HomeHOSSEIN is Back!! WZYcG7eLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inHOSSEIN is Back!! GzSzGlUHOSSEIN is Back!! T9ywruyHOSSEIN is Back!! MrZV306HOSSEIN is Back!! KNjj8mV

HOSSEIN is Back!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Most cancerous admin of all time?
[MG][DK]Jalla
HOSSEIN is Back!! Left1033%HOSSEIN is Back!! Right10
 33% [ 2 ]
[MG][IA]Roman_Bellic
HOSSEIN is Back!! Left1050%HOSSEIN is Back!! Right10
 50% [ 3 ]
[MG]Terminator[IA]
HOSSEIN is Back!! Left100%HOSSEIN is Back!! Right10
 0% [ 0 ]
[MG][DK]Graftler
HOSSEIN is Back!! Left1017%HOSSEIN is Back!! Right10
 17% [ 1 ]
Revenger
HOSSEIN is Back!! Left100%HOSSEIN is Back!! Right10
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
[MG]Revenger[DW]
[MG]Revenger[DW]

HOSSEIN is Back!! Empty
PostSubject: HOSSEIN is Back!!   HOSSEIN is Back!! EmptySat Jan 07, 2017 6:00 pm

Old Name: [MG]Revenger[IA]
New Name:[MG]HOS[IA]SEIN

1)i'm not revenger i take revenge and i be sad about it Sad i'm so kind i can't be revenger
2)while i changed my name to revenger i wanted be like strong admins but a good heart to love people is better than
them HOSSEIN was more kind
Back to top Go down
[MG]Randy_
[MG]Randy_
Head Manager
Head Manager

HOSSEIN is Back!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HOSSEIN is Back!!   HOSSEIN is Back!! EmptySun Jan 08, 2017 4:21 am

HEY WHERE'S MY NAME IN THE LIST ?

HYPOCRISY !!!!!!!!!

P.S: your signature made me laugh! France or Italy ? You mean they both the same ? LOL I'm gonna make a meme out of it soon ! lol!
Back to top Go down
[MG]Revenger[DW]
[MG]Revenger[DW]

HOSSEIN is Back!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HOSSEIN is Back!!   HOSSEIN is Back!! EmptySun Jan 08, 2017 6:14 am

1)I Think No One In Game Doesn't Know You To Vote For You Inactive About 6 Month
2)Are You Serious ? hahaha professor Randy i havn't to answer about My Signature but It's Better To say
I Mean Brazil Fance or Italy or other countries (it means one of them) hahaha They Are Same? You Don't Know What Say To Hit me But Nice Joke haha maybe you Are Sad Becouse i didn't Type India? xDDD
All The World Knows You Hate Me Do You Know Why Peoples Hate others?
1) Want To Be Like Them
2)They Got Hurt From Them
Don't Be Jealous
Good Luck Randy Bro Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy lol!
If You Want To Continue This I Like It Wink You Can Hate Me Till You Are Alive
Back to top Go down
[MG]Randy_
[MG]Randy_
Head Manager
Head Manager

HOSSEIN is Back!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HOSSEIN is Back!!   HOSSEIN is Back!! EmptySun Jan 08, 2017 7:22 am

[MG]HOSSEIN[IA] wrote:
1)I Think No One In Game Doesn't Know You To Vote For You Inactive About 6 Month
2)Are You Serious ? hahaha professor Randy i havn't to answer about My Signature but It's Better To say
I Mean Brazil Fance or Italy or other countries (it means one of them) hahaha They Are Same? You Don't Know What Say To Hit me But Nice Joke haha maybe you Are Sad Becouse i didn't Type India? xDDD
1) Want To Be Like Them
Don't Be Jealous

Firstly, I want to begin with. You hossein were a part of prathamesh server, you and your other little GK kids lured players from mg to your shitty ass which I made your owner to shut it down forever.
Secondly, you don't know if I'm active or inactive, and I do agree that I was in active for a month, the whole December as I couldn't play and that's none of your business.

It's kind of hilarious watching you trying to fit your entire vocabulary into a post. Although I'm happy that you're stringing words together finally, lmao.

I'd tell you how I really feel, but I wasn't born with enough middle fingers to express myself in this case.

Now for the finale, how sure are you that I'm from India you nincompoop ? Now this is a final warning for you, you behave yourself on forums or else you'll have to face the consequences.

Why would I even be jealous of someone or something as funny as you haha, there is not even a single reason I got to hate you either, you're just a kid who trash talks on forum. You're a Neo-Maxi-zoom-dweebie.

Back to top Go down
[MG]Revenger[DW]
[MG]Revenger[DW]

HOSSEIN is Back!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HOSSEIN is Back!!   HOSSEIN is Back!! EmptySun Jan 08, 2017 12:03 pm

[MG]Randy_ wrote:
[MG]HOSSEIN[IA] wrote:
1) Want To Be Like Them
Don't Be Jealous

Firstly, I want to begin with. You hossein were a part of prathamesh server, you and your other little GK kids lured players from mg to your shitty ass which I made your owner to shut it down forever.
Secondly, you don't know if I'm active or inactive, and I do agree that I was in active for a month, the whole December as I couldn't play and that's none of your business.

It's kind of hilarious watching you trying to fit your entire vocabulary into a post. Although I'm happy that you're stringing words together finally, lmao.

I'd tell you how I really feel, but I wasn't born with enough middle fingers to express myself in this case.

Now for the finale, how sure are you that I'm from India you nincompoop ? Now this is a final warning for you, you behave yourself on forums or else you'll have to face the consequences.

Why would I even be jealous of someone or something as funny as you haha, there is not even a single reason I got to hate you either, you're just a kid who trash talks on forum. You're a Neo-Maxi-zoom-dweebie.

Hello Honey At First I Need To Say I'm Not Kind At All I Gave You Respect But You Didn't And Don't Give Respect I Uderstand You Doing This Becouse Of That Mistake
and Second I Need To Say Fuck That Server I Destroyed and Left It
Yes I Agree It Was My Biggest Mistake In Samp
I Told In A Topic To All Community Forgive Me And Apologize About That Mistake And I Never Do That
Randy It was my mistake and (Mistakes are always forgivable, if one has the courage to admit them.)
I Give Respect To Those Peoples Understand It. If Someone Know What Is That.
I Need To Talk You In Skype I want To Solve Our Problem I Don't Like You Say My Mistake Over And Over
Back to top Go down
[MG]Revenger[DW]
[MG]Revenger[DW]

HOSSEIN is Back!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HOSSEIN is Back!!   HOSSEIN is Back!! EmptySun Jan 08, 2017 12:09 pm

My Name Successfully Changed By Murda To [MG]HOS[IA]SEIN
Me And Randy Have To Solve Our Problem
Not Here If Randy Want To All See We Talk In Another Topic To All See (If He Give Respect In His Talking
Not By Using These Words "Shitty Ass" "Lmao"
Or We Can Talk In Skype.
Forum Mods Can Lock This Topic.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

HOSSEIN is Back!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HOSSEIN is Back!!   HOSSEIN is Back!! Empty

Back to top Go down

HOSSEIN is Back!!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MaximumGaming :: San Andreas Multiplayer ( SA:MP ) :: Name Change Application :: Renamed Successfully-