HomeVidmantas_Epic refund WZYcG7eLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inVidmantas_Epic refund GzSzGlUVidmantas_Epic refund T9ywruyVidmantas_Epic refund MrZV306Vidmantas_Epic refund KNjj8mV

Vidmantas_Epic refund

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

VidmantasZ

Vidmantas_Epic refund Empty
PostSubject: Vidmantas_Epic refund   Vidmantas_Epic refund EmptyMon May 15, 2017 1:36 pm

In-game name: Vidmantas_Epic
Date of loosing it: 2017-05-14
Proof (Images or videos): i don't have any proof , but that what i had 3264 Score and 255.6 Million Money admins i know that you said you won't refund any stats without proof but it's all your fault just look at players alot of players left the server ! so guys idk do something many players leave quickly:/ if you admins don't refund our stats i will just leave this server like other people
(Extra): if you admins wonder why i didin't make any proof that because i just got back 3 days ago from injury (I broke my right hand) i just had to be without computer for 3 months ( I think that was 2017-02-07) and of course i didin't make any proof so admins think refund or reject if refund i will stay if not bye bye:/
Back to top Go down
[ℳḠ]Ѧαґøη
[ℳḠ]Ѧαґøη
Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Vidmantas_Epic refund   Vidmantas_Epic refund EmptyMon May 15, 2017 3:36 pm

I've sent you a PM regarding your password. Come In-Game to see if your stats can be refunded.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQu1moEOqUj6_wFrfCEGUsQ

Rush

PostSubject: Re: Vidmantas_Epic refund   Vidmantas_Epic refund EmptyMon May 15, 2017 5:15 pm

STATS REFUNDED
Back to top Go down
http://www.mg-official.com

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vidmantas_Epic refund   Vidmantas_Epic refund Empty

Back to top Go down

Vidmantas_Epic refund

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1