HomeBanned! :D WZYcG7eLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inBanned! :D GzSzGlUBanned! :D T9ywruyBanned! :D MrZV306Banned! :D KNjj8mV

Banned! :D

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

VeXX

Banned! :D Empty
PostSubject: Banned! :D   Banned! :D EmptyFri May 12, 2017 2:16 pm

Your ingame username: VeX
Date of incident: 5/12/2017
Admin who banned you: [CrazyLazy] really not proffesional
Ban reason: Auto cbug,firstly my cbug is perfect from 1-10 i would rate it 10 there's not problem i will make new acc and record my folder and i am going to do everything and that will prove that i am innocent and admin make biggest mistake.We were playing duel and that's it he banned me Amen ! Very Happy
Short explanation of events: I dont know what i have to explain i have nothing ! Very Happy
Reason why you should be unbanned: Because i am innocent...
Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/7RkME
Back to top Go down

VeXX

PostSubject: Re: Banned! :D   Banned! :D EmptyFri May 12, 2017 2:25 pm

Also i know that my proofs will be requested so here it is.
-Here is picture of cleo folder those things are for better FPS. -> https://imgur.com/a/8MoBc
-Also here is picture of my samp folder after i was banned(If there is any problem about any folder i will record and screenshot him).Also crashers.asi is not crasher,its for better fps -> https://imgur.com/a/4JJG0
Because i am innocent i'd like to request that this post should be handled by some admin who has exprience.
Also i'd like to request proofs for admin who has banned me and also if this proofs are not enough i am going to record my cbugging.
Back to top Go down
CrazyLazy
CrazyLazy

PostSubject: Re: Banned! :D   Banned! :D EmptyFri May 12, 2017 2:44 pm

Wanna see the others admins opinions.
Back to top Go down

VeXX

PostSubject: Re: Banned! :D   Banned! :D EmptyFri May 12, 2017 2:46 pm

It's called cbugging...And you should remove that model which you have in deagle because that is showing that from 1 shoot i shoot 10 ammo which is totally wrong... Very Happy Seriosuly i have to say that this is so funny and sad in the sam e time.Anyway remove that model spec someone while he is doing cbug and you will see that he is cbugging correctly without that with this models it looks ...
-Also drop attention on this details.
1.)Duel
2.)When i was shooting...
-I'm not new here because i played here 1 year ago with the same nickname so i was not expecting this error...
Back to top Go down
CrazyLazy
CrazyLazy

PostSubject: Re: Banned! :D   Banned! :D EmptyFri May 12, 2017 3:06 pm

Back to top Go down

VeXX

PostSubject: Re: Banned! :D   Banned! :D EmptyFri May 12, 2017 3:19 pm

Yes but when im cbugging there is big difference between mine cbugging and mod which you have or i dont know what do you have seriously...Go on youtube and type cbug and see how guys shooting then look on your video and you will see that looks wrong...
-Also One important question which will help you and me.Did anti cheat spam?
Back to top Go down
[MG]SlenderLokiz
[MG]SlenderLokiz

PostSubject: Re: Banned! :D   Banned! :D EmptyFri May 12, 2017 3:21 pm

CrazyLazy wrote:

Wanna see the others admins opinions.

the video in 0:29 that not Auto C-Bug ,That a RapidFire for sure.

Last edited by [MG]SlenderLokiz on Fri May 12, 2017 3:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

VeXX

PostSubject: Re: Banned! :D   Banned! :D EmptyFri May 12, 2017 3:23 pm

It's not AUTOCBUG how i can explain that its not see my folder that is because he has mod like that and every shoot looks like cbug when you doing cbug you do c and shoot?Now i've done shoot and 7 ammo which is impossible(on his video).If i record that it would be normal.
Back to top Go down

Dominator
Legend of Maximum Gaming
Legend of Maximum Gaming

PostSubject: Re: Banned! :D   Banned! :D EmptyFri May 12, 2017 4:15 pm

VeXX wrote:
It's not AUTOCBUG how i can explain that its not see my folder that is because he has mod like that and every shoot looks like cbug when you doing cbug you do c and shoot?Now i've done shoot and 7 ammo which is impossible(on his video).If i record that it would be normal.

You are either using autocbug script/macro or just too good at it. Yes please record(and do cbug 15 times/ >shoot 7bullet's 15 times) and we'll see.
Back to top Go down

VeXX

PostSubject: Re: Banned! :D   Banned! :D EmptyFri May 12, 2017 4:20 pm

Sure,in 2 hours my video will be uploaded.
Back to top Go down

VeXX

PostSubject: Re: Banned! :D   Banned! :D EmptyFri May 12, 2017 4:33 pm

The video has been uploaded.
LINK : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mafXj-09ZR4&app=desktop
-In this video you will see my cbugging it was 3x7 as you can see and after all.Also in this video after the game was done i went in gta san andreas and now @Dominator and everyone who thinks that i have rapid or something like that was i right or im still cheating ? :/
-I've recorded with phone because its much easier and now its 100 sure... Sorry for low quality of video it should be better if you watch on the phone...
Sorry because video has been recorded on another server but i must because i am banned and i cant join on server so after someone unban me i am going to delete video so,not problem...
My proofs against [CrazyLazy] proofs:
1.)You can hear mouse clicking and tastature so i think it should be enough.
2.)I've recorded that.
3.)You've seen my folder.
-What is next?
Back to top Go down
[MG]IDGAF
[MG]IDGAF
Head Administrator
Head Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Banned! :D   Banned! :D EmptyFri May 12, 2017 5:26 pm

You stay banned is what's next.

Whatever it is gives you a advantage over other players which I'm sure you'll use in the battlefield.

Play the game how it was intended, without hacks or modifications to the game and or your PC/accessories.

EDIT: Also C-BUG is frowned upon by me heavily and I will ban for it by choice if it's abused and in your case, it is, if it's C-BUG, and not a modification but more than likely a modification so based upon the results you're banned, go ruin the game in someone elses server.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Banned! :D   Banned! :D Empty

Back to top Go down

Banned! :D

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1