Home[Unban Appeal] iSense WZYcG7eLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in[Unban Appeal] iSense GzSzGlU[Unban Appeal] iSense T9ywruy[Unban Appeal] iSense MrZV306[Unban Appeal] iSense KNjj8mV

[Unban Appeal] iSense

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

iSense

[Unban Appeal] iSense Empty
PostSubject: [Unban Appeal] iSense   [Unban Appeal] iSense EmptySun Jun 15, 2014 2:07 pm

Your ingame username: iSense
Date of incident:Today
Admin who banned you: It didn't say.
Banned from ? [COD] / [LS:GW]: [COD]
Ban reason: That was never stated.
Short explanation of events: I was alt tabbed having a smoke, came back and I had major lag I DC'ed from the server it sent me a message saying 'youre banned from this server' the SAMP bug. So I reconnected, and posted in the mainchat 'That was weird, Server said I was banned' Then I got the message 'server closed connection' I was actually banned for posting that the server sent a message saying I was banned. I'm sure the logs of the server can be checked to see If I'm ban evading or not, Which I aint. So I'm assuming I was banned for ban evading when I wasn't ban evading >.>
Reason why you should be unbanned: I was simply banned for saying I was banned through the bug...
Screenshots: N/a
Back to top Go down
[MG]Yoker[GROW]
[MG]Yoker[GROW]

PostSubject: Re: [Unban Appeal] iSense   [Unban Appeal] iSense EmptySun Jun 15, 2014 2:27 pm

You've been banned by me for Health hacking And ban evading,i recieved a report from a player against you saying you're Health Hacking,so i checked you,i slapped you about 3 times and exploded 2 times,then u gone afk and i was about to ban you,but it said that you've left,isnt that ban evading ?

and about Health Hacking,i have witness (maybe,I am not sure) and screenshots of you health hacking
[Unban Appeal] iSense 15_06_14140283880519271 العاب
so i banned you
[Unban Appeal] iSense 15_06_14140283880540822 العاب
Back to top Go down

iSense

PostSubject: Re: [Unban Appeal] iSense   [Unban Appeal] iSense EmptySun Jun 15, 2014 2:51 pm

Alright, I understand. However can you not tell you were lagging as well as myself then my cause for the statement is
A.) I'm a sniper with a US skin, While it displays I'm team Australia. - Spectating lag.
B.) The little black box with the sand timer inside of it means connection issues. (The one next to my name)

I think this should justify I'm not hacking. I've played over 50+ hours of gameplay so it would be insane for me to begin hacking. I didn't AFK I disconnected due to connection problems. How would I be to know that you were spectating me, SO I could quickly DC then relog.

The ban message I got was a bug in SA:MP which happens often.
Back to top Go down
[MG]Reyo
[MG]Reyo
Head Manager
Head Manager

PostSubject: Re: [Unban Appeal] iSense   [Unban Appeal] iSense EmptySun Jun 15, 2014 3:00 pm

Dear iSense , give me your ip through P.M'S (Private Messages) to get unbanned.
Back to top Go down
http://www.mg-official.com

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Unban Appeal] iSense   [Unban Appeal] iSense Empty

Back to top Go down

[Unban Appeal] iSense

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1