Home[MG]iBrave[A1R]'s Staff Application WZYcG7eLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in[MG]iBrave[A1R]'s Staff Application GzSzGlU[MG]iBrave[A1R]'s Staff Application T9ywruy[MG]iBrave[A1R]'s Staff Application MrZV306[MG]iBrave[A1R]'s Staff Application KNjj8mV

[MG]iBrave[A1R]'s Staff Application

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
[MG]EyaL[A1R]
[MG]EyaL[A1R]

[MG]iBrave[A1R]'s Staff Application Empty
PostSubject: [MG]iBrave[A1R]'s Staff Application   [MG]iBrave[A1R]'s Staff Application EmptyThu Sep 29, 2016 1:34 pm

- In game name:[MG]iBrave[A1R]
- Your Age:16
- Where are you from :Palestine
- In game score/rank:27k
- How long have you been a part of the community:2 Years
- At which time your active the most and Specify your Timezone :+2:00 GMT
- Did you had previous experience in being an administrator , if so for how long:Yes i had experience in being an adminstrator in other server (2 or 3 months).
- Why do you want to be an Admin/Moderator :I want to help the community and the players,if there is a hacker or rulebreaker i will warn/ban him,I'm now ready to be an administrator,i wont let anyone down Smile
- How can you help the server being an Administrator :I can help the server being administrator by kick/ban the hackers and the rulebreakers,and i'm old player i know all the server rules,if someone ask me a question i will answer him(i will help all the players!),i think that i deserve it Smile
- Why should we hire you instead of someone else? (Explain in atleast 50 Words):I'm mature guy who knows server rules very well,I think that I'm respectfull and i have good behaviour,and i'm active, I'm very helpful and i like to help too, i'm old player on the server and I think that I'm ready for moderator duty Smile
- Rate your English Level (1-10) :7-8
- Rate your Maturity Level (1-10) , and Explain why you think that :8/10, everybody like to joke, but when I need to be serious, I will be.
- Do you know about the dark side of being a staff member ? State your reasons :Yes,i'll never abuse my powers,if my friend hacks or break a rule i will ban or warn him,he must be punished.i wont do incorrect job!!!
- Post a screenshot of your /stats :[MG]iBrave[A1R]'s Staff Application AckvhYL

Back to top Go down
[MG]IDGAF
[MG]IDGAF
Head Administrator
Head Administrator

PostSubject: Re: [MG]iBrave[A1R]'s Staff Application   [MG]iBrave[A1R]'s Staff Application EmptyThu Sep 29, 2016 10:38 pm

Ill give you a +1 my friend as I feel you will be a good member of the staff!

- Helpful

- Active (Come online in other timezones when you can)

-Mature and knows the rules

-Generally a good spirited player that will be a great addition to help our staff when in need

Do not let this vote down, good luck!

If he gets accepted I think we should close staff member applications and vote in private based on performance of users in the server
Back to top Go down
[MG]Henry[A1R]
[MG]Henry[A1R]

PostSubject: Re: [MG]iBrave[A1R]'s Staff Application   [MG]iBrave[A1R]'s Staff Application EmptySun Oct 02, 2016 12:01 pm

+1 From me
-Active
-Helpfull
-knows the rules
-Respectfull
i think you are ready to help us in staff
GL M8 Very Happy
Back to top Go down
[MG]Kriz
[MG]Kriz

PostSubject: Re: [MG]iBrave[A1R]'s Staff Application   [MG]iBrave[A1R]'s Staff Application EmptySun Oct 02, 2016 1:44 pm

Hello iBrave,
I'd like to give you a +1 for:

• Semi-active
• Helpful
• Friendly
• Not a rule-breaker

Good luck,
Regards,
Kriz.
Back to top Go down
[MG]Tom2565[A1R]
[MG]Tom2565[A1R]
Trial Administrator
Trial Administrator

PostSubject: Re: [MG]iBrave[A1R]'s Staff Application   [MG]iBrave[A1R]'s Staff Application EmptySun Oct 02, 2016 10:27 pm

Hello iBrave,
I'd like to give you a +1 for:

• Semi-active
• Helpful
• Friendly
• Not a rule-breaker
Back to top Go down

Dominator
Legend of Maximum Gaming
Legend of Maximum Gaming

PostSubject: Re: [MG]iBrave[A1R]'s Staff Application   [MG]iBrave[A1R]'s Staff Application EmptyWed Oct 05, 2016 2:43 pm

Accepted, Meet any level 5+ Admin IG to set your moderator status.

Congratulations.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [MG]iBrave[A1R]'s Staff Application   [MG]iBrave[A1R]'s Staff Application Empty

Back to top Go down

[MG]iBrave[A1R]'s Staff Application

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1