HomeJakePatofski's ban appeal. WZYcG7eLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inJakePatofski's ban appeal. GzSzGlUJakePatofski's ban appeal. T9ywruyJakePatofski's ban appeal. MrZV306JakePatofski's ban appeal. KNjj8mV

JakePatofski's ban appeal.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
JakePatofski
JakePatofski

JakePatofski's ban appeal. Empty
PostSubject: JakePatofski's ban appeal.   JakePatofski's ban appeal. EmptySun Jan 22, 2017 9:10 am

Your ingame username: JakePatofski[kM]

Date of incident:22/1/2017

Admin who banned you: Sgt. Pistolero.

Ban reason: Farm.

Short explanation of events: Here comes the story, I invited a friend of mine to play on the server, he said he was broke and he couldn't afford anything so I decided to give him money via /duel. Afterall Pistolero got pissed and banned us both for "farming", I find this very ridiculous by Pistolero's side.

Reason why you should be unbanned: Because all I did was helping my friend, if you really wanna keep me banned for such a reason then I'm done here lol.

Screenshots: JakePatofski's ban appeal. OC4eOSy
Back to top Go down
JakePatofski
JakePatofski

PostSubject: Re: JakePatofski's ban appeal.   JakePatofski's ban appeal. EmptySun Jan 22, 2017 9:23 am

ayy, I can't see any rule stating that "farming" is not allowed.
JakePatofski's ban appeal. RAnkJzF
Back to top Go down
[MG]Randy_
[MG]Randy_
Head Manager
Head Manager

PostSubject: Re: JakePatofski's ban appeal.   JakePatofski's ban appeal. EmptySun Jan 22, 2017 9:57 am

Hello jake,

Score and money farming using zones is strictly not allowed. In this case, i don't think it is a reason to ban, as it is upto the players who are dueling each other to set the prize amount. You can accept or deny a duel request. Anyways, I'd like pistolero's input here, lets wait for him. And if he doesnt reply here within 12 hours, you'll be un-banned in-game.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
Sergeant_Pistolero
Sergeant_Pistolero

PostSubject: Re: JakePatofski's ban appeal.   JakePatofski's ban appeal. EmptySun Jan 22, 2017 10:30 am

Hello guys!
Jake,ur duel was a fake, bringing ur friend with $0 earned $500k. Disservice.
But such a radical measure I took not out of spite, it was necessary to conduct the proceedings and take away at your friend "honestly" earned cash.
I can show proofs ur fake duel's.
Randy, ur solution? I don't see the point of their stay in ban more, but I see the need to nullification the cash him friend (Jin_Yakuza).

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC592id9Vx85oDuvY9FocnFg
JakePatofski
JakePatofski

PostSubject: Re: JakePatofski's ban appeal.   JakePatofski's ban appeal. EmptySun Jan 22, 2017 1:05 pm

Whatever, you can keep me banned, this is ridiculous.
Back to top Go down
[MG]IDGAF
[MG]IDGAF
Head Administrator
Head Administrator

PostSubject: Re: JakePatofski's ban appeal.   JakePatofski's ban appeal. EmptySun Jan 22, 2017 3:03 pm

JakePatofski's ban appeal. JwGmxav

Check and read rule #10 carefully.

But as it seems the player doesn't want to be unbanned so, stays banned.

Maybe you need some time off the internet, and change your attitude you are NOT BILLY BADASS so stop acting like it.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: JakePatofski's ban appeal.   JakePatofski's ban appeal. Empty

Back to top Go down

JakePatofski's ban appeal.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1