HomeUNBAN APPEAL(Banned for using hotspots.(Seriously??)) WZYcG7eLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inUNBAN APPEAL(Banned for using hotspots.(Seriously??)) GzSzGlUUNBAN APPEAL(Banned for using hotspots.(Seriously??)) T9ywruyUNBAN APPEAL(Banned for using hotspots.(Seriously??)) MrZV306UNBAN APPEAL(Banned for using hotspots.(Seriously??)) KNjj8mV

UNBAN APPEAL(Banned for using hotspots.(Seriously??))

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nion[kM]
Nion[kM]

UNBAN APPEAL(Banned for using hotspots.(Seriously??)) Empty
PostSubject: UNBAN APPEAL(Banned for using hotspots.(Seriously??))   UNBAN APPEAL(Banned for using hotspots.(Seriously??)) EmptyThu Nov 06, 2014 9:16 pm

Your ingame username :Nion

Date of incident :6 Nov 2014

Admin who banned you :Admin Jayden (I think)

Banned from ? :[COD]

Ban reason :Using hotspots (Teleport hack)

Short explanation of events:I was sniping (as Australian)in USA base..Then i was being sniped from the mountain and i was stuck so i used hotspots USA Camp Tower=(which apparently do not seem to exist) and sniped a clan member...(BH...something).and server closed the connection.Also treated me a ban evader....What the Hell???Seriously, this is unfair!!

Reason why you should be unbanned:I did not use any tp hack..I don't hack..

Screenshots:I forgot to take a snapshot when i was banned, because i relogged to check... So i took it afterwards after making this ban appeal.
https://imgur.com/xtimyMk

Ps:I did not expected this to happen with me...lol...Nevermind he did what he had to do and i appreciated it but he was wrong about me. I hope some response as quick as possible..

Thanks,
Nion
Back to top Go down
[MG]Jayden
[MG]Jayden
Legend of Maximum Gaming
Legend of Maximum Gaming

PostSubject: Re: UNBAN APPEAL(Banned for using hotspots.(Seriously??))   UNBAN APPEAL(Banned for using hotspots.(Seriously??)) EmptyThu Nov 06, 2014 10:43 pm

Greetings, Nion.

You were banned from the server by me ([MG]Jayden_BHG). Reason: Teleport Hacks.

The reason for why I issued you a ban, was for the reason that you sometimes went into a blindspot and then suddenly appeared at different takeover flags, not at any of the /hotspots.

Since I've no video proof of the incident, you're getting UNBANNED.
You will be overwatched close by our admin team, so don't miss this chance.

Leave me a 'Private Message' or any other level 4+ admin, with your IP and you will be UNBANNED.

Best Regards.
Back to top Go down
[MG]DR[a]gger
[MG]DR[a]gger
Creator of Maximum Gaming
Creator of Maximum Gaming

PostSubject: Re: UNBAN APPEAL(Banned for using hotspots.(Seriously??))   UNBAN APPEAL(Banned for using hotspots.(Seriously??)) EmptyFri Nov 07, 2014 9:51 am

Unbanned Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.mg-official.com

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: UNBAN APPEAL(Banned for using hotspots.(Seriously??))   UNBAN APPEAL(Banned for using hotspots.(Seriously??)) Empty

Back to top Go down

UNBAN APPEAL(Banned for using hotspots.(Seriously??))

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1