Home[MG] Community Tag Application WZYcG7eLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in[MG] Community Tag Application GzSzGlU[MG] Community Tag Application T9ywruy[MG] Community Tag Application MrZV306[MG] Community Tag Application KNjj8mV

[MG] Community Tag Application

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Sumedh

[MG] Community Tag Application Empty
PostSubject: [MG] Community Tag Application   [MG] Community Tag Application EmptyFri Jan 06, 2017 4:54 pm

- State your IG name :Sumedh[IA]

- State your age : 17 Years

- State your country :India

- How long have you been a part of the Community :InGame:10 months , on website:2 months

- At which time you are active the most and Specify your Timezone :I am most active from 8-12am and 7-12 pm , timezone:UTC+5.30

- Have you got your MG tag removed before, if so then why : --

- Have u ever been warned/kicked by any of our Staff ? If yes,Why ? :Warned twice in the starting for base rape when i was a noob Smile.

- List of the previous names you have used :Sumedh

- Why do you want the tag[Explain] :Well...this will help me become admin one day.....and i want to be able to help other when i do..i am very irritated by hackers of all sorts and when they get away because there weren't any admins online it is most irritating...i hope using this i can get to admin position one day. Smile

- Have you read ALL server and forum rules? :Yes

- If accepted, what will your name be with MG tag? :[MG]Sumedh[IA]

What can you do as a member to help people[Explain] :I can help to get complains from the player to the attention of the admins or moderators....Igt sometimes happens that moderators or admins aren't online so in that case i can make up for them.....I can introduce New guys to rules and regulations.

- Why should we accept you[Explain] :Because i want to work for the better of the server and its players and i will not let your votes down Smile

Last edited by Sumedh on Fri Jan 06, 2017 6:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Sumedh

PostSubject: Re: [MG] Community Tag Application   [MG] Community Tag Application EmptyFri Jan 06, 2017 4:59 pm

Here is a screen shot of my stats
[MG] Community Tag Application Screen10

Back to top Go down
Jalla
Jalla
Head Administrator
Head Administrator

PostSubject: Re: [MG] Community Tag Application   [MG] Community Tag Application EmptyFri Jan 06, 2017 6:00 pm

Your [MG] Tag Application must be presented good and must not be an average topic made on forums.
+
Why did you avoid this?
- What can you do as a member to help people[Explain] :
- Why should we accept you[Explain] :

Noone can't vote until he finish this.
You have 24 hours to make a valid [MG] tag application or your application will be denied.
Back to top Go down

Dominator
Legend of Maximum Gaming
Legend of Maximum Gaming

PostSubject: Re: [MG] Community Tag Application   [MG] Community Tag Application EmptySat Jan 07, 2017 8:36 am

Denied.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [MG] Community Tag Application   [MG] Community Tag Application Empty

Back to top Go down

[MG] Community Tag Application

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1