HomeUnbanned Me Kool_DeViL WZYcG7eLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inUnbanned Me Kool_DeViL GzSzGlUUnbanned Me Kool_DeViL T9ywruyUnbanned Me Kool_DeViL MrZV306Unbanned Me Kool_DeViL KNjj8mV

Unbanned Me Kool_DeViL

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kool_DeViL[IA]
Kool_DeViL[IA]

Unbanned Me Kool_DeViL Empty
PostSubject: Unbanned Me Kool_DeViL   Unbanned Me Kool_DeViL EmptyThu Dec 29, 2016 11:08 am

Your ingame username:Kool_DeViL[IA]
Date of incident:19/12/16
Admin who banned you:[MG][DK]Jalla
Ban reason:MA
Short explanation of events:Jalla Why Are U Banned Me Me Say U Unbanned GhostMan He Is Good Man Bro I Know MultiAccounting Sorry I Promiss You Just 3 Accounts Play This Server Kool_DeViL[IA] GhostMan And Andress_Lombardi Plz Unbanned Me Sad Sorry
Reason why you should be unbanned:I Love Server He Is Good Server I Miss My Friends Sad Sad Unbanned Me Plzzzz
Screenshots:No Have
Back to top Go down
Jalla
Jalla
Head Administrator
Head Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Unbanned Me Kool_DeViL   Unbanned Me Kool_DeViL EmptyThu Dec 29, 2016 11:15 am

Hello there.
When I banned GhostMan few minutes later you joined to the game and pm me to unnban your ''friend''.When I checked your account you had 6 accounts.First one was your Kool_DeViL,GhostMan,And Andress_Lambardi,Andres_Lambardi and Andres_Lambardii.I thought that you guys use same IP.But it's not same IP.You have multi accounts.How do I know?
Well when you were online with your Kool_Devil account I told you to call GhostMan to join on the server.Now intresting part is that you left server and joined with GhostMan account.If you're not GhostMan why you had to leave server with your Kool_Devill account and join with GhostMan acc?

Back to top Go down
GhostMan
GhostMan

PostSubject: Re: Unbanned Me Kool_DeViL   Unbanned Me Kool_DeViL EmptyThu Dec 29, 2016 11:31 am

Jalla Bro Ok GhostMan Is My Brother Is And Andress Is Noob He Is Not Interesting Name Crazy Andress So I Say Sorry U Unbanned Me And GhostMan Plz
Back to top Go down
Jalla
Jalla
Head Administrator
Head Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Unbanned Me Kool_DeViL   Unbanned Me Kool_DeViL EmptyThu Dec 29, 2016 1:54 pm

Your ''brother'' used aimbot and you didn't report him.You seems fishy.Stays banned.All of you.
Back to top Go down
Kool_DeViL[IA]
Kool_DeViL[IA]

PostSubject: Re: Unbanned Me Kool_DeViL   Unbanned Me Kool_DeViL EmptyThu Dec 29, 2016 2:11 pm

Jalla IDK He Used Aimbot Me After Come In Home And Play So GhostMan Say Me Am Banned Me Say Ghost What Are U Doing Promiss IDK He Used Aimbot Belive Me Unbanned Me You Stays Banned GhostMan Not Me And Unban My IP
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unbanned Me Kool_DeViL   Unbanned Me Kool_DeViL Empty

Back to top Go down

Unbanned Me Kool_DeViL

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1