HomeUnBan Appeal[Banned and set score to 0 for nothing] WZYcG7eLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inUnBan Appeal[Banned and set score to 0 for nothing] GzSzGlUUnBan Appeal[Banned and set score to 0 for nothing] T9ywruyUnBan Appeal[Banned and set score to 0 for nothing] MrZV306UnBan Appeal[Banned and set score to 0 for nothing] KNjj8mV

UnBan Appeal[Banned and set score to 0 for nothing]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

ip4Address

UnBan Appeal[Banned and set score to 0 for nothing] Empty
PostSubject: UnBan Appeal[Banned and set score to 0 for nothing]   UnBan Appeal[Banned and set score to 0 for nothing] EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 2:16 pm

Your ingame username:ip4Address
Date of incident:30.01.2014 11:00 - 12:00 [+2GMT]
Admin who banned you:I don't remember
Ban reason:Hack
Short explanation of events:I capture the area69 and I go upside area69 and start fight with an Soviet An admin(I don't remember his name) give me a Warning for close hack I write "?" because i didn't using anything and he is set my score to 0 (my score was 2137) and ban me from server.
Reason why you should be unbanned:I didn't use an illegal program
Screenshots:I didn't take because I get angry and /quit game fastly

I want to learn why banned and see proofs
Back to top Go down
[MG]Jayden
[MG]Jayden
Legend of Maximum Gaming
Legend of Maximum Gaming

PostSubject: Re: UnBan Appeal[Banned and set score to 0 for nothing]   UnBan Appeal[Banned and set score to 0 for nothing] EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 2:33 pm

You've been banned my me, [MG]Jayden, for using ammo hacks (No-reload)

You'll stay banned.

- A higher admin can pm me for evidences, if needed.

Your sincerely Jayden.

- Forum moderators can lock this.
Back to top Go down

ip4Address

PostSubject: Re: UnBan Appeal[Banned and set score to 0 for nothing]   UnBan Appeal[Banned and set score to 0 for nothing] EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 12:25 pm

realy? do you know the gta san realy?,if you press shot onemore time and leave it for 0,5sec and press it again enemy will se it 2 ammo but you will cost 1 ammo, it's tactic learn more about the game (of couse with saw-off you can doo shot one more time press Q E fastly you won't reload anymore)

Last edited by ip4Address on Fri Jan 31, 2014 12:42 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

ip4Address

PostSubject: Re: UnBan Appeal[Banned and set score to 0 for nothing]   UnBan Appeal[Banned and set score to 0 for nothing] EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 12:31 pm

if this server was in be mta you will be right but,this is sa-mp,maybe you don't know but sa-mp,takes information from a player and makes it at other players game,so there got alot of bugs like this (+lag shot,you kill anyone with car when you dirive infront of him and more them)
Back to top Go down
[MG]Jayden
[MG]Jayden
Legend of Maximum Gaming
Legend of Maximum Gaming

PostSubject: Re: UnBan Appeal[Banned and set score to 0 for nothing]   UnBan Appeal[Banned and set score to 0 for nothing] EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 12:39 pm

I'd know what I'm talking about, thank you anyway.

You'll stay BANNED.

- forum moderators can lock this.
Back to top Go down

ip4Address

PostSubject: Re: UnBan Appeal[Banned and set score to 0 for nothing]   UnBan Appeal[Banned and set score to 0 for nothing] EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 12:44 pm

I'm requesting admin knowledgeable,(I can't understand how you are accepted)
Back to top Go down
[MG]Jayden
[MG]Jayden
Legend of Maximum Gaming
Legend of Maximum Gaming

PostSubject: Re: UnBan Appeal[Banned and set score to 0 for nothing]   UnBan Appeal[Banned and set score to 0 for nothing] EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 12:48 pm

You'll change your mind, after you see my video Wink

Good try.

Your sincerely Jayden.
Back to top Go down

ip4Address

PostSubject: Re: UnBan Appeal[Banned and set score to 0 for nothing]   UnBan Appeal[Banned and set score to 0 for nothing] EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 12:53 pm

I'm right I won't give up.
I wont let you steal my times for I spend to get 2137 score,for nothing.

I'm not kidding I'm realy requesting an admin knowledgeable.
Back to top Go down
[MG]Jayden
[MG]Jayden
Legend of Maximum Gaming
Legend of Maximum Gaming

PostSubject: Re: UnBan Appeal[Banned and set score to 0 for nothing]   UnBan Appeal[Banned and set score to 0 for nothing] EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 12:56 pm

I'm not kidding either, I wouldn't ban someone without a valid reason Wink

- Rendering the video, as we speak  Cool 
Back to top Go down
[MG]Jayden
[MG]Jayden
Legend of Maximum Gaming
Legend of Maximum Gaming

PostSubject: Re: UnBan Appeal[Banned and set score to 0 for nothing]   UnBan Appeal[Banned and set score to 0 for nothing] EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 1:09 pm

You'll stay BANNED.

Your sincerely Jayden  Cool 

- Forum moderators can lock this.

Last edited by [MG]Jayden on Fri Jan 31, 2014 3:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

ip4Address

PostSubject: Re: UnBan Appeal[Banned and set score to 0 for nothing]   UnBan Appeal[Banned and set score to 0 for nothing] EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 1:19 pm

I'm not instering with your ability or however you call it,I'm playing sa-mp for 5-6 year so, I'm can understand you think use this shit and I'll have fun uh?,if I would use hack I'll use god mode kill all people they are will be ban me but I'll reset my ip and enter and contunie kill but I wont because I'm not using anymore hack,and try it go home or any intercafe with your firend enter an sa-mp server press shot and leave and press it again it is will be for like a 0,1 sec you will se at your pc you stop shot for 0,1 sec but when you look at him pc you will be see you shoting there without stop. try it,I'm serious you will understand how it is game work so bye I need go classroom.
Back to top Go down

ip4Address

PostSubject: Re: UnBan Appeal[Banned and set score to 0 for nothing]   UnBan Appeal[Banned and set score to 0 for nothing] EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 1:23 pm

like I said you see it for 4 shot but I'm there shoting-wait at my screen-shoting and change weapon no need reload.and you guys's /tv not good try reach projectgaming and take from them,them /tv system awesome watching at player's screen and can see him weapon and ammo
Back to top Go down

ip4Address

PostSubject: Re: UnBan Appeal[Banned and set score to 0 for nothing]   UnBan Appeal[Banned and set score to 0 for nothing] EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 1:24 pm

I'm take video at 19:00 (+2gmt) and send to you you will see how I'm shoting and you will understand
Back to top Go down
[MG]Jayden
[MG]Jayden
Legend of Maximum Gaming
Legend of Maximum Gaming

PostSubject: Re: UnBan Appeal[Banned and set score to 0 for nothing]   UnBan Appeal[Banned and set score to 0 for nothing] EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 1:27 pm

Not needed, you're just lying.

You'll stay BANNED.

- forum moderators can lock this.  Cool 
Back to top Go down
[MG]Jayden
[MG]Jayden
Legend of Maximum Gaming
Legend of Maximum Gaming

PostSubject: Re: UnBan Appeal[Banned and set score to 0 for nothing]   UnBan Appeal[Banned and set score to 0 for nothing] EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 2:43 pm

Dear Ip4Address.

I'm glad to inform you, that you will be UNBANNED, and refunded your score.

- I wasn't aware of these bugs, as I haven't seen any player performed them before, I apologize.
This means, you're NOT allowed, to perform these kinds of bugs on our server, you've been warned.

- A higher admin can unban him, approved my me.

Your sincerely Jayden.
Back to top Go down

ip4Address

PostSubject: Re: UnBan Appeal[Banned and set score to 0 for nothing]   UnBan Appeal[Banned and set score to 0 for nothing] EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 4:48 pm

thanks for you understand me, I was not know that bug not allowed because I have not see in rules,and I won't use that bug again
Back to top Go down
Marwan
Marwan

PostSubject: Re: UnBan Appeal[Banned and set score to 0 for nothing]   UnBan Appeal[Banned and set score to 0 for nothing] EmptySat Feb 01, 2014 12:35 pm

Score Refunded And Unbanned Successfully Moderators Can lock This
Back to top Go down
[MG]Spongebob_
[MG]Spongebob_
Head Administrator
Head Administrator

PostSubject: Re: UnBan Appeal[Banned and set score to 0 for nothing]   UnBan Appeal[Banned and set score to 0 for nothing] EmptySat Jun 14, 2014 8:07 am

Locked!
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: UnBan Appeal[Banned and set score to 0 for nothing]   UnBan Appeal[Banned and set score to 0 for nothing] Empty

Back to top Go down

UnBan Appeal[Banned and set score to 0 for nothing]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1