HomeMG Tag Application By [DELTA]PrinceKiller WZYcG7eLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inMG Tag Application By [DELTA]PrinceKiller GzSzGlUMG Tag Application By [DELTA]PrinceKiller T9ywruyMG Tag Application By [DELTA]PrinceKiller MrZV306MG Tag Application By [DELTA]PrinceKiller KNjj8mV

MG Tag Application By [DELTA]PrinceKiller

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
PrinceKiller[kM]
PrinceKiller[kM]

MG Tag Application By [DELTA]PrinceKiller Empty
PostSubject: MG Tag Application By [DELTA]PrinceKiller   MG Tag Application By [DELTA]PrinceKiller EmptyFri Dec 09, 2016 8:42 am

- State your IG name :[DELTA]PrinceKiller
- State your age :19
- State your country :Pakistan
- How long have you been a part of the Community :from 2015
- At which time you are active the most and Specify your Timezone :(GMT +05:00) Islamabad, Karachi
- Have you got your MG tag removed before, if so then why :NO Sad
- Have u ever been warned/kicked by any of our Staff ? If yes,Why ? :Yes
- List of the previous names you have used :PrinceKiller PrinceKiller[IA] And [DELTA]PrinceKiller
- Why do you want the tag[Explain] :beacuse am helps player and clans member for peoples am active player and helpful np but server helping me for players guide new players ty
- Have you read ALL server and forum rules? :Yes
- If accepted, what will your name be with MG tag? :[MG]PrinceKiller[DELTA]
- What can you do as a member to help people[Explain] :Can Help New Players And Members i can speak in 2 languages Hindi,English i knowtheir language and i can find hackers or rulebreaker easy
- Why should we accept you[Explain] :My Favrit Server COD WW nice server nice players and members admins moderators and clans members nice my friends very nice and miss me all like me Smile i love this server
- Picture of your stats :https://i.servimg.com/u/f37/19/57/12/30/sa-mp-13.jpg
Back to top Go down

Dominator
Legend of Maximum Gaming
Legend of Maximum Gaming

MG Tag Application By [DELTA]PrinceKiller Empty
PostSubject: Re: MG Tag Application By [DELTA]PrinceKiller   MG Tag Application By [DELTA]PrinceKiller EmptyFri Dec 09, 2016 11:07 am

- Having at least 8000 scores in game or above of it.

Denied.

Back to top Go down

MG Tag Application By [DELTA]PrinceKiller

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1