HomeSuggestions - Mythical. admin futures/event WZYcG7eLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inSuggestions - Mythical. admin futures/event GzSzGlUSuggestions - Mythical. admin futures/event T9ywruySuggestions - Mythical. admin futures/event MrZV306Suggestions - Mythical. admin futures/event KNjj8mV

Suggestions - Mythical. admin futures/event

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mythical
Mythical

Suggestions - Mythical. admin futures/event Empty
PostSubject: Suggestions - Mythical. admin futures/event   Suggestions - Mythical. admin futures/event EmptyThu Dec 15, 2016 5:50 am

Your name In game : Mythical[NL]
Suggestion for In game or Forum: Ingame
What kind of Suggestion you want give: I'm an lvl 1 admin at this moment, and everytime when i spectate someone and i stop spectating him, i get respawned wich is so anoying and makes me not spectate a potential cheater becaus i was capturing something.

Also for the events
Shamal event i think some of you guys might now it, but there need to be commands for it like derby event, but with shamal u let everyone spawn on a roof and the players have to survive while 1-2 admins (depends on the ammount of players) fly a shamal and they try to knock the players off the roof, and as price u can give like 20 score or maby some cash

What is needed for shamal event:
/join like derby and everyone spawns inside to 1 spot.
They need to be /freezed so the admins can spawn shamals for the one who is going to fly. when everything is setup and ready to go the admins go fly off and the players gets /unfreezed.
Back to top Go down
[MG]SlenderLokiz
[MG]SlenderLokiz

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions - Mythical. admin futures/event   Suggestions - Mythical. admin futures/event EmptyThu Dec 15, 2016 6:14 am

The Shamal dogde,they already make it but not alway,they only make when server full and use the getall cmds
Back to top Go down

Dominator
Legend of Maximum Gaming
Legend of Maximum Gaming

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions - Mythical. admin futures/event   Suggestions - Mythical. admin futures/event EmptyThu Dec 15, 2016 7:02 am

Thanks for your suggestion and it really is an improvement over the current system as it is but I myself have already suggested this to owners directly and they did agree to it, I assume we will see this in next major update which is on hold due to some bugs.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions - Mythical. admin futures/event   Suggestions - Mythical. admin futures/event Empty

Back to top Go down

Suggestions - Mythical. admin futures/event

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MaximumGaming :: San Andreas Multiplayer ( SA:MP ) :: Suggestions-