HomeAdmin Application By Hydra WZYcG7eLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inAdmin Application By Hydra GzSzGlUAdmin Application By Hydra T9ywruyAdmin Application By Hydra MrZV306Admin Application By Hydra KNjj8mV

Admin Application By Hydra

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
[MG]Hydra[SAF]
[MG]Hydra[SAF]

Admin Application By Hydra Empty
PostSubject: Admin Application By Hydra   Admin Application By Hydra EmptyThu Jul 20, 2017 6:12 am

- In game name: [MG]Hydra[SAF]
- Your Age: 27
- Where are you from : Pakistan
- How long have you been a part of the community: Since 2014
- At which time your active the most and Specify your Timezone : +5 GMT . Mostly in Day Time
- Did you had previous experience in being an administrator , if so for how long: Yes I have been Admin in alot of Servers not MG Btw
- Why do you want to be an Admin/Moderator : I will always keep an eye wide opened to check for any something might be un-normal whatever it is. Rule breakers, hackers, players flaming each other, bug abuse or any kind of abuse. I also know most Admin commands. I love this server and I want to keep it as clean as possible for everyone to enjoy playing here. I would be a lot more active if I had something to do with those hackers while I'm online(Always used to see numbers of hackers on MG, without any admins to be online). I just report in the same second but it would be better spectating him and taking proof for them then ban them(Also as mentioned, there is often times where there is no admin online, at least that's from my experience from MG). I am wise and loyal and will be. I want to stay in a friendly community like you guys, I love this community. I will always be available for cooperating with different players. Even if not all players would like me, I wouldn't bother being immature and ignore them. I can also be active for 4-8 hours a day. I can also often play more, especially now since it is summer holidays, and I don't need to worry too much about work.
- How can you help the server being an Administrator : I got experience and a good standing in the community, Im friendly with everyone I got knowledge about the workings of this community and servers I think I can provide a fun gaming experience to the members and hopefully contribute to the server through my mapping skills.
- Why should we hire you instead of someone else? (Explain in atleast 50 Words): I would like to become a an admin not for the rank or the commands but simply just to help players with their knowledge of the server and to make sure that everyone has fun playing, and that their gameplay wouldn't be ruined by a member that simply breaking a rule. I take pride in helping others in anyway possible. I am very active on my Timezone which will be very helpful in assisting players. I understand how things work and what you're to do and not to do. I am very kind and always try to have a positive attitude. I know and understand the general server rules and what players are allowed and not allowed to do as well.
- Rate your English Level (1-10) : 8/10
- Rate your Maturity Level (1-10) , and Explain why you think that : 8/10 , Well i think i am mature enough to be a part of this servers staff team. I've been administrators in alot of Servers i am playing SAMP Since 2012 so i guess I'm ready to serve this community.
- Do you know about the dark side of being a staff member ? State your reasons : Yes i do and i wont break any rules.
- Post a screenshot of your /stats : https://imgur.com/9MFMbI1.png
Back to top Go down
[MG]Grim
[MG]Grim

PostSubject: Re: Admin Application By Hydra   Admin Application By Hydra EmptyThu Jul 20, 2017 6:45 am

You recently came active so ill have to observe you more in game before I vote on this.
Back to top Go down
CrazyLazy
CrazyLazy

PostSubject: Re: Admin Application By Hydra   Admin Application By Hydra EmptyThu Jul 20, 2017 9:08 am

You have just returned to the server.

Actually according to the situation on our server I think we don't need new admins at the moment.
Back to top Go down
[MG]Tom2565[A1R]
[MG]Tom2565[A1R]
Trial Administrator
Trial Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Admin Application By Hydra   Admin Application By Hydra EmptyTue Jul 31, 2018 9:53 pm

Sad +11111111111
Back to top Go down
TheJoker
TheJoker
Lead Administrator
Lead Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Admin Application By Hydra   Admin Application By Hydra EmptyThu Aug 02, 2018 2:22 am

Lol Accepted.
Back to top Go down

Dominator
Legend of Maximum Gaming
Legend of Maximum Gaming

PostSubject: Re: Admin Application By Hydra   Admin Application By Hydra EmptySat Aug 18, 2018 4:56 pm

Congratulations you are promoted to Owner.
Back to top Go down
Ayano-san
Ayano-san

PostSubject: Re: Admin Application By Hydra   Admin Application By Hydra EmptyWed Aug 22, 2018 11:45 am

Dominator wrote:
Congratulations you are promoted to Owner.

fast niga
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Admin Application By Hydra   Admin Application By Hydra Empty

Back to top Go down

Admin Application By Hydra

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1