Home[mg]murda is not respicting me WZYcG7eLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in[mg]murda is not respicting me GzSzGlU[mg]murda is not respicting me T9ywruy[mg]murda is not respicting me MrZV306[mg]murda is not respicting me KNjj8mV

[mg]murda is not respicting me

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
[MG]Henry[A1R]
[MG]Henry[A1R]

[mg]murda is not respicting me Empty
PostSubject: [mg]murda is not respicting me   [mg]murda is not respicting me EmptySat Aug 27, 2016 1:42 am

https://imgur.com/a/bcRKQ
he told me stfu
Back to top Go down
[MG]IDGAF
[MG]IDGAF
Head Administrator
Head Administrator

PostSubject: Re: [mg]murda is not respicting me   [mg]murda is not respicting me EmptySat Aug 27, 2016 2:03 am

[mg]murda is not respicting me Giphy

First of all I did not disrespect you I told you to "stfu" which is in no way an insult.

Yes you needed to stfu, you were being annoying, asking us why we gave you a -1 on your tag application. I told you multiple times to stop arguing about the vote and why I gave it but you kept pestering and pestering and pestering even after I told you to drop it.

Stop being immature and spamming the forums with nonsense reports.

Then you made some comments

[mg]murda is not respicting me 1zd66p1

[mg]murda is not respicting me Igm3p3

[mg]murda is not respicting me 2wg6l3t

Back to top Go down

Dominator
Legend of Maximum Gaming
Legend of Maximum Gaming

PostSubject: Re: [mg]murda is not respicting me   [mg]murda is not respicting me EmptySat Aug 27, 2016 8:18 am

Not a disrespect, as I can see you are annoying him for the vote btw your application is denied because you even know rules better than me.

Locked.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [mg]murda is not respicting me   [mg]murda is not respicting me Empty

Back to top Go down

[mg]murda is not respicting me

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1