HomeAdmin Application by Falc0N3 WZYcG7eLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inAdmin Application by Falc0N3 GzSzGlUAdmin Application by Falc0N3 T9ywruyAdmin Application by Falc0N3 MrZV306Admin Application by Falc0N3 KNjj8mV

Admin Application by Falc0N3

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
[MG]Falc0N3[kM]
[MG]Falc0N3[kM]

Admin Application by Falc0N3 Empty
PostSubject: Admin Application by Falc0N3   Admin Application by Falc0N3 EmptyTue Jun 20, 2017 4:58 pm

- In game name: [MG]Falc0N3[kM]

- Your Age: 21

- Where are you from : Pakistan

- In game score/rank: 15000

- How long have you been a part of the community: 1 and half Year.

- At which time your active the most and Specify your Timezone : UTC+05:00,I have holidays so 10:00 to 2:00
,3:00 to 11:00

- Did you had previous experience in being an administrator , if so for how long: Yeah in Cod server for 7 months.

- Why do you want to be an Admin/Moderator : As i see there are many rule-breakers hackers i want to ban them all and keep this server clean

-How can you help the server being an Administrator : I would help new players. I will give some good suggestions for server. I will be active.

- Why should we hire you instead of someone else? (Explain in atleast 50 Words): I am active, helpful,Mature, respectful and friendly. I know all the rules of the server and i obey all of them.I always say new players to be respectful. I will be a honest and a helpful moderator/admin for Maximum Gaming.

- Rate your English Level (1-10) :

- Rate your Maturity Level (1-10) , and Explain why you think that :
9, I have not insulted anyone yet.

- Do you know about the dark side of being a staff member ? State your reasons : I know, We should not abuse our admin powers.

- Post a screenshot of your /stats : Here you go.

https://imgur.com/a/vRvnq
Back to top Go down
[MG]Falc0N3[kM]
[MG]Falc0N3[kM]

PostSubject: Re: Admin Application by Falc0N3   Admin Application by Falc0N3 EmptyFri Jun 23, 2017 7:55 am

Hello guys as i see Because of many posts i got no replies so please give some replies thank you.

Regards:

[MG]Falc0N3[kM]
Back to top Go down

[MG]Zizo_[DW]

PostSubject: Re: Admin Application by Falc0N3   Admin Application by Falc0N3 EmptyMon Jun 26, 2017 5:55 pm

Denied

[MG]Dr[a]gger wrote:
Your application will be instantly denied if :
Got banned or temporaily banned while the application is running

http://www.mg-official.com/t7344-unban-appeal#45177

Forum moderators may lock this topic.

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Admin Application by Falc0N3   Admin Application by Falc0N3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Admin Application by Falc0N3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MaximumGaming :: COMMUNITY MATTERS [Call OF Duty] :: [MG] Staff Application [OPENED] :: Denied-