HomeRoar : Unban Appeal WZYcG7eLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inRoar : Unban Appeal GzSzGlURoar : Unban Appeal T9ywruyRoar : Unban Appeal MrZV306Roar : Unban Appeal KNjj8mV

Roar : Unban Appeal

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

warrior1

Roar : Unban Appeal Empty
PostSubject: Roar : Unban Appeal   Roar : Unban Appeal EmptyTue May 23, 2017 3:07 pm

Hi ...

My Username: Roar

Date of Incident: Today 23rd May, 2017

Admin who banned me: [MG]Ravenger[DW]

My scores in Game: 15K+

Ban Reason: MH

Short Explanation: I am trying to change my HYDRA skin like other players already have. After download the files it offered me for unlimited money. I thought this will never works and mistakenly I clicked on it. When I login my account I got money. I close the game and reinstall the game but still money is in my account. I have not told to any admin because I am afraid of BAN. But I am waiting for 6+ admin for this incident. Before I tell anyone Ravenger Banned me confused

Reason why I should be Unbanned: I’m accepting that I have used MH, and I’m sorry for breaking rules. I need a chance for proving myself. You never see me hacking again. Give me 1 chance I never use hack again. Admin can set my money to 0 I don’t mind. Even admin can set my score from 15000 to 2000 as a punishment. But don’t BAN me, because I only play on this server, I have made some friends here. I don’t want to leave you MG.

Banned Screen Shot:
Roar : Unban Appeal Sa-mp-041

Last edited by Roar on Tue May 23, 2017 5:04 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
[MG]Revenger[DW]
[MG]Revenger[DW]

PostSubject: Re: Roar : Unban Appeal   Roar : Unban Appeal EmptyTue May 23, 2017 3:37 pm

Hi Mr Roar I Banned You For Money Hack

and as i see In Your Screenshots You're Rank 1 ?????

Damn how a player by 15k scores is rank 1 ? and corporal ? O_o

i was waiting for your ban appeal here is the Proof :
https://imgur.com/OcbDp3e 94M money and 1st in richlist

as i checked yesterday your money was less than this xDDD
i don't know why you did this noob hack
Back to top Go down
[MG]Revenger[DW]
[MG]Revenger[DW]

PostSubject: Re: Roar : Unban Appeal   Roar : Unban Appeal EmptyTue May 23, 2017 4:04 pm

Mr Roar I Forgot To Say You're a Ban Evader.

i have screenshots of chat with Elina , Game_Changer and Roar Same Talking Style also same Pings usually 400 and Same Ip , Using VPN and IP of California . always drives Hunter and Hydra , always Joins Arabia Team

Also i talked With You (Elina's) Account By a Fake Name I Told I'm Abdulhaseeb , your friend and i told " hey game_changer " and you answered " hi "
and 1 Day After That You Changed Your Name Without Name Change App
i have screenshots for all

And Also 4 Days Ago You Logged In By [CrazyLazy]'s Account An Admin Saw his Account's name On Your Ip .

also i have Screenshot For That.

Hope You'll admit it. if don't screenshots will be uploaded here
Back to top Go down

warrior1

PostSubject: Re: Roar : Unban Appeal   Roar : Unban Appeal EmptyTue May 23, 2017 4:12 pm

I thought you banned me for climbing on the WALL, thats why I get my bro Laptop so quick for making evidence how I climb on the wall! That Screen Shot were not taken from my account you are right!

I am Sorry Revenger for MH, You are right I have used Money Hack, I am accepting! :'(

Now I can tell you what you have asked me on previous topic, Who changed my name etc!

Now I can tell you because I know you never UNBAN me because you hate me, So I don't care to tell you my real name!

Yes I'm Elina, I changed my name due to Major_Reacher and some others players because they are flirting and abusing me in chat. I request from 6+ admin to change my name secretly, I want to keep it secret that I was Elina thats why I lie to you in previous topic because I don't that any one abuse me or call me GF etc.

I was thinking why there are no girls in online servers, and today I got my answer!
Back to top Go down
[MG]Revenger[DW]
[MG]Revenger[DW]

PostSubject: Re: Roar : Unban Appeal   Roar : Unban Appeal EmptyTue May 23, 2017 4:20 pm

Thanks for admit

I don't hate nobody ...
I think it's better to head managers decide about you
if they want will Unban you

I gave my informations and also I have some more informations and screenshot of you some days ago logged in by [CrazyLazy]'s account .

also your old account (game changer ) banned by that proof .

ok waiting for High admins to reply here ban / Unban / Temp Ban

and after my last post about that you're game changer we didn't see you for some days and also any accounts didn't get hack

hope you'll change and high level admins will give you another chace

Regards
Back to top Go down

warrior1

PostSubject: Re: Roar : Unban Appeal   Roar : Unban Appeal EmptyTue May 23, 2017 4:59 pm

@[MG]Revenger[DW]:

I did not understand you! what are you saying, Liston I'm going forever I know you never UNBAN me, Hope you are now HAPPY

For your kind knowledge I have only 1 account, I don’t know who is GAME CHANGER etc. So please stop this.

And what are you saying?
Also i talked With You (Elina's) Account By a Fake Name I Told I'm Abdulhaseeb , your friend and i told " hey game_changer " and you answered " hi " and 1 Day After That You Changed Your Name Without Name Change App i have screenshots for all wrote:
i have screenshots of chat with Elina , Game_Changer and Roar Same Talking Style also same Pings usually 400 and Same Ip , Using VPN and IP of California . always drives Hunter and Hydra , always Joins Arabia Team wrote:

What rubbish, You think only GAME CHANGER can say (Hi) in /rpm Everyone says hi …
If anyone says you hi, Are not you /rpm hi ?? So you are Game Changer too because you say hi too and I have found many players like Lighting and Mahna always in JET so those are Game Changer too, and also BAN all other players who are in ARABIA TEAM because they are Game Changer too, and also BAN players with PING between 300 to 500 because they are game changer too!

Because only Game Changer can say Hi. only he can fly jet/hunter, only he have ping between 300 to 500 WTH
Seriously you need to join CIA
Back to top Go down

warrior1

PostSubject: Re: Roar : Unban Appeal   Roar : Unban Appeal EmptyTue May 23, 2017 5:57 pm

@[MG]Revenger[DW] wrote:
Also i talked With You (Elina's) Account By a Fake Name I Told I'm Abdulhaseeb , your friend and i told " hey game_changer " and you answered " hi " wrote:

So you are admitting that you can hack accounts, Like you have said above, Its seems you are game changer, I found only you who is talking about game changer why only you? Maybe you are doing this for promotions etc. Don't be innocent, You are BUSTED

You are doing this because you are not higher level admin, You want to be higher level admin by making false stories, jokes on me! There are many other players in server go ahead make jokes on them, please forgive me! Sad

Liston you are just doing your duty. I'm glad to see that, I'm admitting that I use MH but thats not mean I'm Hacking other things. There is some misunderstanding and nothing.

Now please stop calling me game changer or I will lose my patient. Thats enough you are still insulting me in front of all players without any reason.
Back to top Go down

[MG]Zizo_[DW]

PostSubject: Re: Roar : Unban Appeal   Roar : Unban Appeal EmptyTue May 23, 2017 6:48 pm

I hope high lvl admins reply here
Back to top Go down
[MG]Revenger[DW]
[MG]Revenger[DW]

PostSubject: Re: Roar : Unban Appeal   Roar : Unban Appeal EmptyTue May 23, 2017 7:01 pm

I talked with high level admins .

You're my ban I'll decide to Unban you or not but before That Check your Private message and answer .
I'll decide about you after your reply on PM
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roar : Unban Appeal   Roar : Unban Appeal Empty

Back to top Go down

Roar : Unban Appeal

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1