Home[MG]Rush[A1R] Staff application. WZYcG7eLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in[MG]Rush[A1R] Staff application. GzSzGlU[MG]Rush[A1R] Staff application. T9ywruy[MG]Rush[A1R] Staff application. MrZV306[MG]Rush[A1R] Staff application. KNjj8mV

[MG]Rush[A1R] Staff application.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
[MG]Rush[A1R]
[MG]Rush[A1R]

[MG]Rush[A1R] Staff application. Empty
PostSubject: [MG]Rush[A1R] Staff application.   [MG]Rush[A1R] Staff application. EmptyThu Nov 03, 2016 9:24 pm

- In game name: [MG]Rush[A1R]

- Your Age: 15

- Where are you from : Italy

- In game score/rank: 17700

- How long have you been a part of the community: For two months

- At which time your active the most and Specify your Timezone : UTC/GMT +1. I come online at the afternoon (16:00 - 19:30) and sometimes in the night (1:00 - 3:00)

- Did you had previous experience in being an administrator , if so for how long: Yes, I had another experience. for 5 months and then the server has closed

- Why do you want to be an Admin/Moderator : I want to keep the server away from hackers / rulebreakers,I want to help the community and the players. I think I'm ready.

-How can you help the server being an Administrator : Helping the newbies and players, being responsible, controlling the people. I will try my best to make this server as fun as possible to the players.

- Why should we hire you instead of someone else? (Explain in atleast 50 Words): Because I am active, helpful, respectful and friendly. I know all the rules. i always report hackers and rulebreaker ig and on the forum. I have a good behavior. i will be a good staff (If I am accepted). Well, I think I'm ready Smile .

- Rate your English Level (1-10) : 7

- Rate your Maturity Level (1-10) , and Explain why you think that : 8,5 I know how to threat others how they deserve,I never insulted anyone.

- Do you know about the dark side of being a staff member ? State your reasons : Yes I know, I'll never abuse my powers. Never.

- Post a screenshot of your /stats : [MG]Rush[A1R] Staff application. Sa_mp_002

Last edited by [MG]Rush[A1R] on Fri Nov 04, 2016 7:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
[MG]Henry[A1R]
[MG]Henry[A1R]

PostSubject: Re: [MG]Rush[A1R] Staff application.   [MG]Rush[A1R] Staff application. EmptyThu Nov 03, 2016 11:29 pm

-1:
-Not much Active(When you got mg tag i dont see you alot IG)
-Not Much Helpful(When you got mg tag i dont see you alot IG To help)
-Respectful
-Friendly
-I think you are not ready
Good Luck Mate
Back to top Go down
[MG]EyaL[A1R]
[MG]EyaL[A1R]

PostSubject: Re: [MG]Rush[A1R] Staff application.   [MG]Rush[A1R] Staff application. EmptyFri Nov 04, 2016 10:10 am

+1 for the following reasons:
-Active
-Helpful
-Respectful
-Friendly with staff and players
-Mature

Good luck mate Smile

p.s i am lota

Last edited by [MG]EyaL[A1R] on Fri Nov 04, 2016 3:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
[MG]Verqo[A1R]
[MG]Verqo[A1R]
Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator

PostSubject: Re: [MG]Rush[A1R] Staff application.   [MG]Rush[A1R] Staff application. EmptyFri Nov 04, 2016 10:25 am

- Not Active (After the MG tag )
- RuleBreaking .
- RespectFull .
- I Don't Think Ur Ready For It .
GoodLuck.
Back to top Go down

Dominator
Legend of Maximum Gaming
Legend of Maximum Gaming

PostSubject: Re: [MG]Rush[A1R] Staff application.   [MG]Rush[A1R] Staff application. EmptyFri Nov 04, 2016 12:52 pm

+1 Quite helpful and very active, would like to see you on staff team but you gotta fix some stuff [like stop saying everyone to behave,stop spamming -.-]

p.s don't be annoying
Back to top Go down
[MG]Nescau[kM]
[MG]Nescau[kM]
Head Administrator
Head Administrator

PostSubject: Re: [MG]Rush[A1R] Staff application.   [MG]Rush[A1R] Staff application. EmptyFri Nov 04, 2016 1:15 pm

+1
- Active
- Friendly
- Helping new players
- Helping the staff
- Active
- All of our european staff are inactive,
so .. would be great to have one player with this timezone
- Mature
- Active
Back to top Go down
[MG]IDGAF
[MG]IDGAF
Head Administrator
Head Administrator

PostSubject: Re: [MG]Rush[A1R] Staff application.   [MG]Rush[A1R] Staff application. EmptyFri Nov 04, 2016 4:14 pm

Nescau wrote:
+1
- Active
- Friendly
- Helping new players
- Helping the staff
- Active
- All of our european staff are inactive,
so .. would be great to have one player with this timezone
- Mature
- Active
+1
Couldn't agree more, active in his timezone, helpful and respectful, knows the rules and follows them and also tells players to follow them. (WHAT DOMI SAID THO U AINT GOTTA BE THE MG POLICE WITH BEHAVE XD)
Back to top Go down
[MG]Rush[A1R]
[MG]Rush[A1R]

PostSubject: Re: [MG]Rush[A1R] Staff application.   [MG]Rush[A1R] Staff application. EmptySat Nov 05, 2016 3:45 pm

Thanks for voting. I'll try to improve
Back to top Go down
[MG]Randy_
[MG]Randy_
Head Manager
Head Manager

PostSubject: Re: [MG]Rush[A1R] Staff application.   [MG]Rush[A1R] Staff application. EmptySat Nov 05, 2016 3:50 pm

I would like to give a positive vote.

Active & helpful.

[MG][DK]Dominator_ wrote:
would like to see you on staff team but you gotta fix some stuff [like stop saying everyone to behave,stop spamming -.-]

Like domi said, you need to stop doing it. You must only answer if you see a player asking any question related to the game, and not spam the public chat every 3-4 minutes saying "Welcome to the server use /rules, etc" , which i saw you doing it in-game today. Other than that, you're helpful,friendly and active to everyone.

Back to top Go down
[MG][DK]Phenomenal
[MG][DK]Phenomenal
Lead Administrator
Lead Administrator

PostSubject: Re: [MG]Rush[A1R] Staff application.   [MG]Rush[A1R] Staff application. EmptySat Nov 05, 2016 4:28 pm

I will give you a +1

-Active
-Helpful
-Friendly

Without repeating everyone, there's one thing you have to stop doing, other than that, I believe you deserve a chance!
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [MG]Rush[A1R] Staff application.   [MG]Rush[A1R] Staff application. Empty

Back to top Go down

[MG]Rush[A1R] Staff application.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1