I'm rank 10 the General of Army

How long have I Been a Part of The Community: I got the [MG] Tag last year and i've been playing for about 2-3 years

Most active Time and my Time Zone: I am mostly active at 9:00AM to 11:00 AM then or 6:00 PM to 9:00 PM My time zone is the Moscow time zone UTC +3;

My Previous Adventures as a Moderator or Admin: I was a help moderator long back but got removed for inactivity as my pc was sent for fixing

My Reason for Being a Moderator/Admin: I ususally come online at the times when no admins are there which is also the peak time for the hackers to trouble our loyal players. I would as a moderator or admin try and ban them
from our server.

How Can I Help The Server As a Moderator or Admin: I will ban the but not only relying on the reports but also spectate them or go near them and check if they're using hacks and also I would be available during the time when most admins are not there and also the peak time for hackers.

Why Should You Hire Me Over Someone else: I want to make the server more popular as now most admins are leaving or inactive I will ban the hackersso that our players can have a fun time on the server, as I got my pc from maintainance, I am able to play for a longer time as most admins think I'm inactive because I come early morning when no-one is online (admins and moderators).

English Level (1-10): i would rate my self as 9 (i don't know some british words).

Maturity Level (1-10): i would rate my self a fair 9 as i am pretty mature i know the bad words people say and all the other things but I'm missing the 1 point as i sometimes get angry and go to kill the person who irritates me.

Dark Side of Being an Admin or a Moderator: Yes, like abusing power, banning innocent players, ignoring reports and teaming up with hackers i wouldn't like if any of our admins did these things which is true they never do the things mentioned above i would like to be responsible and active like our admins.

Screenshot of my stats: [MG]YoloWarrior[DK]'s Staff Application 2016-010

Back to top Go down
Poor People
Poor People

PostSubject: Re: [MG]YoloWarrior[DK]'s Staff Application   [MG]YoloWarrior[DK]'s Staff Application EmptyThu Aug 11, 2016 9:08 am

your video dose not exit
Back to top Go down
[MG]Epic_
[MG]Epic_
Head Administrator
Head Administrator

PostSubject: Re: [MG]YoloWarrior[DK]'s Staff Application   [MG]YoloWarrior[DK]'s Staff Application EmptyThu Aug 11, 2016 1:41 pm

-1 for now

-Inactive (Maybe different timezone)
-Need to improve your English language
-Unhelpful (When there is no admin online, you can report  hackers on forum)

Goodluck Mate,

Greetings,
[MG]Epic_
Back to top Go down
[MG]hulala[kM]
[MG]hulala[kM]
Head Administrator
Head Administrator

PostSubject: Re: [MG]YoloWarrior[DK]'s Staff Application   [MG]YoloWarrior[DK]'s Staff Application EmptyThu Aug 11, 2016 1:45 pm

-Inactive

You are still inactive...and you created a staff app:(
Never saw IG
Back to top Go down
[MG]Randy_
[MG]Randy_
Head Manager
Head Manager

PostSubject: Re: [MG]YoloWarrior[DK]'s Staff Application   [MG]YoloWarrior[DK]'s Staff Application EmptyThu Aug 11, 2016 2:07 pm

DENIED.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [MG]YoloWarrior[DK]'s Staff Application   [MG]YoloWarrior[DK]'s Staff Application Empty

Back to top Go down

[MG]YoloWarrior[DK]'s Staff Application

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1