HomeWe should make leadership changes. WZYcG7eLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inWe should make leadership changes. GzSzGlUWe should make leadership changes. T9ywruyWe should make leadership changes. MrZV306We should make leadership changes. KNjj8mV

We should make leadership changes.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
[MG]Grim
[MG]Grim

We should make leadership changes. Empty
PostSubject: We should make leadership changes.   We should make leadership changes. EmptySun Jul 09, 2017 9:04 pm

Well this is something that has been bugging me for a while considering we have been waiting on a major update since 2015. And the server hasn't grown over the years all the server has done over the years was go from a server with 75/100 players to 10/100 players In 2017 and we've lost too many good staff either due to them resigning or them being fired for reasons that didn't quite make sense. But I think its not too late to Bring this server back on its feet. What we need to do is have [MG]Randy be the leader of MG and this way executive decisions regarding the server can be made faster and I realized from the last server freeze we had that we are totally incapable of helping the server in anyway unless Irish is contacted and fixes the server and he's busy enough with his own life as it is. We need to put in charge those who have enough time for MG and can lead the server in the right direction. So I feel that we should hire [MG]Randy as the leader of MG and hire [MG]Graftler as a dev for the server. The more dev's the better for the server and the faster updates come out and if issues arise with the server the faster we can get the server back up and running. If we keep going down this path of a slow and quiet end to MG's greatness and capability's then it could be all over. But if we can make some change and put MG on a course for a successful and prosperous future then I see nothing but good things to come for MG and maybe MG might grow into a Huge international Gaming community that has servers for any and all games.

Please don't ignore this. This could be the one hope MG has for a complete restoration and revival of MG that will put MG on the peak of greatness above any gaming community or sa-mp server out there. Don't let MG just be one of the Greats that lived let MG be one of the Greats that lives on and continues!!

#Lets-Make-MG-Great-Again-2017

Part 2 of the leadership changes idea : Or instead of putting one person as the leader of MG we can put all the co-leaders in charge and have them make joint decisions that they all can agree on that is best for the server and community. If we can make these leadership changes and not have MG fall into a pit of inactivity then there is salvation and hope. I hope that this could be considered and not ignored and that MG can actually have a shot at a future and not just be a great gaming community that was alive in 2015 and is now dead in 2017.
Thank you all for reading this and I hope that this will give us some strife and put some hope back into MG.
Back to top Go down
[MG]Hakam[kM]
[MG]Hakam[kM]

PostSubject: Re: We should make leadership changes.   We should make leadership changes. EmptySun Jul 09, 2017 9:50 pm

I believe it's up to Irish to change the owner. you have good ideas Grim, and since you opened the subject, I see that in order to get the server back on its feet, we simply share the server in other places ( social media sites), just need someone to make an Intro video for the server (piece of cake), just as happened when the server first released. That's how it got players they don't come alone. In other hand the server update thing should be released - If possible- " the cooler the server the more players joining".

And maybe if it is possible I suggest to UNBAN most of banned players, i mean seriously the server is almost down, it has low players, it gets closed sometimes, etc.

if it stays like that then probably it will get DOWN!

BTW Nice speech Grim. thats the spirit.
Back to top Go down
[MG]Grim
[MG]Grim

PostSubject: Re: We should make leadership changes.   We should make leadership changes. EmptySun Jul 09, 2017 11:32 pm

I know its totally up to irish but someone had to set the record straight that hes not active that much to fix all of MG's problems we need a active developer and leadership team. And thanks hakam this was something thats been bothering me for a long time since no one wants to talk about how MG hasnt changed since 2014 and we are a basic cod server anymore we arent a unique server like we used to be time and time again i have players complain to me how boring it gets on the server and they are right I personaly think the one thing that keeps players active is roman_bellic. Hes the best friend and staff member i have met that i am honored to work with. We need more players and staff like him because he has great ideas but everyone ignores thos ideas and i think roman should get some recognition for all his hard work.
Back to top Go down
Rocker
Rocker

PostSubject: Re: We should make leadership changes.   We should make leadership changes. EmptyMon Jul 10, 2017 6:42 am

I think there should be someone to make some serious video making for this server
Back to top Go down
[MG]Jeenkiz
[MG]Jeenkiz

PostSubject: Re: We should make leadership changes.   We should make leadership changes. EmptyWed Jul 12, 2017 11:34 pm

Great words Sir Grim ...
as you sayed we need some move here . we need new ideas and apply it in the Game and we need to some push from the social media people by making some great videos show How much excitement is In our Server .
and Also Thanx For our Great Man Roman(Римский) for his work ...all Respect Bro Smile
Back to top Go down
[MG]Terminator
[MG]Terminator
Head Administrator
Head Administrator

PostSubject: Re: We should make leadership changes.   We should make leadership changes. EmptyThu Jul 13, 2017 11:57 am

[ℳℊ] Wink wrote:
Memes pages are a great way to advertise and generate traffic.... now if only one of us had a meme page with 64k followers.... study

edit: gaining a loyal player base is key, thats what should be focused on instead of leadership. You cant have a leader or group of leaders if there is no one to lead....

after a long time this guy said the right thing!
Back to top Go down
[MG]Randy_
[MG]Randy_
Head Manager
Head Manager

PostSubject: Re: We should make leadership changes.   We should make leadership changes. EmptyThu Jul 13, 2017 1:16 pm

All the ideas everyone mentioned about creating videos about the server, memes etc and posting it on a fb page that has huge amount of followers sounds good, but the players we gain after that will not remain permanent.

I'll be honest here, to make the server get a permanent player base of 50-70 / 100 players just like in old times, the video creating and meme creating tricks won't work. they will gain us only temporary players. And the player base will go back to 0-10 again. We can't guarantee that we will get us permanent players through those ideas.

To get players, we need the server to be in hosted tabs, and to do that we need the devs to buy hosted tabs for the server. Without hosted tabs, its impossible to have 50+ permanent player base. The most important thing to gain back players is updates, i'm sure everyone here pretty much aware that our developers are in-active as for now, but not permanently gone and they've been telling us that the update will be released since 2015. I do agree on that one, and it completely depends on their decision to hire a loyal scripter for the server if they're busy and doesn't have time to do the scripting. We just can't suggest a random person to be the server's scripter who might not know anything about scripting at all and ends up making things even more worse.

About the leadership thing, i disagree. There shouldn't be a single leader, it doesn't work like that in MG. Decisions are never taken by single person, even if you're owner, we discuss about a thing before actually executing it.

In conclusion, I can only suggest one thing right now, and that is to wait for irish to return. I'm pretty sure everyone of us got some real life business to be taken care off, and i'm pretty confident he will return soon, cause in my experience , there's no good scripter that can replace irish / paul / austin for maximum gaming. So , i kindly request you all to wait for irish's reply here. I'm sure you're all a bit impatient as for now, due to because the "MAJOR" update for maximum gaming has been delayed for a pretty long time and i completely understand that. But, I've seen and tested the "parts" of that major update of mg myself, the developers showed me what they were working on and its some new and amazing features that is going to be added to the server.

The new forums for mg is all setup, its 90% completed and just needs some final steps to be done.
So, Once again i request you all to wait for irish's return. I'm pretty sure he'll be back by this month. Until then, keep doing what you do, because you love maximum gaming, and to all the loyal players in maximum gaming, thanks for not losing hope and continuing to serve the community as an administrator.

Cheers.

Back to top Go down
[MG]Grim
[MG]Grim

PostSubject: Re: We should make leadership changes.   We should make leadership changes. EmptyThu Jul 13, 2017 4:21 pm

Its an honor to serve MG randy and thanks for the quick reply and info on this topic its much apprieciated. Cant wait till irish come back and your right no'one could replace him.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We should make leadership changes.   We should make leadership changes. Empty

Back to top Go down

We should make leadership changes.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MaximumGaming :: San Andreas Multiplayer ( SA:MP ) :: Suggestions-