Home[MG]Summair's Application for Administrator team WZYcG7eLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in[MG]Summair's Application for Administrator team GzSzGlU[MG]Summair's Application for Administrator team T9ywruy[MG]Summair's Application for Administrator team MrZV306[MG]Summair's Application for Administrator team KNjj8mV

[MG]Summair's Application for Administrator team

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Jamess

[MG]Summair's Application for Administrator team Empty
PostSubject: [MG]Summair's Application for Administrator team   [MG]Summair's Application for Administrator team EmptyMon Mar 17, 2014 3:32 pm

In game name: [MG]Summair
http://www.mg-official.com/t213-summair-s-mg-application
In game score/rank: Field Marshall
How long have you been apart of the community: 1 Week or so
How can you help the server being an administrator:  Well, I'd most likely become admin because I want to help the community to find new players and be communicative instead of being outrages. I will participate in any important things, I'll be active, aswell. I'm skilled with english aswell, I can be very helpful. I'm very mature person and I do not get mad under any pressure or such circumstances.
Why are you applying: Well I've seen many hackers. I want to ban them and make this server a best community. Well i also have experience and you guys should accept  me because I think i can help you with server... and you need good guys. Well because i am active, friendly and i like to help people. I don't like hackers( nobody likes them). when they are entering on this server they distroy the beauty of the server and thats why i would like to punish them. I don't have nothing with them but when he is ruler-breaking he must be punished somehow. I think everyone should respect the rules because without rules, it's gonna be a dissaster.
Do you know about the dark side of being a staff member: Yep I do.
Post a screenshot of your /stats: [MG]Summair's Application for Administrator team L0Rw3Ee
Back to top Go down

[MG]Shivam
Clan Member
Clan Member

PostSubject: Re: [MG]Summair's Application for Administrator team   [MG]Summair's Application for Administrator team EmptyTue Mar 18, 2014 2:39 pm

You need to get MG tag first
Back to top Go down
[ṂƓ]ᾋϐṨὋĿȖҬἝ_ẔἝȒὋ
[ṂƓ]ᾋϐṨὋĿȖҬἝ_ẔἝȒὋ
Co-Owner Maximum Gaming
Co-Owner Maximum Gaming

PostSubject: Re: [MG]Summair's Application for Administrator team   [MG]Summair's Application for Administrator team EmptyTue Mar 18, 2014 2:51 pm

[MG]Shivam wrote:
You need to get MG tag first

He already has it.
Back to top Go down

Jamess

PostSubject: Re: [MG]Summair's Application for Administrator team   [MG]Summair's Application for Administrator team EmptyTue Mar 18, 2014 3:47 pm

Iam already a MG Clan Member buddy
Back to top Go down
[MG]Rasheed_Wallace
[MG]Rasheed_Wallace
Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator

PostSubject: Re: [MG]Summair's Application for Administrator team   [MG]Summair's Application for Administrator team EmptyTue Mar 18, 2014 5:44 pm

Inactive
Not Helpful
Back to top Go down

Jamess

PostSubject: Re: [MG]Summair's Application for Administrator team   [MG]Summair's Application for Administrator team EmptyWed Mar 19, 2014 8:18 am

[MG]Fred_Reyez wrote:

Inactive
Not Helpful

Really iam really Active. Maybe our timezone is different you cant just post on their posts saying: INACTIVE.
And btw You said Inactive right? Then how you know that iam Helpful or not. I am helping the players all the time and also Reporting hackers.
Back to top Go down
[MG]Rasheed_Wallace
[MG]Rasheed_Wallace
Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator

PostSubject: Re: [MG]Summair's Application for Administrator team   [MG]Summair's Application for Administrator team EmptyWed Mar 19, 2014 6:05 pm

Jamess wrote:
[MG]Fred_Reyez wrote:

Inactive
Not Helpful

Really iam really Active. Maybe our timezone is different you cant just post on their posts saying: INACTIVE.
And btw You said Inactive right? Then how you know that iam Helpful or not. I am helping the players all the time and also Reporting hackers.
I am very active and I saw a few times. Those times I saw you, you were not helping or reporting hackers. You report the way a normal playerbut it is not enough to be admin. Put more dedication to the subject if you want to be an administrator
Back to top Go down
[MG]Reyo
[MG]Reyo
Head Manager
Head Manager

PostSubject: Re: [MG]Summair's Application for Administrator team   [MG]Summair's Application for Administrator team EmptyWed Mar 19, 2014 6:24 pm

Im wondering who accepted you in [MG] ?
Back to top Go down
http://www.mg-official.com

Jamess

PostSubject: Re: [MG]Summair's Application for Administrator team   [MG]Summair's Application for Administrator team EmptyWed Mar 26, 2014 10:23 am

[MG]Reyo wrote:
Im wondering who accepted you in [MG] ?

It was Jayden and Mactavish but they left the Admin Team I think. And btw I am an Old member.
Back to top Go down
[MG]Spongebob_
[MG]Spongebob_
Head Administrator
Head Administrator

PostSubject: Re: [MG]Summair's Application for Administrator team   [MG]Summair's Application for Administrator team EmptyWed May 14, 2014 4:04 am

Inactive
Back to top Go down
[MG]Epic_
[MG]Epic_
Head Administrator
Head Administrator

PostSubject: Re: [MG]Summair's Application for Administrator team   [MG]Summair's Application for Administrator team EmptyWed May 14, 2014 4:50 am

[MG]Spongebob_ wrote:
Inactive
Same
Back to top Go down
[MG]Raven
[MG]Raven
Head Manager
Head Manager

PostSubject: Re: [MG]Summair's Application for Administrator team   [MG]Summair's Application for Administrator team EmptyWed May 14, 2014 8:19 pm

Positive
-Innactive these days(Need to be more active)
-Proffesional
-Skilled
-Old member
-Mature
-Helpful
and btw im Draven bro ❤️ and GL Very Happy
Back to top Go down
[ṂƓ]ᾋϐṨὋĿȖҬἝ_ẔἝȒὋ
[ṂƓ]ᾋϐṨὋĿȖҬἝ_ẔἝȒὋ
Co-Owner Maximum Gaming
Co-Owner Maximum Gaming

PostSubject: Re: [MG]Summair's Application for Administrator team   [MG]Summair's Application for Administrator team EmptyMon Jul 07, 2014 1:56 pm

DENIED.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [MG]Summair's Application for Administrator team   [MG]Summair's Application for Administrator team Empty

Back to top Go down

[MG]Summair's Application for Administrator team

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1