Homeimmortal army application for moenes WZYcG7eLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inimmortal army application for moenes GzSzGlUimmortal army application for moenes T9ywruyimmortal army application for moenes MrZV306immortal army application for moenes KNjj8mV

immortal army application for moenes

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
roman bellic
roman bellic

immortal army application for moenes Empty
PostSubject: immortal army application for moenes   immortal army application for moenes EmptySat Jan 14, 2017 1:45 pm

-Ingame Name :Moenes

-Present Nationality :Tunisian

-Email :moones.samp55@gmail.com

-your gender:male

-have you ever been banned,warned or jailed by any admin or moderator ? : yes

-Knowledge of Languages. What is your mother tongue? its arabic but also he speaks english

-in-game Skills : 7|10 shotter skillz

-Why do you want to become a member of Immortal Army ? to protect justice and freedom in maximum gaming

By Submission of this application I certify that the statements made by me in answer to the foregoing questions are true, complete and correct to the best of my knowledge and belief. I understand that any misrepresentation or material omission made on this application form or other document requested by the Organization renders a staff member of the Immortal Army liable to termination or dismissal.
Back to top Go down
[MG]Terminator
[MG]Terminator
Head Administrator
Head Administrator

immortal army application for moenes Empty
PostSubject: Re: immortal army application for moenes   immortal army application for moenes EmptySat Jan 14, 2017 3:20 pm

accepted as Second lieutenant
Back to top Go down

immortal army application for moenes

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1