Home[Mg]Henry[A1R]'s Staff Application WZYcG7eLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in[Mg]Henry[A1R]'s Staff Application GzSzGlU[Mg]Henry[A1R]'s Staff Application T9ywruy[Mg]Henry[A1R]'s Staff Application MrZV306[Mg]Henry[A1R]'s Staff Application KNjj8mV

[Mg]Henry[A1R]'s Staff Application

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
[MG]Henry[A1R]
[MG]Henry[A1R]

[Mg]Henry[A1R]'s Staff Application Empty
PostSubject: [Mg]Henry[A1R]'s Staff Application   [Mg]Henry[A1R]'s Staff Application EmptySun Sep 25, 2016 9:07 pm

- In game name: [MG]Henry[A1R]
- Your Age: 14
- Where are you from : Israel
- In game score/rank: 15000 Score
- How long have you been a part of the community: 1 year and half
- At which time your active the most and Specify your Timezone : +2
- Did you had previous experience in being an administrator , if so for how long: No
- Why do you want to be an Admin/Moderator : I see alot of rulebrakers and hacker when admins are not online they can play hack and no one can ban them or warn them cuze no admins its reson to be staff and i have alot of resons i want help the server be better i am helping player and i am answering player all qustions and if i am staff i will warn like rulebreakres and till them its allowed and its not allowed
- How can you help the server being an Administrator : like what i said i can /warn and if i am admin higher than level 1 i will /ban i will help players answer there qustions and tell them  its allowed and its not allowed
- Why should we hire you instead of someone else? (Explain in atleast 50 Words):Because i am active the most time and i am helpful i know all rules and i am old player i will be a good staff (if i am accpted i hope that Very Happy) and i check all what happen in fourms i vote on mg tag application and help in alot of things in fourms
- Rate your English Level (1-10) : 9/10
- Rate your Maturity Level (1-10) , and Explain why you think that : 10/10
- Do you know about the dark side of being a staff member ? State your reasons: Yes I know the dark side of being a staff, power abuse. I'll make sure I'll never do it that, and will never happen
- Post a screenshot of your /stats:[Mg]Henry[A1R]'s Staff Application Sa-mp-11
Back to top Go down
[MG]Peter_
[MG]Peter_
Server Administrator
Server Administrator

PostSubject: Re: [Mg]Henry[A1R]'s Staff Application   [Mg]Henry[A1R]'s Staff Application EmptySun Sep 25, 2016 9:47 pm

+1
Active
Helpful
Friendly

I have a feeling that he will fit nicely into the staff team and make a good job.
Back to top Go down
[MG]IDGAF
[MG]IDGAF
Head Administrator
Head Administrator

PostSubject: Re: [Mg]Henry[A1R]'s Staff Application   [Mg]Henry[A1R]'s Staff Application EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 2:01 pm

Hello Henry, I would also like to give you a +1

-Active

-Knows rules and doesn't break them

-Friendly with players and staff also pretty helpful

-I think you may be ready to have a shot at a staff position depending on your performance with players and rulebreakers.

Do not let this vote down, and good luck!
Back to top Go down
[MG]Verqo[A1R]
[MG]Verqo[A1R]
Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator

PostSubject: Re: [Mg]Henry[A1R]'s Staff Application   [Mg]Henry[A1R]'s Staff Application EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 10:26 pm

Surly +1 from me
- Active
- know the rules very well!
- HelpFul
- Respectful
Hopefully u will be able to help us as a staff ! GL
Back to top Go down
[MG][DK]AlexStark
[MG][DK]AlexStark
Server Administrator
Server Administrator

PostSubject: Re: [Mg]Henry[A1R]'s Staff Application   [Mg]Henry[A1R]'s Staff Application EmptyTue Sep 27, 2016 2:57 am

-1 from me
-immature
-broke rules before
-insulted admins including me and peter
-not helpful. typing '/report if you see hackers' on main chat always doesn't help

Improve yourself.
Back to top Go down
[MG]Tom2565[A1R]
[MG]Tom2565[A1R]
Trial Administrator
Trial Administrator

PostSubject: Re: [Mg]Henry[A1R]'s Staff Application   [Mg]Henry[A1R]'s Staff Application EmptyTue Sep 27, 2016 10:06 am

I give you a -1 for the following reasons:
- immature
- broke rules before
- insulted admins
- only sometimes helpful
Back to top Go down
TheJoker
TheJoker
Lead Administrator
Lead Administrator

PostSubject: Re: [Mg]Henry[A1R]'s Staff Application   [Mg]Henry[A1R]'s Staff Application EmptyTue Sep 27, 2016 10:15 am

+1
- Helpful
- Active
- Mature
Alex And Tom Henry told me the Story he didn't instult any1 of you and Verqo saw everything just because he said te truth Smile

Good Luck Smile
Back to top Go down
[MG][DK]AlexStark
[MG][DK]AlexStark
Server Administrator
Server Administrator

PostSubject: Re: [Mg]Henry[A1R]'s Staff Application   [Mg]Henry[A1R]'s Staff Application EmptyTue Sep 27, 2016 12:41 pm

So, Henry already pm'ed you about this app and votes. lemme forward some old images to kriz cause he was present there too
Back to top Go down
[MG][DK]AlexStark
[MG][DK]AlexStark
Server Administrator
Server Administrator

PostSubject: Re: [Mg]Henry[A1R]'s Staff Application   [Mg]Henry[A1R]'s Staff Application EmptyTue Sep 27, 2016 12:49 pm

Remember this incident henry when Kriz warned you accidently and you insulted us regarding that?
>>REMOVED<<
Back to top Go down
[MG]Kriz
[MG]Kriz

PostSubject: Re: [Mg]Henry[A1R]'s Staff Application   [Mg]Henry[A1R]'s Staff Application EmptyTue Sep 27, 2016 12:51 pm

Immature af.
Back to top Go down
[MG]Henry[A1R]
[MG]Henry[A1R]

PostSubject: Re: [Mg]Henry[A1R]'s Staff Application   [Mg]Henry[A1R]'s Staff Application EmptyTue Sep 27, 2016 12:58 pm

[MG]AlexStark wrote:
Remember this incident henry when Kriz warned you accidently and you insulted us regarding that?
 i asked you why you told me stfu?
You and tom and kriz warn me without reason and i was asking you and you saied Stfu right?
And i Respect all players and admins
i was Annoying cuze you warned me without reason i was just Annoying asking why then you said stfu after this i made something worng ??
Thanks for Understanding

Last edited by [MG]Henry[A1R] on Tue Sep 27, 2016 1:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TheJoker
TheJoker
Lead Administrator
Lead Administrator

PostSubject: Re: [Mg]Henry[A1R]'s Staff Application   [Mg]Henry[A1R]'s Staff Application EmptyTue Sep 27, 2016 1:03 pm

[MG]AlexStark wrote:
Nice Proof xD its question how you see it as insult ? @Randy @Domi or any high admin respond here fast.
Alex show us a valid proof How Henry insulted you.
Back to top Go down
TheJoker
TheJoker
Lead Administrator
Lead Administrator

PostSubject: Re: [Mg]Henry[A1R]'s Staff Application   [Mg]Henry[A1R]'s Staff Application EmptyTue Sep 27, 2016 1:04 pm

[MG]Kriz wrote:

Immature af.
Invalid Reason.
this vote won't be Counted.
Back to top Go down
[MG][DK]AlexStark
[MG][DK]AlexStark
Server Administrator
Server Administrator

PostSubject: Re: [Mg]Henry[A1R]'s Staff Application   [Mg]Henry[A1R]'s Staff Application EmptyTue Sep 27, 2016 1:34 pm

[MG]Henry[A1R] wrote:
[MG]AlexStark wrote:
You and tom and kriz warn me without reason and i was asking you and you saied Stfu right?
i was Annoying cuze you warned me without reason i was just Annoying asking why then you said stfu after this i made something worng ??
Thanks for Understanding

No? No one told you stfu. Kriz warned you mistakely. That happens. Afterthat you kept spamming the chat and said 'fu alex' even i said calm down. It happens. And i said shut up henry. These happens.

Nice story making henry.
Back to top Go down
[MG]Randy_
[MG]Randy_
Head Manager
Head Manager

PostSubject: Re: [Mg]Henry[A1R]'s Staff Application   [Mg]Henry[A1R]'s Staff Application EmptyTue Sep 27, 2016 1:36 pm

[MG]Kriz wrote:

Immature af.

First of all to start with, Voting like this is so immature, and is not allowed. "Immature as fuck?" is that all you got to say in a vote? Your vote won't be taken into consideration. Its a warning for you, if you vote like this next time, you wil face the consequences.

Secondly, @alex and kriz, kriz warned him wrongly and when henry asked about it and kriz asked him to "Shut up or stfu" as henry said, for that henry replied "why you told me to shut up?" in the screen shot which you provided "as proof", which i do not see him insulting any of you.. If you warned a player wrongly, you should be the one apologizing to him / her. Be kind to fellow admins and players, there was no need to even say "Shut up" to henry because he had all the rights to ask why he was warned cause he didn't break any rules in-game.

"Why you told me to shut up?" is considered as an insult and not a question.. are you trying to sabotage henry? Wow whats wrong with you guys?

None of your votes will be taken into consideration @alex, kriz and tom.

I'd like to give you a +1 henry, and your application is accepted, welcome to the Maximum Gaming staff team.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
[MG]Henry[A1R]
[MG]Henry[A1R]

PostSubject: Re: [Mg]Henry[A1R]'s Staff Application   [Mg]Henry[A1R]'s Staff Application EmptyTue Sep 27, 2016 1:39 pm

[MG]AlexStark wrote:
[MG]Henry[A1R] wrote:
[MG]AlexStark wrote:
https://postimg.org/image/t4b76e5wd/
Thanks for Understanding

No? No one told you stfu. Kriz warned you mistakely. That happens. Afterthat you kept spamming the chat and said 'fu alex' even i said calm down. It happens. And i said shut up henry. These happens.

Nice story making henry.
you got proof that i said fu? i never saied that i respect all 
Thanks for all voting
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Mg]Henry[A1R]'s Staff Application   [Mg]Henry[A1R]'s Staff Application Empty

Back to top Go down

[Mg]Henry[A1R]'s Staff Application

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MaximumGaming :: COMMUNITY MATTERS [Call OF Duty] :: [MG] Staff Application [OPENED] :: Accepted-