Homeapply for admin position WZYcG7eLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inapply for admin position GzSzGlUapply for admin position T9ywruyapply for admin position MrZV306apply for admin position KNjj8mV

apply for admin position

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

[MG]kostasGR

apply for admin position Empty
PostSubject: apply for admin position   apply for admin position EmptySun Jan 15, 2017 10:29 pm

-In game name:[MG]kostasGR
-Your age:18
-Where are you from:Greece
-How long have you been a part of the community:1 year and 4 months
-At which time your active the most and Specific your Timezone:afternoon and night UTC/GMT +2 hours
-Did you have previous experience in being an administrator, if so for how long:yes for 1 month
-Why do you want to be an Admin/Moderator:cuz i want to help players and ban the hackers
-How can you help the server being an Administstrator:well i will help the new players with the server and i will ban the hackers to keep the server safety
-Why should we hire you instead of someone else? (Explain in atleast 50 Words):cuz i think im old player and already i help so much the new players in the server and i try to report all hackers also i try to be 24/7 in forum to help the players too
-Rate your English level (1-10):7
-Rate your maturity level (1-10), and explain why you think that:8 well i have try to be friend with all players and as i told you i have experience as admin
-Do you know about the dark side of being a staff member? State your reasons:yes i know it when i was admin i dont use my power without reason i think is really stupid for someone to do it and will never try to use it without reason
-Post a screenshot of your /stats:apply for admin position Sa-mp-95
Back to top Go down
Jalla
Jalla
Head Administrator
Head Administrator

PostSubject: Re: apply for admin position   apply for admin position EmptyMon Jan 16, 2017 11:35 am

Hello Kostas.
I will give you -1.
You're active guy who made many suggetions and tryed to help our community (that's really good and I'm grateful for that).
BUT I don't like the way you behave.When admins didn't responde on your ''Official video for MG'' you acted really immature.You keept messageing Roman that you will leave community,that noone don't respect you...That was really immature behaviour mate.Then you were fighting with (I forgot his name).Guy who apply for moderator position shouldn't act like that on main chat (if you have to fight atleast use PM).
I know that you can fix it in future but for now I really can't get over it.
Good luck and best regards.
Back to top Go down

[MG]kostasGR

PostSubject: Re: apply for admin position   apply for admin position EmptyMon Jan 16, 2017 4:31 pm

well this happened before 2 weeks and i never say something for other players who dont like my videos you decide if you like it or not but pls dont say lies ye ik i lost the situation sometimes but i change it i take it so serious and i think i change it but if you think i keep the same behaviour sry but i cant do something more thanks
Back to top Go down
[MG]Terminator
[MG]Terminator
Head Administrator
Head Administrator

PostSubject: Re: apply for admin position   apply for admin position EmptyMon Jan 16, 2017 4:47 pm

"please don't say lies" 
 :  )))))) 
when ever someone says something that you don't like you always say : that is a lie.
you cant deny it because I have seen your messages, we all are sure that Jalla don't lie in his vote
also we have seen you breaking a server rule for 2 times.
you are also active in game and helpful both on forum and in game, as jalla said you reported good things for the server.
improve yourself and try to fix those 2 things then I will support you. Smile
Back to top Go down

[MG]kostasGR

PostSubject: Re: apply for admin position   apply for admin position EmptyMon Jan 16, 2017 5:30 pm

hahaah and again admin come to support admin this happened to all server dude i have experience from it and ik it explain me when i break the rules and explain me how to improve myself if you can better cuz i cant do something more as ik you apply 9 times to take MG tag and now who you are admin you think your are pro here maybe you are but out from this server you are nothing you dont know anything and you think like idiot here i dont give a shit about your vote and for some others vote wait from really admins to vote and post good opinions not bullshit like you anyway if you want denied it cuz you are in bad place now and keep cry cuz you lost all your members from your clan last 2 weeks as i see you just come like dick to say anything stupid who you think is good and think this im not from the other players who respect your position be better admin to take my respect as i see in game other admins talk so bad about you who mean you are really annoying kid and noone want you here thats all someone must to tell it to you if you think it better thanks for your time have a nice day

P.S thats why this server is in bad situation cuz of you and some other admins i really want to help this server but you destroy it
Back to top Go down

Nick_Feld
Donator
Donator

PostSubject: Re: apply for admin position   apply for admin position EmptyMon Jan 16, 2017 5:40 pm

Hello kostas,
After you said that words I will have to give you a negative vote, because you just insulted an Admin, just because he told you what he thinks.

Back to top Go down
[MG]Terminator
[MG]Terminator
Head Administrator
Head Administrator

PostSubject: Re: apply for admin position   apply for admin position EmptyMon Jan 16, 2017 5:44 pm

player is banned for RB,DA (rule breaking and disrespecting admin) also I forgot to add trouble making

staff application Denied

Last edited by [MG]Terminator[IA] on Mon Jan 16, 2017 5:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

[MG]kostasGR

PostSubject: Re: apply for admin position   apply for admin position EmptyMon Jan 16, 2017 5:45 pm

hi nick no need to vote dude he already ban me cuz he cant accept the true but know this he doesnt say what he think he just come to say something so stupid anyway sry if i make you or other admins to feel bad i dotn want it Smile
Back to top Go down
Jalla
Jalla
Head Administrator
Head Administrator

PostSubject: Re: apply for admin position   apply for admin position EmptyMon Jan 16, 2017 6:00 pm

You should learn how to accept critic.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: apply for admin position   apply for admin position Empty

Back to top Go down

apply for admin position

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1