Home[Unban Appeal] iSense WZYcG7eLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in[Unban Appeal] iSense GzSzGlU[Unban Appeal] iSense T9ywruy[Unban Appeal] iSense MrZV306[Unban Appeal] iSense KNjj8mV

[Unban Appeal] iSense

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

iSense

[Unban Appeal] iSense Empty
PostSubject: [Unban Appeal] iSense   [Unban Appeal] iSense EmptyWed Jun 25, 2014 5:00 pm

Your ingame username: iSense
Date of incident:Today
Admin who banned you: It didn't say.
Banned from ? [COD] / [LS:GW]: [COD]
Ban reason: That was never stated.
Short explanation of events:I was playing as a jettrooper on the team Australia probably for about 45 minutes, Spawned my jetpack, Flew around got shot twice while in mid-air thennnn at the same instance I was also banned.
Reason why you should be unbanned: Because there's no valid reason I should be banned...
Screenshots: N/a

This is also becoming ridiculous now, This is the third time I've been banned for some reason or another and It's becoming really annoying, All I'm trying to do is play SA:MP in my spare hours of work.

It seems every time I come on here I'm getting banned, after putting about roughly 70+ hours of my time into this server without a single warn. Yet... I'm still being banned for some reason? Is it not clear to see that a player after roughly 70+ hours is not going to be hacking or they would have been permanently banned by this point?
Back to top Go down
[MG]Yoker[GROW]
[MG]Yoker[GROW]

PostSubject: Re: [Unban Appeal] iSense   [Unban Appeal] iSense EmptyWed Jun 25, 2014 5:57 pm

actually,the /stats is always bugged,some players has 0 score,and just joined now and has about 200+ hours of gameplay,it needs to be fixed

This may be a bug,try to relog,didn't work ? try to relog again,if it didn't work,then it means you're banned

Think about it,you got banned 3 times (i only know 2,but you said its 3)why would 3 different admins ban you without a reason ? you're probably a hack!

NOTE:if the relogging didn't work with you,wait for the admin who banned you
Back to top Go down
[MG]Reyo
[MG]Reyo
Head Manager
Head Manager

PostSubject: Re: [Unban Appeal] iSense   [Unban Appeal] iSense EmptyWed Jun 25, 2014 8:09 pm

If an admin dosent respond , You can pm me for you ip adress to get unbanned.
Back to top Go down
http://www.mg-official.com

iSense

PostSubject: Re: [Unban Appeal] iSense   [Unban Appeal] iSense EmptyThu Jun 26, 2014 1:51 pm

[MG]Yoker[GROW] wrote:
actually,the /stats is always bugged,some players has 0 score,and just joined now and has about 200+ hours of gameplay,it needs to be fixed

This may be a bug,try to relog,didn't work ? try to relog again,if it didn't work,then it means you're banned

Think about it,you got banned 3 times (i only know 2,but you said its 3)why would 3 different admins ban you without a reason ? you're probably a hack!

If I was a hacker substantial evidence would have been given, one admin took a screenshot of me 'hacking' which was no more than him spectating me whilst I was having connection issues.

Nevertheless I wouldn't use hacks as I play roleplay server and because I don't need to, it ruins the entire point of even playing the game in my own opinion.

Thank you also Reyo.
Back to top Go down

Dominator
Legend of Maximum Gaming
Legend of Maximum Gaming

PostSubject: Re: [Unban Appeal] iSense   [Unban Appeal] iSense EmptyThu Jun 26, 2014 5:04 pm

iSense wrote:
[MG]Yoker[GROW] wrote:

If I was a hacker substantial evidence would have been given, one admin took a screenshot of me 'hacking' which was no more than him spectating me whilst I was having connection issues.

Nevertheless I wouldn't use hacks as I play roleplay server and because I don't need to, it ruins the entire point of even playing the game in my own opinion.

Thank you also Reyo.

I think none banned you or if some one banned you is maybe inactive?

That was a better idea that admin must post that he banned this user and for this reason so we can see if someone was banned easily.
Or
maybe if some owner can check ban logs and can know why were you banned.

As none replied so you got a chance.
As Reyo said PM him your ip or send it to me to get unbanned Smile

Regards,

[MG]Dominator_

-Unbanned-
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Unban Appeal] iSense   [Unban Appeal] iSense Empty

Back to top Go down

[Unban Appeal] iSense

View previous topic View next topic Back to top