HomeExodia Community Tag Application WZYcG7eLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inExodia Community Tag Application GzSzGlUExodia Community Tag Application T9ywruyExodia Community Tag Application MrZV306Exodia Community Tag Application KNjj8mV

Exodia Community Tag Application

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
[MG]Exodust[DK]
[MG]Exodust[DK]

Exodia Community Tag Application Empty
PostSubject: Exodia Community Tag Application   Exodia Community Tag Application EmptyThu Jan 19, 2017 11:43 am

- State your IG name : Exodia
- State your age : 19
- State your country : Lebanon
- How long have you been a part of the Community : more than a year for about 14 monthes
- At which time you are active the most and Specify your Timezone : 4PM+ ( GMT+2)
- Have you got your MG tag removed before, if so then why : yes got banned for aimbot health hacks and money hacks as i remember seven monthes ago
- Have u ever been warned/kicked by any of our Staff ? If yes,Why ? : banned
- List of the previous names you have used : Cannonbolt Nightfurry Kakashi Kratos with clans and MG tags i dont remember all list
- Why do you want the tag[Explain] : To be part of the community once again as i was one before and now i am active again and being one of the community is good
- Have you read ALL server and forum rules? : yes several times
- If accepted, what will your name be with MG tag? : [MG]Exodust
- What can you do as a member to help people[Explain] : Help new players through their way to the top as i was once before part of the community i already have the experience and i know all rules on server
- Why should we accept you[Explain] : well this is not my business to tell to accept me or not but despite of being banned every one already knows that i help alot i dont have proofs but i do help
- Picture of your stats :
Exodia Community Tag Application Gta_sa10
Back to top Go down
[MG]Hakam[kM]
[MG]Hakam[kM]

PostSubject: Re: Exodia Community Tag Application   Exodia Community Tag Application EmptyThu Jan 19, 2017 1:17 pm

omg!..you are cannonbult?? long time ... anyway
you have my 1+

-old player
-respectful
-helpful somehow
- you learnt from your mistakes

GL
Back to top Go down
[MG]IDGAF
[MG]IDGAF
Head Administrator
Head Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Exodia Community Tag Application   Exodia Community Tag Application EmptyThu Jan 19, 2017 2:21 pm

Exodia wrote:

- Have you got your MG tag removed before, if so then why : yes got banned for aimbot health hacks and money hacks as i remember seven monthes ago

Back to top Go down
Jalla
Jalla
Head Administrator
Head Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Exodia Community Tag Application   Exodia Community Tag Application EmptyThu Jan 19, 2017 2:42 pm

Hello Exodia.
It's -1 from me,simple reason it's because you don't fullfil basic requirements as ''helpful'',''active''.
Whenever I see you online I barely see your reports or stuffs like that.
And you're not active enough to gain [MG] tag I rarely see you online on server,maybe time zone.
I hope that you learned from your mistakes.
Back to top Go down
[MG]Exodust[DK]
[MG]Exodust[DK]

PostSubject: Re: Exodia Community Tag Application   Exodia Community Tag Application EmptyThu Jan 19, 2017 3:02 pm

yes it's time zone and unfortunately half of the time that i play there are no admins just me and some bunch of hackkers
anw thank you i appreciate ur votes Smile
Back to top Go down
[MG]hulala[kM]
[MG]hulala[kM]
Head Administrator
Head Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Exodia Community Tag Application   Exodia Community Tag Application EmptyThu Jan 19, 2017 4:24 pm

[MG][DK]Jalla_ wrote:
Hello Exodia.
It's -1 from me,simple reason it's because you don't fullfil basic requirements as ''helpful'',''active''.
Whenever I see you online I barely see your reports or stuffs like that.
And you're not active enough to gain [MG] tag I rarely see you online on server,maybe time zone.
I hope that you learned from your mistakes.

Yes bro -1 for now

You also need to know more about the server!!
Improve yourself ..and Goolduck next time

DENIED

- Given 3 negative votes by Admins above Level 2. .

You may re-Apply after 2weeks
Back to top Go down

Dominator
Legend of Maximum Gaming
Legend of Maximum Gaming

PostSubject: Re: Exodia Community Tag Application   Exodia Community Tag Application EmptyThu Jan 19, 2017 6:46 pm

Exodia wrote:
yes it's time zone and unfortunately half of the time that i play there are no admins just me and some bunch of hackkers
anw thank you i appreciate ur votes Smile

then the best you can do is record and spam player report section and get accepted next time , just saying.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Exodia Community Tag Application   Exodia Community Tag Application Empty

Back to top Go down

Exodia Community Tag Application

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1