Homeadministrator Suggestions WZYcG7eLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inadministrator Suggestions GzSzGlUadministrator Suggestions T9ywruyadministrator Suggestions MrZV306administrator Suggestions KNjj8mV

administrator Suggestions

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
[MG]Yoker[GROW]
[MG]Yoker[GROW]

administrator Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: administrator Suggestions   administrator Suggestions EmptyMon May 11, 2015 11:14 pm

Hello and welcome,
well.. Being an administrator is pretty hard.. Especially when He cannot even play Due to his duty or his low abilities of banning or preventing something.. So I am here suggesting some Commands for admins to help them ingame..

1: /blacklist,and this could be used to make a list of ban evaders who even evades ip ban/range ban
2:Grammar and command Fixing,well.. you can find some commands misspelled.. for an example: " /healalll " and commands like /godcar never actually worked..
3: /fix (or repair) command,well there was a command like that but it never worked anyway..
4:/PL," Punishment list " is for punishments for anything.. Spawnkilling,abusing,etc etc.. This can be edited by level 4+ Admins,and a command called /RPU " Request punishment " for admins with lower levels than 4,to ask for a punishment change (or adding one)

Tell me what you think about those ideas,and please.. try to say any advantages that would be added to those commands/corrections..
Back to top Go down
[MG]Randy_
[MG]Randy_
Head Manager
Head Manager

PostSubject: Re: administrator Suggestions   administrator Suggestions EmptyTue May 12, 2015 12:45 am

1. /blacklist command would be useless.

2. /healall is not misspelled. And if you want to set health for your car use /carhealth. And /flip to fix your car.

3. Punishment list would be useless , since all the staff knows pretty much all the reasons forpunishments. Except for abusing , I see almost 90% of Admins use the reason "behave" which has nothing to do virtual life.

Regards,
[MG]Randy_

Last edited by [MG]Randy_ on Tue May 12, 2015 3:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
[MG]Yoker[GROW]
[MG]Yoker[GROW]

PostSubject: Re: administrator Suggestions   administrator Suggestions EmptyTue May 12, 2015 12:57 am

Thank you for your opinion.. But i disagree with you..
1:well it is possible.. even i can create it,also.. there are probably other servers who has that
2:well healall is spelled as " /healalll " or something,also that was an example.. Well /carhealth doesn't work either,neither does /flip (it doesn't repair)
3: well not all admins knows What punishments to use,also it would help for new admins
4: you forgot it xD
Well thank you again,please Replay
Back to top Go down
[MG]Maxx[kM]
[MG]Maxx[kM]
Head Manager
Head Manager

PostSubject: Re: administrator Suggestions   administrator Suggestions EmptyTue May 12, 2015 3:37 am

+1 just to /godcar
disagree with randy
1. pls its very easy to do, i can make it in 10 min max but its useless, we dont need it we need a real ban
2. /healall works fine but /godcar not, i can fix it in 5 min max but samp isnt perfect so hydras cant be with godmode without haks
3. Wat?
4. it must be in forums not ingame, the admin must know it and dont go search in game, no pls no
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: administrator Suggestions   administrator Suggestions EmptyTue May 12, 2015 7:48 am

The points #2 and #3 are correct. /godcar does not work and needs to be fixed. Although, /healall is spelled fine. As for the point number three; there is a /flip command but it won't fix the vehicle's body, it will only stop it from blowing up. So, the /repair command does need to be fixed.
Other suggestions... I find them useless.
Back to top Go down
[MG]Yoker[GROW]
[MG]Yoker[GROW]

PostSubject: Re: administrator Suggestions   administrator Suggestions EmptyTue May 12, 2015 1:56 pm

Thanks for replaying guys,well apparently you thought that the actual command is /healalll,not at all.. what i mean is that in /acmds it shows that,in addition that some commands are added for specific admin levels and doesn't work for that level (somewhy xD)
Back to top Go down
[MG]Alshan_007
[MG]Alshan_007
Co-Owner Maximum Gaming
Co-Owner Maximum Gaming

PostSubject: Re: administrator Suggestions   administrator Suggestions EmptyFri May 15, 2015 2:22 pm

[ṀƓ]ἨᾌẆẒḜɌṢṪἊṘ_[ḐḲ] wrote:
The points #2 and #3 are correct. /godcar does not work and needs to be fixed. Although, /healall is spelled fine. As for the point number three; there is a /flip command but it won't fix the vehicle's body, it will only stop it from blowing up. So, the /repair command does need to be fixed.
Other suggestions... I find them useless.

Agreein with him ^^
Back to top Go down
[MG]Randy_
[MG]Randy_
Head Manager
Head Manager

PostSubject: Re: administrator Suggestions   administrator Suggestions EmptySun May 17, 2015 12:55 pm

Hello, yoker. Your suggestion for /repair has been fixed by MG developers.

Thank you.
Back to top Go down
[MG]Yoker[GROW]
[MG]Yoker[GROW]

PostSubject: Re: administrator Suggestions   administrator Suggestions EmptyMon May 18, 2015 12:01 am

it isn't even fixed,what are you talking about O.o
Back to top Go down
[MG]Terminator
[MG]Terminator
Head Administrator
Head Administrator

PostSubject: Re: administrator Suggestions   administrator Suggestions EmptyMon May 18, 2015 5:05 am

thats randy sometimes say things that he musnt say :3
Back to top Go down
[MG]Randy_
[MG]Randy_
Head Manager
Head Manager

PostSubject: Re: administrator Suggestions   administrator Suggestions EmptyMon May 18, 2015 9:45 am

Hello,I'm not saying the things i must not say. [MG]Irish_ asked me to reply here, i ain't retard to reply here for no reason, lol. And yes, i said it's fixed, but not updated. So, you guys misunderstood what i said. The server will be updated soon, with commands like /repair and /spree fixed.

Regards,
[MG]Randy_
Back to top Go down
[MG]Irish_
[MG]Irish_
Legend of Maximum Gaming
Legend of Maximum Gaming

PostSubject: Re: administrator Suggestions   administrator Suggestions EmptyMon May 18, 2015 12:36 pm

FAPDATED
Back to top Go down
http://www.mg-official.com

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: administrator Suggestions   administrator Suggestions Empty

Back to top Go down

administrator Suggestions

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1