HomeMG Tag Application: [GST]LeaN[11]  WZYcG7eLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inMG Tag Application: [GST]LeaN[11]  GzSzGlUMG Tag Application: [GST]LeaN[11]  T9ywruyMG Tag Application: [GST]LeaN[11]  MrZV306MG Tag Application: [GST]LeaN[11]  KNjj8mV

MG Tag Application: [GST]LeaN[11]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

[GST]LeaN[11]

MG Tag Application: [GST]LeaN[11]  Empty
PostSubject: MG Tag Application: [GST]LeaN[11]    MG Tag Application: [GST]LeaN[11]  EmptyTue Aug 22, 2017 3:02 am

-State your IG name : Isaias

- State your age : Campero

- State your country : Argentina

- How long have you been a part of the Community : Approximately two years

- At which time you are active the most and Specify your Timezone : Lately I do not have a fixed schedule, for school and personal matters. But it would probably be late afternoon and evening. (13:00, 14:00, 17:00, 19:00 Argentina time)

- Have you got your MG tag removed before, if so then why : No, I've never got it out

- Have u ever been warned/kicked by any of our Staff ? If yes,Why ? : If I have been warned by Base Rape and C-BUG a few times.

- List of the previous names you have used : Lean11, LeaN[11], Le4N[11], And the current one is [GST]LeaN[11]

- Why do you want the tag[Explain] :For me it seems like this would be like a label that takes time on the server, and enter the community. I have no specific reason.

- Have you read ALL server and forum rules? : Yes.

- If accepted, what will your name be with MG tag? : [MG]LeaN[11]

- What can you do as a member to help people[Explain] : I have seen that there are no administrators who speak Spanish, and many people who speak Spanish enter the SV, answer questions, translate in case something happens and the administrator, like the user (do not speak Spanish) does not understand the Administrator and Vice versa

- Why should we accept you[Explain] : As I said earlier I do not have a valid reason

- Picture of your stats : https://imgur.com/a/fJPjq
Back to top Go down
[MG]Grim
[MG]Grim

MG Tag Application: [GST]LeaN[11]  Empty
PostSubject: Re: MG Tag Application: [GST]LeaN[11]    MG Tag Application: [GST]LeaN[11]  EmptyTue Aug 22, 2017 7:30 am

In the state your age section of the app please put a valid age which is in numerics ex : (18,17,23,40 etc.)

Im going to hold my vote on this app until i see more of your in game behaviour and how you help players. Remember that just helping adminstrators with translations dosent help the community that much so please try to be more helpful like showing new players how to play MG or answer any general questions they might have. So until i see more activity and helping the community my vote is on hold.

Back to top Go down

MG Tag Application: [GST]LeaN[11]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1