Home[BAN APPLICATION] UNFAIRLY BAN WZYcG7eLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in[BAN APPLICATION] UNFAIRLY BAN GzSzGlU[BAN APPLICATION] UNFAIRLY BAN T9ywruy[BAN APPLICATION] UNFAIRLY BAN MrZV306[BAN APPLICATION] UNFAIRLY BAN KNjj8mV

[BAN APPLICATION] UNFAIRLY BAN

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
DonaldTrump
DonaldTrump

[BAN APPLICATION] UNFAIRLY BAN Empty
PostSubject: [BAN APPLICATION] UNFAIRLY BAN   [BAN APPLICATION] UNFAIRLY BAN EmptySat Jan 21, 2017 11:32 pm

Your ingame username: DanFrez
Date of incident: Saturday, January 22, 2017
Admin who banned you: CoMaNoL
Ban reason: TP
Short explanation of events: I was capturing then i was thinking why red points gifts and other things that is placed like wall and other thing removed, but i continue capturing zones because if i /q i will not play gta again. Sorry i didn't know i am bugged.
Reason why you should be unbanned: I was bugged so it kinda unfair i didn't know i was bugged on the server.
Screenshots:

This the zone of the hospital as you see there is no red checkpoint and gifts.
[BAN APPLICATION] UNFAIRLY BAN RWJr5aU
And this is the zone of the big ear you see there is no red checkpoint.
[BAN APPLICATION] UNFAIRLY BAN WxNe4px
Back to top Go down
CoMaNoL
CoMaNoL

PostSubject: Re: [BAN APPLICATION] UNFAIRLY BAN   [BAN APPLICATION] UNFAIRLY BAN EmptySun Jan 22, 2017 8:20 pm

Hello

There is no connection between you being bugged and the ban.
you have been banned for teleporting between the capturing zones.
it seems that you pressed ESC to mark a spot in the map for each teleport you went to.

Here is the video showing your actions: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6G06Qzt_4p0&t=39s
video has been paused in 1:54
bad quality but you will make it
Back to top Go down
DonaldTrump
DonaldTrump

PostSubject: Re: [BAN APPLICATION] UNFAIRLY BAN   [BAN APPLICATION] UNFAIRLY BAN EmptyMon Jan 23, 2017 12:31 am

Ok alright i called it bug abuse i know it will break rules i am sorry for it if i use tp hack i would say it here right now and i wouldn't lie about it. As you can see there is a vehicle close to me that is an maverick because if i lost it i would have to relog and go back to normal game again. And i though players can't see me if i am bugged so decide to do it so..... i didn't relog so this is bug abuse? Players was not moving and they are invisible so i think i am too.

Last edited by DonaldTrump on Mon Jan 23, 2017 12:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DonaldTrump
DonaldTrump

PostSubject: Re: [BAN APPLICATION] UNFAIRLY BAN   [BAN APPLICATION] UNFAIRLY BAN EmptyMon Jan 23, 2017 12:42 am

If it is hack i am sorry for my mistakes i shouldn't do it but i didn't really use it but i am sorry for teleporting because for the bug that i used.
Back to top Go down
[MG]Randy_
[MG]Randy_
Head Manager
Head Manager

PostSubject: Re: [BAN APPLICATION] UNFAIRLY BAN   [BAN APPLICATION] UNFAIRLY BAN EmptyMon Jan 23, 2017 3:30 am

This clearly is TP hacks. Requesting comanol to take a decision about this unban appeal.
Back to top Go down
DonaldTrump
DonaldTrump

PostSubject: Re: [BAN APPLICATION] UNFAIRLY BAN   [BAN APPLICATION] UNFAIRLY BAN EmptyMon Jan 23, 2017 10:21 am

Ok fine i used hacks on the server and i'ts called Ammohack.cs i didn't use it anytime because the m4 and the guns have like tons of bullets or ammo
Back to top Go down
[MG]hulala[kM]
[MG]hulala[kM]
Head Administrator
Head Administrator

PostSubject: Re: [BAN APPLICATION] UNFAIRLY BAN   [BAN APPLICATION] UNFAIRLY BAN EmptyMon Jan 23, 2017 1:51 pm

Good.you admitted that you used ammohack...but we were expecting from you to say used tphacks(you used it)
Its up to comanol now...he still didnt say the whole truth...
Back to top Go down
CoMaNoL
CoMaNoL

PostSubject: Re: [BAN APPLICATION] UNFAIRLY BAN   [BAN APPLICATION] UNFAIRLY BAN EmptyMon Jan 23, 2017 2:02 pm

Claiming for UNFAIR BAN because you were "bugged".
then saying you "you are sorry IF it is hack".
But only after Randy confirmed it, you managed to admit another hack but not the tp hack.
about Ammohack.cs? that definitely not the kind of hack you have been busted for, means you probably used another cheat.

also by checking your topics history, im pretty surprised to see how much you care about the server against hackers:
http://www.mg-official.com/t6860-admins-why-you-do-this
and you wanted admins to tell you when they leave the server? Laughing Laughing

we dont need to argue with you about proofs
i dont have a good feeling about you.
Stays Banned
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [BAN APPLICATION] UNFAIRLY BAN   [BAN APPLICATION] UNFAIRLY BAN Empty

Back to top Go down

[BAN APPLICATION] UNFAIRLY BAN

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1