HomeMy Staff Application WZYcG7eLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inMy Staff Application GzSzGlUMy Staff Application T9ywruyMy Staff Application MrZV306My Staff Application KNjj8mV

My Staff Application

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

NUCLEAR

My Staff Application Empty
PostSubject: My Staff Application   My Staff Application EmptySun Jan 22, 2017 11:47 am

- In game name: Nuclear
- Your Age: 19 years old
- Where are you from : Morocco
- How long have you been a part of the community: I am just new.
- At which time your active the most and Specify your Timezone : GMT 0 I always find the server without admins
- Did you had previous experience in being an administrator , if so for how long: I am experienced enough to share it with you guys, I have been an admin in two communities, in one LVL4 and then resigned then LVL2 in another community resigned for personal issues. If you're more interested I would say the name of these communities via PM
- Why do you want to be an Admin/Moderator : I wanna help this great community since it's new and share my experience with you guys which I had got, and I am sure you won't disappoint you. In addition to, I always find no admins at my timezone thats why Iam applying
- How can you help the server being an Administrator : I would help the community as I said I'll be helpful, active more than that, Iam mature, and many many other things, and I promise I'll be doing my best
- Why should we hire you instead of someone else? (Explain in atleast 50 Words): Okay, I think that I have enough experience to be chosen as a staff member (EX LVL2 & LVL4 admin) and really I am not that kind of insulters, immature people. I can control my anger and I have no problems with players so everyone likes me. Moreover I am an old player on SAmp,I started playing in 2009, then I spend years of glory in the SAMP and this is another reason that can help me to achieve my goal. Finally, in this period I will be super active because I have no studies and I am free so I can play more than 8 hours per day, and I'll start working hard to prove that I deserve a chance to be
- Rate your English Level (1-10) : 8/10
- Rate your Maturity Level (1-10) , and Explain why you think that : 9/10
- Do you know about the dark side of being a staff member ? State your reasons : Of course I do know I've already used to be an admin so yeah, I would really know that
- Post a screenshot of your /stats : I'll post soon as it is too low
Back to top Go down
Jalla
Jalla
Head Administrator
Head Administrator

PostSubject: Re: My Staff Application   My Staff Application EmptySun Jan 22, 2017 12:34 pm

DENIED
You should read requirements to become a staff memeber here.
Back to top Go down

NUCLEAR

PostSubject: Re: My Staff Application   My Staff Application EmptySun Jan 22, 2017 12:50 pm

Became* member* anyway I hope you learn more english! Close the topic
Back to top Go down

Dominator
Legend of Maximum Gaming
Legend of Maximum Gaming

PostSubject: Re: My Staff Application   My Staff Application EmptyMon Jan 23, 2017 8:42 am

NUCLEAR wrote:
Became* member* anyway I hope you learn more english! Close the topic

lmao he wrote it right you 3rd world gypsy cunt, go back to that black hairy hole you came out from.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Staff Application   My Staff Application Empty

Back to top Go down

My Staff Application

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1