HomeAlex is the most ugly and blind admin,unban me,he banned me  WZYcG7eLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inAlex is the most ugly and blind admin,unban me,he banned me  GzSzGlUAlex is the most ugly and blind admin,unban me,he banned me  T9ywruyAlex is the most ugly and blind admin,unban me,he banned me  MrZV306Alex is the most ugly and blind admin,unban me,he banned me  KNjj8mV

Alex is the most ugly and blind admin,unban me,he banned me

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

khaled123

Alex is the most ugly and blind admin,unban me,he banned me  Empty
PostSubject: Alex is the most ugly and blind admin,unban me,he banned me    Alex is the most ugly and blind admin,unban me,he banned me  EmptyWed Aug 24, 2016 4:56 pm

NAME:[MONEY]Gam
Banned For: Annoying
Go to hell alex_Stark
Back to top Go down
[MG][DK]AlexStark
[MG][DK]AlexStark
Server Administrator
Server Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Alex is the most ugly and blind admin,unban me,he banned me    Alex is the most ugly and blind admin,unban me,he banned me  EmptyWed Aug 24, 2016 5:54 pm

Just to inform, the reason hadrulebreaking too.

You insulted me hundreds of times. Broke rules. Many admins reported about you. I have tons of proofs against you. You tried to ban evade yll

So you will not be unbanned, modo.
Back to top Go down
ChinaTown
ChinaTown

PostSubject: Re: Alex is the most ugly and blind admin,unban me,he banned me    Alex is the most ugly and blind admin,unban me,he banned me  EmptyWed Aug 24, 2016 7:08 pm

Hello [MONEY]Gam i'm here for say, to you are an RuleBreaker Your behavior is not good. You insulted me too, if you see /rules -->5 No insulting Players, Flamming Admins. First of all, you need improves yourself a little..

[MG]ChinaTown[AcG] Regards.
Back to top Go down
http://www.mg-official.com

khaled123

PostSubject: Re: Alex is the most ugly and blind admin,unban me,he banned me    Alex is the most ugly and blind admin,unban me,he banned me  EmptyWed Aug 24, 2016 7:29 pm

wait a second,i will behave myself,but not like that alex,Thats unfair,NoBody Reported me for any kind of hacks,so why ban????????????
Back to top Go down
[MG]Peter_
[MG]Peter_
Server Administrator
Server Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Alex is the most ugly and blind admin,unban me,he banned me    Alex is the most ugly and blind admin,unban me,he banned me  EmptyWed Aug 24, 2016 7:30 pm

You ban evaded.You asked me to unban you.In any reason Ban evading is not allowed even if your ban is unfair.You should have wait for a reply here.This will make things worse for you to be unbanned.

Regards
Back to top Go down

khaled123

PostSubject: Re: Alex is the most ugly and blind admin,unban me,he banned me    Alex is the most ugly and blind admin,unban me,he banned me  EmptyWed Aug 24, 2016 7:32 pm

Alex?You must unban me,i promise that i will behave but stop ban players for this reasons

come on dude,ChinaTown what i said to you?You just want to ban players,Tell me,tell me,what is this reason:Annoying?
Back to top Go down

khaled123

PostSubject: Re: Alex is the most ugly and blind admin,unban me,he banned me    Alex is the most ugly and blind admin,unban me,he banned me  EmptyWed Aug 24, 2016 7:33 pm

Peter?i just told you see my ban appeal
Back to top Go down
[MG]Peter_
[MG]Peter_
Server Administrator
Server Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Alex is the most ugly and blind admin,unban me,he banned me    Alex is the most ugly and blind admin,unban me,he banned me  EmptyWed Aug 24, 2016 7:58 pm

LOL i have Screenshots....do not make me upload them....It is not personal mate.Just rule breaking.And i don't like it very much.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alex is the most ugly and blind admin,unban me,he banned me    Alex is the most ugly and blind admin,unban me,he banned me  Empty

Back to top Go down

Alex is the most ugly and blind admin,unban me,he banned me

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1