Homechokra unban appeal [MG]Exodust[DK] WZYcG7eLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inchokra unban appeal [MG]Exodust[DK] GzSzGlUchokra unban appeal [MG]Exodust[DK] T9ywruychokra unban appeal [MG]Exodust[DK] MrZV306chokra unban appeal [MG]Exodust[DK] KNjj8mV

chokra unban appeal [MG]Exodust[DK]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Chokra

chokra unban appeal [MG]Exodust[DK] Empty
PostSubject: chokra unban appeal [MG]Exodust[DK]   chokra unban appeal [MG]Exodust[DK] EmptyThu Jun 08, 2017 3:42 pm

Your ingame username: Chokra
Date of incident: 07-06-2017
Admin who banned you: [MG]Exodust[DK]
Ban reason: wallhack
Short explanation of events: sir i was sniping in germany base than i was afk for few minutes when i came back i saw there no buildings, only some vehicles parked and my health power blinking. i see hydra is moving i shoot the mirror after it i see seasparrow wings are spinning and i shoot its mirror too and i continue shooting all moving things after few seconds a popup screen comes saying that you are banned by [MG]Exodust[DK]
Reason why you should be unbanned: sir i will relog next time immediatly if i am bugged or contact moderator/admin for help
Screenshots: no screen shots only head shoots
Back to top Go down
[MG]Exodust[DK]
[MG]Exodust[DK]

PostSubject: Re: chokra unban appeal [MG]Exodust[DK]   chokra unban appeal [MG]Exodust[DK] EmptyThu Jun 08, 2017 4:54 pm

NICE EXCUSES

Lemme show u what really happened Smile i have tons of proofs ill upload what is necessary atm : proofs that u are shooting walls for no reason ? ofc not proofs that you are shooting players from behind walls cargos towers ...
and not only for 1 min... that means u werent afk and u werent bugged
AND, in case u were bugged and u dont see buildings ========>than players aswell wont be shown to u that means u were desynced from the game and need to reload.
what happened here sir is that u shot players from behind cargos and tower (cargo video doesnt show kill but shows u shooting recklessly cargos) (the other shows u killing a player from behind the tower's top) i dont think someone would be so stupid to shoot objects without a reason and u werent bugged so that's defenitly hack Smile
Higher admins will decide wether the proofs are enough or not
in case proofs are enough higher admins will decide wether you are given a second chance or permanently banned
Proof 1: https://youtu.be/M8EEIqUlbvo
Proof 2: https://youtu.be/HLUFNXhq4jE
Good luck and hope you don't hit a wall that is invisible Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Chokra

PostSubject: Re: chokra unban appeal [MG]Exodust[DK]   chokra unban appeal [MG]Exodust[DK] EmptyThu Jun 08, 2017 5:11 pm

I told i can't see any building, towers, players but i can see some vehicles parked and some other objects and i was shooting all moving things. some objects are not loading when i was snipping, i was not shooting walls i was snipping moving objects anyways you have much experience from me. you are right maybe i was wrong. i will reinstall the game may my cousins did something. last time i have install some graphic mods maybe this is the problem. i will be thankful to you. please sir unban me. i will never repeat the mistake again nor i install any mod again

i am sorry i have waste your time. its ok if you dont want to unban me Arrow but i will happy and thankful to you if you unban me

when you choose to
forgive
those who have hurt you, you take away their power
Back to top Go down
[MG]Exodust[DK]
[MG]Exodust[DK]

PostSubject: Re: chokra unban appeal [MG]Exodust[DK]   chokra unban appeal [MG]Exodust[DK] EmptyThu Jun 08, 2017 7:09 pm

the decision will be for higher admins
Back to top Go down

[IA]Killer

PostSubject: Re: chokra unban appeal [MG]Exodust[DK]   chokra unban appeal [MG]Exodust[DK] EmptyThu Jun 08, 2017 8:18 pm

EXODUST i cant see the youtube proofs xD want to see them
Back to top Go down
http://www.beeg.com
[MG]hulala[kM]
[MG]hulala[kM]
Head Administrator
Head Administrator

PostSubject: Re: chokra unban appeal [MG]Exodust[DK]   chokra unban appeal [MG]Exodust[DK] EmptyFri Jun 09, 2017 3:54 am

haseeb wrote:
EXODUST i cant see the youtube proofs xD want to see them
Do not reply on topics in whichyou are not related to.

Exodust,Kindly re-upload the videos. None of the videos are active

Regards,
Back to top Go down

Chokra

PostSubject: Re: chokra unban appeal [MG]Exodust[DK]   chokra unban appeal [MG]Exodust[DK] EmptyMon Jun 12, 2017 1:00 pm

knock knock any body hear me?
Please unban me :::::::::::::::
Back to top Go down
[MG]hulala[kM]
[MG]hulala[kM]
Head Administrator
Head Administrator

PostSubject: Re: chokra unban appeal [MG]Exodust[DK]   chokra unban appeal [MG]Exodust[DK] EmptyTue Jun 13, 2017 12:13 pm

Mr.Exodust.Kindly re-upload tha proofs
If not uploaded within 36hours.Player will be Unbanned ..

P.s: where are you exodust..y take so long?
Back to top Go down
[MG]Exodust[DK]
[MG]Exodust[DK]

PostSubject: Re: chokra unban appeal [MG]Exodust[DK]   chokra unban appeal [MG]Exodust[DK] EmptyTue Jun 13, 2017 2:34 pm

why do i have to re upload they are working perfectly for me on youtube...
Back to top Go down
[MG]Exodust[DK]
[MG]Exodust[DK]

PostSubject: Re: chokra unban appeal [MG]Exodust[DK]   chokra unban appeal [MG]Exodust[DK] EmptyTue Jun 13, 2017 2:36 pm

Proof 1: https://youtu.be/M8EEIqUlbvo
Proof 2: https://youtu.be/HLUFNXhq4jE
Back to top Go down
roman bellic
roman bellic

PostSubject: Re: chokra unban appeal [MG]Exodust[DK]   chokra unban appeal [MG]Exodust[DK] EmptyTue Jun 13, 2017 2:44 pm

its not wall hak it looks like camera hack ... damn chokra )
Back to top Go down

Chokra

PostSubject: Re: chokra unban appeal [MG]Exodust[DK]   chokra unban appeal [MG]Exodust[DK] EmptyWed Jun 14, 2017 3:31 pm

when admin unban me or i am banned forever bounce
Back to top Go down

KINGOFSPIRITE

PostSubject: Re: chokra unban appeal [MG]Exodust[DK]   chokra unban appeal [MG]Exodust[DK] EmptyThu Jun 15, 2017 5:14 am

Dude if you didnt see any objects then how the hell You standing on those addons just Explain
Back to top Go down

Chokra

PostSubject: Re: chokra unban appeal [MG]Exodust[DK]   chokra unban appeal [MG]Exodust[DK] EmptyThu Jun 15, 2017 10:52 am

KINGOFSPIRITE wrote:
Dude if you didnt see any objects then how the hell You standing on those addons just Explain

dude! read my previous messages carefully again everything is mentioned! I said *some of objects were not loaded ...* like garages where jets are hidden inside etc

lel anyways admin is right, i was not mistakenly banned. exodust is right. i was using cleo mods to make gta sa realism. i was getting random errors 000x48 00000x897 not found etc. i have now uninstall everything and install fresh gta sa. hope admin will unban me now.
Back to top Go down
[MG]hulala[kM]
[MG]hulala[kM]
Head Administrator
Head Administrator

PostSubject: Re: chokra unban appeal [MG]Exodust[DK]   chokra unban appeal [MG]Exodust[DK] EmptyThu Jun 22, 2017 11:39 pm

Still INTErested in getting UNbanned? .huh
Back to top Go down

KINGOFSPIRITE

PostSubject: Re: chokra unban appeal [MG]Exodust[DK]   chokra unban appeal [MG]Exodust[DK] EmptyFri Jun 23, 2017 5:04 am

Nope he didnt lock this topic xD
Back to top Go down

[MG]Zizo_[DW]

PostSubject: Re: chokra unban appeal [MG]Exodust[DK]   chokra unban appeal [MG]Exodust[DK] EmptySat Jun 24, 2017 5:19 pm

KINGOFSPIRITE wrote:
Nope he didnt lock this topic xD

Don't reply on topics which you aren't related to.

BTW The player seems like he isn't interested in getting unbanned.

Forum moderators may lock this topic.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: chokra unban appeal [MG]Exodust[DK]   chokra unban appeal [MG]Exodust[DK] Empty

Back to top Go down

chokra unban appeal [MG]Exodust[DK]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1