HomeSuggestion For Server [COD] WZYcG7eLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inSuggestion For Server [COD] GzSzGlUSuggestion For Server [COD] T9ywruySuggestion For Server [COD] MrZV306Suggestion For Server [COD] KNjj8mV

Suggestion For Server [COD]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

AK_MARSHAL

Suggestion For Server [COD] Empty
PostSubject: Suggestion For Server [COD]   Suggestion For Server [COD] EmptyThu May 01, 2014 4:40 pm

Today,Almost at 2 PM ,a Player (His name is secrate).So,he is got banned.After 10 mins He come back With same name.I played with as a friend like team.When he say bye,I asked him for How did  he come back after get banned.So he said that,We just need to Change our External IP,It can be changed by only Restarting the internet Connection and then we can login as normal like Nothing happens.So, i am requesting to Scripter of this server ,[MG]Irish And [MG]Paul to do something for this. Gamers can easily Play after get banned, with their score and money that they get before banned.Do Something for this!!!
Back to top Go down
[MG]Maxx[kM]
[MG]Maxx[kM]
Head Manager
Head Manager

Suggestion For Server [COD] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestion For Server [COD]   Suggestion For Server [COD] EmptyThu May 01, 2014 5:28 pm

+1

It need for a application with a ban nick, no only ip, even replace ip continues banned
Back to top Go down

Suggestion For Server [COD]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1