Home[MG] Team Application WZYcG7eLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in[MG] Team Application GzSzGlU[MG] Team Application T9ywruy[MG] Team Application MrZV306[MG] Team Application KNjj8mV

[MG] Team Application

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

[MG]WaterColour
Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator

[MG] Team Application Empty
PostSubject: [MG] Team Application   [MG] Team Application EmptySat Feb 01, 2014 11:21 am

Hello;

In game name:WaterColour

In game score/rank:3186/8(field Marshall)

How long have you been apart of the community: 25:01:2014 I'm start at this date(someguys can be think how can be with 1 week and 3186 score if you are a real player it is normal I staying online so much  and if you reach 1000 score so easy to make it 2500 because you got saw-off and generade)

How can you help the server being an administrator:I'm was reporting if I see someone like;when I playing at score table,killing people with minigun but it is can be hunter I'm looking user list and searching for his id and seen he got 10 score how it is can be so it is hack and report him was like it,but if I become admin,I'll use /tv or watch command(Idk what is name at u guys server) then I'll ban hacker (I won't tell you guys lie like "I'll lower the hacks uses"this is can't be and that is why admins here)

Why are you applying:I was don't want to app for admin because this is not easy I see the server is all times nearly full,and users  %20 using illegal programs and this is hard to reach all reports so I think I can help you guys about this,I'm playing sa-mp for 5 year I know all bugs and sa-mp's bad sides.
it is all about why I making app:[12:08:14] PM from [0][MG]Jayden: You should apply to become a member of our team Wink

Do you know about the dark side of being a staff member:you can't know who can be use hack,who right who lying you can't know; the darkside is for me

Post a screenshot of your /stats: https://imgur.com/hjd8oIW

Last edited by WaterColour on Sat Feb 01, 2014 11:33 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : make it is better,now questions and answers won't be in same color)
Back to top Go down
[MG]Jayden
[MG]Jayden
Legend of Maximum Gaming
Legend of Maximum Gaming

PostSubject: Re: [MG] Team Application   [MG] Team Application EmptySat Feb 01, 2014 11:35 am

PENDING VOTES - FROM THE [MG] TEAM!
Back to top Go down
Marwan
Marwan

PostSubject: Re: [MG] Team Application   [MG] Team Application EmptySat Feb 01, 2014 12:34 pm

+1 From me For The Following Reasons

- Active Guy
- Here since the Beginning

Would be a Good Addon to the MG Team.
Back to top Go down
[MG]Tpi_mester
[MG]Tpi_mester
Clan Member
Clan Member

PostSubject: Re: [MG] Team Application   [MG] Team Application EmptySat Feb 01, 2014 12:38 pm

+1
Active
Good application
Back to top Go down
Orion
Orion
Lead Administrator
Lead Administrator

PostSubject: Re: [MG] Team Application   [MG] Team Application EmptySat Feb 01, 2014 2:57 pm

+ 1
Good Ap!
Back to top Go down
[MG]Jayden
[MG]Jayden
Legend of Maximum Gaming
Legend of Maximum Gaming

PostSubject: Re: [MG] Team Application   [MG] Team Application EmptySat Feb 01, 2014 3:03 pm

Dear WaterColour.

I'm glad to inform you, that your application has been ACCEPTED.

You may now change your name to - [MG]WaterColour by using '/changename' in the server.

You may also apply to become a server moderator / helper! The format can be found here - http://www.mg-official.com/t7-admin-application-format

Welcome to the [MG] team!

Your sincerely Jayden.

- Forum moderators can lock this.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [MG] Team Application   [MG] Team Application Empty

Back to top Go down

[MG] Team Application

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1