HomeKing of the hill(attack) - Map included. WZYcG7eLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inKing of the hill(attack) - Map included. GzSzGlUKing of the hill(attack) - Map included. T9ywruyKing of the hill(attack) - Map included. MrZV306King of the hill(attack) - Map included. KNjj8mV

King of the hill(attack) - Map included.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Do you want the King of the hill minigame?
Yes
King of the hill(attack) - Map included. Left10100%King of the hill(attack) - Map included. Right10
 100% [ 3 ]
No(Reason)
King of the hill(attack) - Map included. Left100%King of the hill(attack) - Map included. Right10
 0% [ 0 ]
Neutral(Reason)
King of the hill(attack) - Map included. Left100%King of the hill(attack) - Map included. Right10
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 3

AuthorMessage
Sid10007
Sid10007

King of the hill(attack) - Map included. Empty
PostSubject: King of the hill(attack) - Map included.   King of the hill(attack) - Map included. EmptyFri Apr 04, 2014 12:29 am

Your name In game : [MG]Sid[nWo]
   Suggestion for In game or Forum: In game.
   What kind of Suggestion you want give: To add a new mini game, like /reconattack, etc. It should be called: King of the hill. It's mainly about a point placed either in the middle of MT.Chillaid or on top of it, like, the highest part of it. I know it will require some mapping, therefore, I mapped it already and it's ready for use if Paul and Irish would accept. Here's the map I've done for it:
Back to top Go down
http://Theepicureanode.blogspot.com
[MG]Jimmy
[MG]Jimmy
Head Administrator
Head Administrator

PostSubject: Re: King of the hill(attack) - Map included.   King of the hill(attack) - Map included. EmptyFri Apr 04, 2014 5:23 am

Yes i support this. Its shortcut should be /hillattack
Back to top Go down
Reptar
Reptar
Clan Member
Clan Member

PostSubject: Re: King of the hill(attack) - Map included.   King of the hill(attack) - Map included. EmptyFri Apr 04, 2014 7:21 am

I support it too.

I like the Idea but I dont know If the hill can change the location because near of that is Zombieattack. Smile
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: King of the hill(attack) - Map included.   King of the hill(attack) - Map included. Empty

Back to top Go down

King of the hill(attack) - Map included.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1