HomeUnban App (Tiger=Malik) WZYcG7eLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inUnban App (Tiger=Malik) GzSzGlUUnban App (Tiger=Malik) T9ywruyUnban App (Tiger=Malik) MrZV306Unban App (Tiger=Malik) KNjj8mV

Unban App (Tiger=Malik)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

(Tiger=Malik)

Unban App (Tiger=Malik) Empty
PostSubject: Unban App (Tiger=Malik)   Unban App (Tiger=Malik) EmptyThu Dec 08, 2016 12:30 pm

Your ingame username:(Tiger=Malik)
Date of incident:09/12/2016
Admin who banned you: Prathamesh Very Happy
Ban reason: Money Hack
Short explanation of events: I Was playing game then suddenly he kicked me. I Tried So many Times But each Time He kicked Me and say Post a Unban App at Forum.
Reason why you should be unbanned: I am New at Samp and This server also.Prathemash is a Good Admin . But It is My Mistake.
So I am Sorry. Please Unban Me
Screenshots: I was Trying to take screen shot but is says can not take screen shot this time...
Back to top Go down

Prathamesh.
Server Administrator
Server Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Unban App (Tiger=Malik)   Unban App (Tiger=Malik) EmptyThu Dec 08, 2016 12:39 pm

Hello You were using Money hack i had Kick You That Times 3 Times Still You were comming To Server Beg For The unban,but when Graftler Ban you , You made Ban Appeal which is Good, because You got no option.And how Do i belive your new To The Samp,Between here is The Proof 
https://imgur.com/a/zT5FL

i Think You Should get 1 chance but when you ban-evade i don't Think you should get other chance Too
Back to top Go down
[MG]IDGAF
[MG]IDGAF
Head Administrator
Head Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Unban App (Tiger=Malik)   Unban App (Tiger=Malik) EmptyThu Dec 08, 2016 8:42 pm

Player will remained banned until Graftler says otherwise.

Back to top Go down
[MG]Graftler[NL]
[MG]Graftler[NL]

PostSubject: Re: Unban App (Tiger=Malik)   Unban App (Tiger=Malik) EmptyThu Dec 08, 2016 9:21 pm

Why where you hacking in the first place ?

I dont see the point of hacking. It doesn't make the game more fun actually.
We do not tolerate illegal modifications or any other kind of hacks and if so then the person will be punished for his own actions.
We do not make the choice of banning someone but the person who doesn't accept the rules does so. Nothing works without rules so it's clear enough to know that if you would break the rules that there are consequences.

My decision will be final when my question will be answered.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unban App (Tiger=Malik)   Unban App (Tiger=Malik) Empty

Back to top Go down

Unban App (Tiger=Malik)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1