HomeHakam[kM] : MG Tag Application WZYcG7eLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inHakam[kM] : MG Tag Application GzSzGlUHakam[kM] : MG Tag Application T9ywruyHakam[kM] : MG Tag Application MrZV306Hakam[kM] : MG Tag Application KNjj8mV

Hakam[kM] : MG Tag Application

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
[MG]Hakam[kM]
[MG]Hakam[kM]

Hakam[kM] : MG Tag Application Empty
PostSubject: Hakam[kM] : MG Tag Application   Hakam[kM] : MG Tag Application EmptySun Sep 18, 2016 1:39 pm

- What is your In game name: [kM]Hakam
- Your Age :18
- Where are you from : Jordan
- How long have you been a part of the Community: Almost 3 years
- At which time your active the most and Specify your Timezone : GMT+0300 from 12 - 4 and in night
- Have you got your MG tag removed before, if so then why: Yes, because i was anoying
- Have u ever been warned/kicked by any of our Staff ? If yes,Why ? : Yes, warned for insult long time ago and i think kicked one.
- List of the previous names you have used:[MG]Hakam[kM], Hakam[kM], Hakam[I.S.I], Hakam.
- Why do you want the tag: I want to help the server as best as i can, i got banned, i got kicked and warned but people change and i change, If i got accepted I will do everything to help the server such as: helping players, especially new players with commands and show them how to play, report players who break the rules and hacks immedatley and ofc answering any question i see in the main chat. So if you think i am ready to hold the MG again, I would be Honord to hold it.
- Have you read ALL server and forum rules?: Of course
- If accepted, what will your name be with MG tag?: [MG]Hakam[kM]
- What can you do as a member to help people: as i said above i can help the server as best as i can, helping new players , reportingh hacker and rule breakers and helping players in-game chat and in forum chat.
- Why should we accept you: Because I really want to help this server to be the best and stay clean for hackers, abusers and ofc rule-breakers.
- Picture of your stats: https://imgur.com/a/O3ZOZ
Back to top Go down

Prathamesh.
Server Administrator
Server Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Hakam[kM] : MG Tag Application   Hakam[kM] : MG Tag Application EmptySun Sep 18, 2016 1:42 pm

+1 From me
-Active [According To His GMT]
-Helpfull
-Saw You Helping New Players Those who Lost Stats,That Time Smile
-Mature
Back to top Go down
[MG]Tom2565[A1R]
[MG]Tom2565[A1R]
Trial Administrator
Trial Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Hakam[kM] : MG Tag Application   Hakam[kM] : MG Tag Application EmptySun Sep 18, 2016 5:27 pm

You get a +1 from me for the following reasons:

- Very active Ingame
- Mature
- Helpfull
- Respectful

Good luck m8! Wink
Back to top Go down
[MG][DK]AlexStark
[MG][DK]AlexStark
Server Administrator
Server Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Hakam[kM] : MG Tag Application   Hakam[kM] : MG Tag Application EmptyMon Sep 19, 2016 2:23 am

Hello Hakam
I'll give you a
+1 for the following reasons.
-Active IG

-Mature
-Knows the rules well and never saw him breaking a rule
-Respectful to others

-Need to be bit more helpful

Good luck mate Smile

Back to top Go down
LEOXZ
LEOXZ

PostSubject: Re: Hakam[kM] : MG Tag Application   Hakam[kM] : MG Tag Application EmptyMon Sep 19, 2016 3:48 am

+1
Active
Good Actitude
No very helpful
Mature
Back to top Go down
http://.mabbos.net
Jalla
Jalla
Head Administrator
Head Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Hakam[kM] : MG Tag Application   Hakam[kM] : MG Tag Application EmptyMon Sep 19, 2016 6:08 am

You are reporting players on forum for the past week I hope that you didn't just reported them to get MG tag.Anyway I hope that you will keep doing that and help our communitry to get a rid of those abusers.
+1

Regards.
Back to top Go down
[MG]IDGAF
[MG]IDGAF
Head Administrator
Head Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Hakam[kM] : MG Tag Application   Hakam[kM] : MG Tag Application EmptyMon Sep 19, 2016 6:10 am

Alright Ill give you a +1 as well

-Helpful

-Respectful and Mature

-Old player, has had tag before I think, has improved greatly and I think he deserves another chance

-Knows the rules and doesnt break them

You have reached the number of POSITIVE VOTES so you have been ACCEPTED

Please meet any 6+ Admin IG to get your tag
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hakam[kM] : MG Tag Application   Hakam[kM] : MG Tag Application Empty

Back to top Go down

Hakam[kM] : MG Tag Application

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MaximumGaming :: COMMUNITY MATTERS [Call OF Duty] :: [MG] Community Tag Application :: Accepted-