HomeName Change App for [MG]Grimlock WZYcG7eLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inName Change App for [MG]Grimlock GzSzGlUName Change App for [MG]Grimlock T9ywruyName Change App for [MG]Grimlock MrZV306Name Change App for [MG]Grimlock KNjj8mV

Name Change App for [MG]Grimlock

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
[MG]Grim
[MG]Grim

Name Change App for [MG]Grimlock Empty
PostSubject: Name Change App for [MG]Grimlock   Name Change App for [MG]Grimlock EmptyThu Jul 13, 2017 6:40 pm

Old Name:[MG][DW]Grimlock
New Name: [MG][DW]Grim

Last edited by [MG]Grimlock on Fri Jul 14, 2017 8:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

NifyNiffler

PostSubject: Re: Name Change App for [MG]Grimlock   Name Change App for [MG]Grimlock EmptyFri Jul 14, 2017 8:23 pm

Grim, i shouldn't be posting here but your name change request is utterly pointless because you silly lilly you are changing your name to "[MG][DW]Grim" this still includes MG TAG then how the hell you are supposed to caught rule breakers LOL.

I request the admins to deny it, i DENY it
Back to top Go down
[MG]Grim
[MG]Grim

PostSubject: Re: Name Change App for [MG]Grimlock   Name Change App for [MG]Grimlock EmptyFri Jul 14, 2017 8:28 pm

Yea i edited my post forgot about that I had posted that in my name change app. Well name was change successfully by [MG][A1R]Crab.

Forum Moderators please lock and move this to Name Changed Successfully and NifyNiffler has posted on multiple ban appeals and topics he not related to. If forum mods could review his rule breaking activity and decide what to do that would be much appreciated!!
Smile
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Name Change App for [MG]Grimlock   Name Change App for [MG]Grimlock Empty

Back to top Go down

Name Change App for [MG]Grimlock

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MaximumGaming :: San Andreas Multiplayer ( SA:MP ) :: Name Change Application-